Horikoshi's Hero Skool

Reminder that Eri is destined for villainy. She's too broken to fit into society, and society will reject her.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/OlMadFO.png
imgur.com/OlMadFO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eri has just saw 2 guys(Mirio and Nighteye) sacrificing themselves to protect her and another guy that is currently fighting to protect her, even if she does not fit in and becomes a unusual child, she won't become a villian.

I like that design, but I think she'd make a better anti-hero.

This looks so fucking dumb. I like that one art that shown a teen Kouta and a depressed bookish Eri next to him, but I haven't seen that in a good month or 2.

DEKU KU-

so when is the next chapter?

Why'd they even send Uravity? She's useless against even other students.

What the fuck happened to Team Girl that makes them in a bad condition? They had by far the easiest battle out of the 3 groups.

Bane's quirk drained their vitality. They aren't beat up, but they have literally no energy.

Having the ability to make shit weightless has a lot more uses than you think user. Not to mention, she's PROVEN to work well with Deku.

Not to mention you could basically replace Uravity with any character in your post, and you'd still get the same answer.

Ranked in order

>deku loses against overhaul
>gets shot with one of the bullets
>"Even if I could never become a pro, I was still #1 hero for her and all the friends I made along the way. Truly, this was My Hero Academiaâ„¢"
How mad would you be?

Is her ability just disabling gravity effect or removing the completely?
Anyways her powers is still way too broken if you look at it properly. If she uses weapons/machinery with that she will become almost unbeatable.
She can basically lift a fortress and have a fucking flying castle.

>Baku-Fags

The middle one is best imo. The left one is really good but a little too much is in that picture, coloures that shouldn't be there. The right one is terrible though.

>the preeminent strongest member of the class

Turn on the tv and you will see the strongest student

Ok im going to sleep tell me later about this whole breast size collaboration. And do not lewd Eri pls she is a little girl.

whats on the tv

>yui orgasms
What would it be like?

Deku with a loli batteri destroying the city while fighting a huge mutant monster

I don't think the Festival replay is on Tv, user

Deku about to All Might the shit out of Mr. Plaguedoctor Man.

How is this on tv again? Who knows about raid?

What if Eri ends up being adopted by someone and never appears in the manga ever again?

The whole of Japan in a few hours.

It'll be over by then

Because it's speculated this is Deku's hero debut and he's going full All Might. Would be weird if it at least wasn't on the news with some security camera footage.

>Nn.

I don't think it would be even possible to censor a fucking kaiju

Deku's mom pls ;_;

The Nomus only made it on TV after they all died in Hosu.

will they took baths together?

If some fucker could film Stain they will film this.

It'll be the aftermath.
Deku gets all the attention while Mirio is still bleeding out in the labyrinth.

It'll still be all over the news.

DEKU KUN DEKU KUN DEKU KUN DEKU KUN DEKU KUN DEKU KUN DEKU KUN
>Deku unlocks One For All 100% Blanco and teaches Overhaul the true meaning of the The Heart

yea but the nomus are really tiny

Toga is watching, right?

How does she feel about the events in the latest chapter?

>Overhaul merged Nighteye with a computer

Who is going to steal the credit for defeating OH?

>Turn on the tv and you will see the strongest student

Why would Bakugou be on TV?

He's being raped by a villain again

Endeavor

Mirio will get his credit and retire. Cap this

Deku's got a license this time, so it's legal. The only blow to his public image is that everyone's gonna see him at 100%, not knowing that he's shit without Eri.

>The only blow to his public image is that everyone's gonna see him at 100%

Nobody else knows about the percentages though. It'll just be seen as him doing the same type of stuff he was doing against Todoroki but more controlled.

that was pathetic

They just found a girl who can reverse time for a person. Why can't she just zoom him back to before he lost his quirk?

>not knowing that he's shit without Eri.
He can now manage 20% which considering the growth in power each generation is likely over a quarter of All MIght's former strength. That should be plenty for most purposes

>but Deku will be the one known for saving Eri

Sorry, whaddya say?
Lewd Eri?
i.imgur.com/OlMadFO.png

Drawanon posted this in another thread.
imgur.com/OlMadFO

Why does it look like his right arm is a monkey arm?

ERI NO

He hasn't adjusted to 100% yet though.

All Might's dwindling 100% is still leagues above Deku's 20%. United States of Smash ruined city blocks. Deku's 20% ruins basement flooring.

>Deku constantly breaking himself and being put back together
>he's against overhaul who will be trying to put as many holes in him as possible
there'll be a small lake beneath toga by the end of this arc

Wew

kirishima is literally sitting with them it obviously takes place before the raid you dong

Oh fuck it's already happening

the leftmost one is perfect

hey that's also pretty good user

Kek

>some slut clinging to Izuku
>some slut ACTIVELY KEEPING IZUKU FROM BECOMING A BLOODY MESS

I think she might be less than pleased.

United States of Smash was also far stronger than anything he could normally dish out and used up what little of OfA he had left. The need to have a MC with manageable levels of power and the plot armor of the main villain of the longest arc in the manga are not to be understimated either

Deku being rewinded to an Homo Habilis confirmed

Are you autistic? I meant that Momo should turn in the TV right where we are you retard

I want to slap my dick on her stupid fucking tongue. When will Hori bring her back?

she just appeared the chapter before the current one what are you on about

The best cosplay doesn't exi...

MOOOOOOOOOOOOODDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>Deku-kun you're so good with kids~
>I can't wait to see how you handle ours~

United States of Smash just put in what little he had left of One For All. A healthy, full powered smash from prime All Might would dwarf USOS.

DELETE THIS NOW

so this means Deku's old arm injuries from todoroki and muscular are healed right

Drop it bitch.

Oh god don't do this to me

People keep saying things like these, but it's simply not consistent with how OfA has been explained to work and remains headcanon until it is actually acknowledged in the manga

i don't know he might be referring to his recent injuries

He used Mirio's cape to tie Eri in place.

You would assume so, given the nature of her quirk, but I guarantee that shit will still be there along with his fucked up ligaments from the muscular fight

More like this

>Deku has one crazy person, a loli, and a cock sleeve
Where's the shota?

Kouta

>Deku
Variety
>Todo
High-test thiccness
>Baku
Boipussy

if USoS was his strongest attack ever he wouldve exploded AfO into a red mist

the punch he used to launch the noumu wouldve been stronger

You should add mei there and camie is optional

>This exists, yet shit like Kacchako are popular

He got BTFO by AfO even while healthy. That's why he was injured in the first place

Ochacuck is my favorite but Toga's face never fails to make my wee-wee feel funny

The first one looks the best.
The second one is the way Horikoshi would color it.
The third one is straight Deviantart-tier coloring.

IT WAS HIS TURN

>Is going to be a reference to that one video of All Might that Deku watches all the time, rescuing all the heroes from the destroyed base
I think I got a boner

Considering how old Recovery Girl is, I wouldn't be surprised about her taking on an apprentice.

Heresy