USA YES! Even a 14 year old would be better than Blumpf!!

USA YES! Even a 14 year old would be better than Blumpf!!

Attached: IMG_0495.jpg (750x854, 167K)

If you don't laugh at shit like this, you'll cry.

Attached: 200w-3.gif (200x150, 1.05M)

someone tell that dipshit we already had a muslim president

I hope he blows himself up

>first

These are some fucking dank bantz.

>14 year old aims to be President

Lol, reporting in 2018 is hitting all the hard issues.

Also, didn't the US just have eight years of a muslim president?

Only got 21 more years left!!!

Fucking kek I love how naïve Americans are

>implying the age limit will still be a thing if we lose 2018 and 2020

>14

his life is gonna take a turn and then that idea will be abandoned quickly.

this. although Seinfeld himself is pretty unfunny.

It will be a very very very very very very very very very very very very long time before we make the Obama mistake again.

Only a muslim would be named hussein. You've already had your first muzzie president.

Wishful thinking. And I say this as someone who doesn't want the West to be cucked, but goys will be goys.

No it won't. You're white minority within a decade then your fate is in the hands of shitskins who will happily inflict another Obama on you, if not something entirely worse.

We love our Somalis

Attached: 1519010027829.jpg (1080x1349, 127K)

but obama was already presidetn

True and they'll probably vote for Bernie and USA becomes in about 10 years like Venezuela. Hurray leftism

Plenty of retarded American Trump voters believe Bernie was a sensible Democrat. He probably would have won if his own party hadn't thrown him down the river.

>first

Attached: 1499534320539.jpg (1013x818, 243K)

Saying that as a criticism, I'm not a bernout.

You already had Hussein.

>nation with less than 1% Muslims
>ever electing a Muslim president
Maybe would get around 5% total vote between some suicidal self-having white liberals and Sup Forums posters doing it for the keks, but that’s about the best possible outcome.

Attached: 20FE3C76-5D52-4A2D-83C7-69EDBDFE578B.jpg (959x548, 41K)

At this point, you could replace the entire ruling elite with the 101 dalmatians and shit would, without a doubt, improve significantly.

Man the media these days is just a constant shitshow, virtue signaling etc pp.

Its so tiresome sometimes.

>sometimes
Nah user, it's tiresome ALL the time. It's even infected video games, which I've stopped playing western developed games.

>american kid

I think that you are all missing the point- which is that BLIMPF is a failed president and we need a poc to take his place to end the descriminstion and murder of my people within the USA immediately! Anyone who disagrees is surely retarded lol, if you think DIMPF is good you obviously don't have a degree and are making under 20k a year haha (I'm on 25, best that idiots) anyway fuck you bitches I'm going to shill on some other boards

Sup Forums does not do well with logic.

But I think you are also missing the point...the entire elite power house needs to come down. That includes the royals. They too have been ignoring the suffering of the Brits.

Attached: double-agent-trump.jpg (600x354, 194K)

Somalis are honorary Swedes so they get imported to Minnesota.

Attached: Horner..jpg (675x1200, 110K)