Typical american family

the jews got you fuckers hahaha

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 10.36.24.png (598x597, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLIHE46XI6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=TLIHE46XI6I

yeah you can find some crazy shit here if you search far enough, thanks for sharing i have never heard of that

so uh... why is the black kid a ghost?

>58099▶
>
>so uh... why is the black kid a ghost?
he ded rip son

White women are fucking trash.

Attached: 1520481742471.jpg (500x323, 33K)

Oh God...

>97.7% of white marriages in America are between two whites
Try again faggot.

Why is there a ghost niggerlet?

Likely involved in some shootin n sheit inna hood

Attached: 43987231.jpg (816x598, 274K)

the definition of white is so flexible it can be whatever you want it to mean! there is no such thing as white in the usa...whites are long past dead in the us of a...also that stat is fake as fuck and bound to fall if true, all you see in the us media is promotion of white women with low iq niggers, your whole culture is based on the kardashians

what a fucking waste, for fucks sake if you are going to be with a nigger why be with a 1/10 one. for fucks sake at least find a nigger who's face doesn't look like a garbage bag! race mixing should be banned!

What is Sup Forums problem with being of different races starting a family?
Love knows no boundaries.

Tell that line in Israel Schlomo.

Israel have a right to defend their country and people they had be persecuted throughout history and have suffered more than anyone else.

>White men are any better

Attached: kDkGUMF.jpg (606x404, 34K)

Attached: IMG_0049.jpg (800x600, 29K)

>More than an head shorter
Kek, fucking chink lovers.

Just kill me now

Fucking this to be honest. I hate seeing this shit. I see this waaay more than white wonen and dindus

shut the fuck cunt

That's one of the least masculine nogs I've ever seen

le 10 inches face
cry more olympic basketball flag

Yeah, he looks like his mother drank estrogen while pregnant.

Didn't you have a single fucktard and his chemist wife run ur country into the ground in the 80s.

what kid you loony aussie?

Have you ever been to the US? Self-identified whites (non-hispanic) are an average of 98% European genetically. There are 200 million unmixed Europeans in America.

Attached: _2401be96-4da0-11e6-8d8d-a42edc5c5383.jpg (640x480, 24K)

She's also probably wearing heels. Gross

>haha 90% of the time I look like a little boy.

Jesus christ.

Attached: u_wot_m8.jpg (476x268, 11K)

user boards are like open borders communist countries. (Anyone can come and all posts are equal)
The results are predictable: Shills and avg IQ posters drown out the high IQ / experts.

How do we stay user and filter out the quality from the trash?
By building a [network of trusted pseudonyms] and an [up vote system] (which can be disabled if the user chooses).

This system can be implemented on GAB (non-pozed twitter: gab.ai). A #pol channel could be created and everyone could post there.
It is easy to block/mute shills and low IQ rubbish.

Attached: gab.png (573x617, 58K)