Why the fuck are christcucks so retarded...

Why the fuck are christcucks so retarded? This is my neighbour at first I felt sorry for him he will be disabled for life for swimming in a lake in uganda but now he wants to go back and help more niggers I wholeheartedly believe now he deserves everything he got.

Attached: Capture.jpg (566x624, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schistosomiasis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Makes me sad, these motivated good hearted people duped into believing all this bullshit. Instead of putting all that energy into his own people he is propaganded into uganda.

Like the Americans in WW2, tricked into fighting the ebil nazis who wanted peace with the west. I seriously believe if we spoke the same languages it would have been a lot different. Easy to alienate a people with a different tongue.

let normalfags kill themselves just to virtue signal

Also his "good christian" wife left him cause she couldn't handle him being disabled.

Its sad people go to do this in a foreign country when their own people could use their help.

Post pics

How is he disabled, specifically?

Christians will tell you that the demiurge is testing him

Right so thats the reason Hitler killed millions for 'peace'. You are retarded

Disgusting, adultery according to the Bible.

By the way, did the parasite swim up his pee hole?

>Uganda
>Parasite

Attached: 357468576.jpg (550x751, 28K)

He's black

dis is da wae!

Attached: 1516304292979.jpg (987x987, 96K)

>internet beggar with a sob story

GIB MONEY FOR RAPE
GIB MONEY FOR MYSTERY ILLNESS
I AM GOOD PERSON YOU ARE GOOD PERSON ONLY IF GIBS
GIB FOR JESUS
GIB FOR FEMINISM
GIB FOR RAPE

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 19.51.25.png (2012x1456, 1.33M)

Stop gaslighting me!! I'm not an internet grifter!! Give money NOW!

>there are tens of thousands making bank for doing nothing but complaining online right now

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 20.04.54.png (1182x1472, 1.11M)

Maybe a brotha got sum Vibranium hookup.

>stupid cuck
>imagine wanting to make africa a better place
>we should totally make it worse so more niggers want to come here

Attached: OP.jpg (213x160, 6K)

>Why the fuck are christcucks so retarded?

The churches are cults that have been whoring for tax breaks for so long that they can't even remember who God is. Jesus said "love thy neighbor", not forget about your neighbor and go serve niggers on the other side of the planet.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schistosomiasis

Found out what the fucker got. His little peepee don't work no more.

That's women for ya. They wiil dump your ass the moment you show any weaknesses.

He's become retarded

>women
>loyalty and principles

Attached: 1487410589692.png (933x581, 99K)

"Y" = satanism, by the way. Y means horns or snakes tongue to satanists, so they use it in symbols.

Most charities are satanic.

Did someone say camps

Attached: 1520115637264.gif (149x181, 1015K)

Evolution cunt.

If you want to keep your wife, don't be an injured piece if shit.

NOT
OUR
PROBLEM
NOT
OUR
RESPONSIBILITY

Attached: F22A48CF-019C-4BB9-8088-C11BB9241256.jpg (500x500, 256K)

>Gets a parasite
>Some how it's black people's fault

dabbled in satanism for a while and cannot confirm this, the letter Y has nothing to do with satanism. never once seen or heard of it being used that way.

triangle swirls on pizzagate signs? sure, that's got symbolism. a logo that vaguely resembles the letter 'y'? no.

when you see conspiracies in everything, you are blinded to the things that are really actually conspiracies

waste down cant walk or feel

Now receiving black cock will be much easier.

I heard of people intentionally swallowing worms in order to lose weight, but never anything this extreme.

HA! No shit!

>I vow before God and both our families gathered here, in good times and bad, sickness and health...

Yeah, she's totally loyal to me, she swore a vow, guys! She looked me right in the eye and winked!

Just shoot them on sight. There's a reason why niggers don't migrate to Saudi Arabia.

Vows are not meant to be broken. If 50% of marriages end in divorce, 50% of all who have married have committed adultery.

God's judgment will be the same.

Tell him you have 100k to donate, but you need 5k from him to complete a reverse transaction and unlock access to the funds.
Take the 5k and spend it on blow and hookers

Marriage is mostly just a guarantee to half a man's stuff these days.

Women like it because it makes men do what they say.

They should be stoned to death.

White sharia soon m8.

>leave uganda
>go to germany
>want to go back to uganda
>after desire to go back to uganda, get a new parasitic infection from a lake in uganda
>somehow didnt have the parasite before leaving uganda
>gets disability instead of a round of anti-parasitic medicines
>expects crowd funding to go back to uganda