Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VTROCGb5qj8
youtube.com/channel/UCmrLCXSDScliR7q8AxxjvXg
youtube.com/watch?v=RVd0kWmEAwM
youtube.com/watch?v=oG2ESfozdpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's an opinion not a fact.

only without sandniggers and shitskins

About as good as salt and pepper on a steak.

Looks like my ex who was a nymph with a tight pussy and enjoyed giving head

You are not a true leaf, that's a fact.

Until you tear off your chinese skin from your face you will always be a despised outsider.

Attached: sydney university class.jpg (2048x1322, 573K)

>I'm stupid
we know

Attached: BrilliantIdeaAnon.png (574x540, 620K)

Australia is in Asia
you are the outsider here

prove it
only really works with among other Europeans, though we can probably get along with asians.

>niggers
>sand niggers
>mesitzos
>jews
need to go back.

Compelling argument.

youtu.be/VTROCGb5qj8

Guess again wang chung

Attached: Australia-Continent.png (800x578, 115K)

We have all of those except mestizos.
>black pigeon
lol

Same

Attached: 31B3547100000578-3469100-image-a-33_1456762715806[1].jpg (634x527, 57K)

Name calling.

>lol
Not an argument. Attacking the messenger rather than the message.

The more they repeat this line the more obvious it gets that they're aware that it is on the nose and widely disbelieved.

I've never met anyone that genuinely believed that multiculturalism was a success.

>Australia is in Asia

That's like saying Africa is in Europe.

if you're all working toward the same goal, sure. But that's not what happens today. people want a "seperate but equal" exsistance so we clash.

Opinion #2
youtube.com/channel/UCmrLCXSDScliR7q8AxxjvXg

whites are still outsiders in this region - a bunch of convicts sent to prison island, that ended up genociding the native inhabitants

hypocrites

Still better than Chink insect people.

>Multiculturalism works.

With some Asian races and that's it. It doesn't work with brown people. They all act entitled and like they are victims. Its doomed to failure also their birth rates are insane.

Either whites and Asians side with each other. Or the world will resemble Brazil in 500 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVd0kWmEAwM

^ say it again

Attached: 1449091404063.jpg (393x386, 24K)

Correction:
youtube.com/watch?v=oG2ESfozdpk

i love diversity

Attached: 43987231.jpg (816x598, 274K)

It's not like the Chinese are native fauna, champ. You're outsiders in Japan, let alone in the pacific.

It's a pointless gambit to claim some sort of natural right to descend on a foreign territory like a plague. Everybody is always trying to make the argument that they are entitled to move to somebody else's place, and it always comes from greed, so it gets dismissed.

If you want to fight us for control of Australia, go ahead. Otherwise, I don't really care about your specious argument that you have some affinity with a country you've never even visited.

If you have a problem with this pic there's something wrong with you mentally

We have our own culture. Our own values.

Stay the fuck out yellow jew. Your people, happy to live in slave accommodation and abandon family to chase dollar, you are culture of death and poison. If we let you in you will turn the land to concrete and the gutters to oil. You must be eliminated from the nation.

Attached: taswegia.jpg (1974x1401, 3.27M)

t.melbournite

t. racist drone

Attached: .gif (500x327, 496K)

Because all Asian look the same right? Doubt she was as purdy.

it does very much so.

what doesnt work is globalism.

we need nation states with strong national identity and even stronger internal rivalry.

>it does very much so.

Lol. Multiculturalism is just a term for multiple groups vying for resources in close proximity. It's an hilariously obvious recipe for inter-ethnic conflict that will require increasingly Orwellian management to stop it from naturally converting into pogroms (hence the UK's twitter police and cameras everywhere, they are clearly hyper-concerned with their diversity blowing out into Balkan-style conflict).

Nothing wrong with this

Attached: 1516950184104.jpg (1600x1600, 216K)

Sup Forums is a place to make arguments

>If you want to fight us for control of Australia, go ahead

we will win without a fight

you are wrong
the future of australia is a eurasian-negroid race

Attached: .jpg (328x448, 21K)

It sure as fuck didn't for Detroit, Baltimore, Los Angeles, New Orleans, London, Stockholm, or Oakland.

you are not a nation, you are a prison island for convicts. you were at best an outpost for the british empire. well the empire is long gone now, you dont belong here anymore.

maybe its time you foreigners pack up and go back to europe

>reading news
>see a story about 'spring break'
>see pic related
Someone has some fucking explaining to do.

Attached: el goblino.jpg (962x618, 136K)

Right okay let’s look at this a sub Saharan man goes to live in Northern Europe and marries a Scandinavian QT then has 10 kids. These kids will inherit the strengths the Blackman has adapted for Africa and the strengths the whitewoman has adapted for the cold as fuck climate in Northern Europe making them less suitable than someone who’s both parents live in Northern Europe or Africa if that’s the case.

You posted a genetic difference, and called it multicultualism. Wrong.

Multi-Culturalism will be the death of us.

Mutlti-geneticism is fine.

what you are saying is not wrong, but a strong national identity would fix that.

No it doesn't. Asians are probably one of the most able to adapt into a Western culture, and even they have troubles in the long run if they aren't bleached out into quarter-chong happas because the collectivist bug-mentality is strong with the asian. Same as the stupid is strong with the nigger and nigger lovers.

But for the same reason that all white people in Africa/Australia haven't already died because they aren't adapted to the heat/sun with nigger-skin...

The Hybrid will simply compensate using the environment for his deficiencies and exploit the benefits of having both gene pools.

African Stamina + Nordic Brute Strength?

Guaranteed to be 6'4, Basically immune to manletism?

Having ancestors that enslaved each other thereby not having white guilt, NOR african inferiority complex?

Does it anger you that some british reject prisoners are more free than any chink has ever been or will ever be? Chinks are a race of slave drone insects

The offspring will likely be significantly less intelligent than those born from two whites. IQ is the best predictor for success in modern western countries, and will only become moreso as jobs become more intellectually demanding.

You can look her up on motherless but I won't give her search credentials. Not sure how she ended up there like ten years ago. But she was quite pretty. Half Korean tho. So, different.

There is literally nothing wrong with multiculturalism
Only basement dwelling meet nazis are crying about it

You know mulattos have existed in large numbers for many hundreds of years throughout the Americas, right? Your take on their general attributes is complete nonsense.

Attached: 1519248096833.png (537x458, 170K)

It's working right now.

>t. Kalergi

Attached: pol wet dream.jpg (600x900, 88K)

Attached: The downside of diversity.png (617x3902, 409K)

Attached: Diversity Proximity=War The Reference List.png (549x2199, 120K)

Attached: oDHh7fv.jpg (1591x3502, 954K)

Except your ex was probably ugly.

>muh freedumbs

free to be subject to degenerate racemixing LGBT propaganda
free to be flooded with black and brown hordes
free to have your women get BLACKED by Tyrone

yea you're so "free" that all your media, banks, and governments are owned by Jews that try to genocide your race

yea, nice "freedoms" you got there

lmao the absolute state of (((liberal democracies)))

Lol. An unrelated pair of female chinks complained to apple that they each could unlock each others iphone via the facial recognition feature; empirically proving chinks do look the same

>There is literally nothing wrong with multiculturalism
>Only basement dwelling meet nazis are crying about it

Attached: 1410658994282.jpg (835x1034, 153K)

Attached: 1517595530503.jpg (615x441, 56K)

Attached: New estimates on the relationship between IQ, economic growth and welfare.png (706x964, 71K)

Attached: intelligence and corruption.png (731x1901, 315K)

As an Australian fuck the chinese and the musos, we need to cull anyone less than 50% white

Chinks are outsiders everywhere except China, but that doesn't stop them from living in every single country in the world, ripping off locals.

moreso is not a word

Thanks.

>jews tryna kill us
Fucking Mao was the direct cause of the death of 40 million chink bugs. You are literally the slope-eyed face of getting genocided by your own government. China is a joke. TS1989

Multiculturalism is good but only for exterminating the white race. It should be banned everywhere else.

>multicultualism works
take a fucking look at our country you fucking nignog

Attached: 1520834654047.jpg (395x401, 59K)

>a strong national identity would fix that.

No it won't. The limits of scale are ethnic identity, that's the most disparate a society that anyone can accept before it turns into a sprawling mess.

It's a big ask to get millions of people (who never have and never will meet each other) to believe they're a part of one group. When that 'group' is not readily identifiable (eg color, shared language, cultural similarity) you are selling them something that they can't buy.

It'll fracture in the face of real, identifiable links - that's why ghettos form, there's something comforting about 'belonging' and you can't legislate cohesiveness.

Why so many chinx in Aussieland ?

>It should be banned everywhere else.

It is, in practice if not in law. China is 'multi-ethnic', for example, but each territory is distinct in its ethnic makeup to a very large degree. Where you see 'mixing' is in places that Beijing wants to ethnically cleanse (busing in Han Chinese to terraform tibet, etc).

that's a club for asians you dolt

>Eurasianism works

fixed it for ya m8

Nope it's the Sydney University Evangelical Union.

I wouldn't know since I'm not in it, but I do go to USyd

Lol, nope. Both of our groups are highly xenophobic and have very little, if any, interest in actually getting along.

There are entire areas of my city that I simply do not visit because they are Asian areas. Likewise, they don't go anywhere near areas filled with Anglo-Saxons. We're effectively just foreign countries with very small territories. At this stage it feels like you should probably get a visa to visit Strathfield.

Be my guest in Brazil. More specifically, be my guest in Rio de Janeiro.

Attached: DYCtMWyXkAIgMmJ.jpg (599x479, 59K)

>Multiculturalism works.

Attached: 1511966825897.jpg (211x211, 11K)

>1950
>china population 500 million
>2018
>china population 1.4 billion

>"genocide"

He also ignored all the victims of Japanese atrocities.

Mass slaughter is as Chinese as getting confused about what day new years is.

They're probably due for either a massive pogrom or a famine soon, it's like they run extinction-level events on a calender (I guess when you breed like rabbits you need to check the numbers occasionally, and a bullet to the head beats starving to death).

Attached: diversity (2).png (2512x1052, 1.15M)

Kool, let’s redirect all those african migrants to china and let it work there.

china is already multicultural and has no need for immigrants.

I think chinese rather eat them all.

Waith are the last 3 lines edited? i don't remember those from before.

then stfu until you've send your abos to israel, let those poor deprived kikes share the wonderful fate of south africa. don't forget u must pay for the 6 gorillion. And what better way to to pay than by ltting abo men get their stone age dicks inside the kikess vagoo.

Attached: abo_boglin.jpg (616x924, 211K)

Attached: based_chinese_girl_okc.png (535x580, 98K)

Attached: bogdanaog.png (492x508, 264K)

Man, thank God this coal burning skank is dying.

they are related to this guy theyre really part nog

Attached: 6836524358_f26a2f57dc_b.jpg (699x1024, 213K)

No it doesnt and never has.