Tokyo Ghoul:re 146

AAA?AAA AAAAAAAAA*?AAAAAAAAA AAA AAAAAAAAA??AAA AAA?AAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uMeR2W19wT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

someone post the vancouver edit of I am so lonely without you please

Can you post a less shittier opening mobilecuck?

I love Touka!

Ok
youtu.be/uMeR2W19wT0

and I love Eto!

so much

Nice nice
Seek help

Eto a qt.

This one?

yes, thanks a lot

How did we go from this

Someone should have protected her smile.

>tfw I will never see the archives for these threads
Feels bad

To this

that sure takes me back, remember the serious power rankings sheet the entire thread would constantly discuss? does anyone still have those images laying about?

Because manga stream are underage shitters who find ebin words meme worthy.

yes...

good times

She's still Sup Forums's queen.

Man they sure had good taste back then.

> This is why you don't do meth
Fucking kek. Good times though, hopefully things go back to the way they were if Kaneki becomes a real king.

>Those quads
and he had to send her to the void and maybe come back get some redemption with yoshimura and make her join cuckneki harem, while epikfuruta is the villain.
She would have worked way better as the main antagonist for the series pre V arc

Not mine, she still cool though.

She's perfect

She was too good for this manga
Enjoy your Talker instead.

How much this manga would have improved by just maintaining eto as the main antagonist a bit longer and not make her join into Mc redeemed friends party in the void with furuta as the antagonist

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE TOUKA

>tfw I was in all those threads
The good old times when Ishida was still writing the manga and not Kubo
My wife Saiko is so cute!

What are you talking about? It was just because those were the last chapters and nobody expected those. This same retards were crying about the Amon arc and how it was boring.

I think Eto could have worked just fine as an ally. Not a moralfaggot ally, she'd definitely have to keep her wild streak and her own way of doing things.

But the problem was that before the OEK stuff even happened, Ishida threw her out of the story and left us with le epik scheming keikaku man