Project Harpoon

I just discovered that this is/was a thing and its hilarious but also probably quite effective which is why fat lazy feminists want it to stop.

Attached: 0E68D5D9-16D5-4BF0-B442-59291F175BC0.jpg (1000x648, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1d_xR0brK8
youtube.com/watch?v=T2NscNw2iL0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

welcome to 2015

we turn fat disgusting and dying Obese women into Hot Healthy fuckable women ?

fucking newfags i swear
fuck off back to r*ddit

Prefer the left one honestly.

I remember this, it was epic

A normal person would probably be able to take positive motivation from this, but to a feminist its mindrape

I have never seen a chick as fat as the one of the left irl. Is it a common thing in bongland or burgerland?

Attached: absolutely-disgusting-24638394.png (500x522, 142K)

Very common in Burgerland. The poorer the area the fatter the people, get too. It takes intelligence, willpower, and time to stay thin, in some combination so most poors are unable to be anything but a fat shapeless landwhale.

>but to a feminist its mindrape

which is far better than they deserve

Anyone who doesn't notice the obvious shop deserve to pay for the 30 pounds of food this hamplanet will eat in one sitting.

ACHSHULLY you shitlord, i'm sure she has a (((thyroid issue, fibromyalgia, type 2 diabeetus, slow metabolism, chronic fatigue syndrome, and hyperglycemia))) so obviously her weight is genetic and caused by REAL medical conditions and if you suggest otherwise you are literally hitler

It must be the crap they put in poor people's food over there. Burgers, even poor ones didn't use to look like that.

Attached: burgerneet.jpg (1000x571, 40K)

they were good times, user.

Attached: avo.jpg (1200x1600, 324K)

The fuck is the one on the left wearing, a shower curtain ?

Attached: 1514574780283.jpg (500x500, 34K)

It's a french mailbox

#thInnerBeauty was good shit.

How?!

Nice one.
Lol

stupid

Yeah its because they put carbs and sugar in everything which makes people hungry all the time so they eat and eat and eat. Also most people hardly move at all, they wake up walk to their car, drive to work, and then drive home when the day is done. I think soda is probably the leading cause of fatties because when I go to the store I seen the normies loading their shopping barges with cases and cases of soda. Meanwhile I drink water and spend the extra money I save not buying soda, buying steaks and salmon and laugh my ass off when I read threads about how "its so expensive to eat healthy!"

Those shoes make it look like she has pig trotters for feet...

Thats a rather elaborate way to say giant fat fuck

No, I've never seen someone that big in real life.

>t. blind guy

>How?!
the hipster soyboys here in Oz are practically addicted to avocados. particularly on toast for breakfast. they will even pay through the nose for them. or through the mouth or anus if you catch my drift. $3 each they are. this fruit also requires a knife and motor skills to harvest properly.

I know but I've still never seen a chick that fat before, have you?

wat

Yes, but it's very rare

What the fucking shit, tell me this is photoshopped.

Attached: 15099515504700.jpg (1529x1200, 218K)

Are you like 14 years old?

>What the fucking shit, tell me this is photoshopped.
It's real dimitri just google my 600 lb life burger show.

Attached: 1491544868550.jpg (680x464, 35K)

How come it doesn't have a white flag on it then?.

Thanks but I'd rather not.

>project harpoon
My sides just nuked Japan thrice

Attached: e2b.png (400x350, 206K)

this

Attached: 1518377777754.jpg (467x519, 57K)

Attached: fatty.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

It must kill a lot of people inside seeing these shoops, it's absolutely saddening to think at possibly 200lbs this woman thought 'oh this is okay I still look good' and continued to indulge in food until she looked like this. She could have prevented it all by seeking help early on

Attached: 1520840194436.gif (273x198, 1.37M)

tasty yet healthy food is expensive
shit food is cheap

is that a champion of Nurgle?

I smell heresy

Attached: 9rWmNGB_d.jpg (640x468, 29K)

Yeeeeaaaah I don't believe that! These are all digital graphics and FX and whatnot! Surely there can't be people like that!

Or maybe its about gobbling yourselves up

Attached: living standards.jpg (660x888, 94K)

> 2015 was 7 years ago

popoff james

I know its bad and kinda bad taste cause its clearly not a healthy woman.
But I like fatties to so soft and warm and so much woman to touch.
I know its not ideal but I got the fetish too

pop off james

Funny thing about this is that somebody HAS to bring him food.

Essentially somebody is keeping him fat.

now that's disgusting

Attached: where-I-keep-my-genetics.jpg (464x315, 51K)

I think its the soda
I like sodas but the diet ones taste off to me
I eat fairly healthy so I can have soda from time to time.
I like to keep the rule of half a liter soda for every 2liters of water I drink.
Just drinking soda as your man liquid intake is bound to go wrong diet soda or not.

Yeah what's with the avocado thing these days. How did it become cool to eat avocado on toast?

Imagine how disgusting this room must smell.

Feeders are sick cunts
youtube.com/watch?v=m1d_xR0brK8

Attached: feeder.png (757x399, 567K)

Superfood vegan memes

Attached: vegan.jpg (645x412, 59K)

>be you
>standing in a sea of land whales at a feminist rally
>using a magnifying glass looking oddly at fat womens backs
>"wtf are you doing user tho?"
>"looking at your blow hole. I'm wondering how you can breathe with that pleather top on. I'm also wondering how we can get you back into the water with your natural pod."
>run like hell
vidya that shit. upload it itt

Attached: Trans Slender.jpg (300x225, 18K)

Back from about '08-'12 I was good friends with this ugly fat chick. genuinly liked her because she was smart, funny, blahblahblah. Was always really nice to her and showed her a lot of attention, but me and her bestfriend (who was gorgeous with humongous hooters) always had a thing for eachother. After that ended I moved onto fat girl's sister. Not too long later fat girl ain't fat anymore. She isn't ugly either... she's fucking gorgeous. She starts her manipulative little game turning me, her sister, and her friend against one another. Calls me one day and asks me if I can pick her up from work (have a different gf at this time). She gets in my truck, fucks my everloving brains out in a foodcity parking lot. Never hear from her again. Man, that was great.

Attached: 9ABFF630-86C4-446F-BF50-1759CD9CD47D-313-000000287B24AD09.png (500x710, 108K)

a perfectly good sofa sacrificed its life to give her that dress designed by 'Omar The Tentmaker Fashions'

I would like to take you on a fat tour in my home state. If you think that chick is big, BOY I could blow your mind

Might've been the episode where the people needed hazmat gear complete w/ breathing apparatuses for the room extraction. If it's the one, at least one person threw up because of the smell and they were still gagging through the masks.

I've seen the memes. Can you imagine a chick smart enough to stay thin with all the fatties around, it must be life on easy mode.

They were probably trying to remove the pit with the knife while holding the fruit.

I also think this was the dude that had literal mushrooms growing under his fat.

Imagine loosing a knife fight to a piece of fruit.

> An 800 pound body caused a crematorium in Richmond, Virginia, to catch fire on Wednesday afternoon after the smokestack overheated setting the roof ablaze. ...
> According to manager Jerry Hendrix Sr., the large amount of fat on the body created excessive heat and oil

Attached: poster_f968a09dc3e74390bfcbb885db7c7a6b_58871221_ver1.0_640_480.jpg (640x360, 33K)

>fat faggot wants to be cremated
God what is with these fat fuckers?

Why did I read that...

Attached: pumpkin_vomit.jpg (640x480, 60K)

> US company builds 2,1m wide coffin Goliath Casket Inc. is the oldest oversized coffin company in the United States.

Attached: 6a00d8341d012c53ef00e54f4d6f138834-640wi.png (221x263, 80K)

I don't have to imagine it. There are plenty of thin and pretty women, it is the reality here. Where I grew up though, there were far more obese women. I laugh my ass off daily because the majority of the girls I went to school with that were thin and beautiful who stayed in my home town are now gigantic disgusting whales.

how is eating at that weight even enjoyable anymore? i "pig out" sometimes, but it's rewarding when it's on occasion and you're fit. if i was fat like that and doing it regularly, i'd put a bullet in my brain.

Your trips could be mistaken for a typical burger's weight, imperial-style. Not only is it a common thing, it is fast becoming the standard. I see them that fat, and fatter, on a daily basis.

It's a time capsule in here

If only they could have done that with diet and exercise rather than photoshop.

no idea mate, but it became a minor expense for me considering i make burritos from scratch fairly regularly and the avo's are now the most expensive item on my list. i.e 500grams of mince for $5 that would make 6 meals but would require 3 avos at $3 each. sucks.

it fucking sucks.

>i'd put a bullet in my brain
not if your sausage finger are too fat to get inside the trigger guard, you wouldn't.

Attached: Kvzq0SDd.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>>carbs and sugar
That's why I keto. When I don't restrict myself and eat junk, I am always starving. When I'm in ketosis, I can intermittently fast because the compulsion to stuff my face goes away.

People are self destructive, svenanon. They get fatter and fatter making excuses like "genetics" and "healthy food is too expensive. I eat on about $150 a month, not because I'm on a budget, but because it is literally cheaper to eat healthy. Meats high in fat are more expensive, yes, but it keeps you full so much longer. I ate a 16oz steak/a bunch of sides a couple weeks ago and didn't eat again for 2 days because I was still full.

This

>Imagine loosing a knife fight to a piece of fruit.
best to take a gun to fruit fight, user. there might be more than one fruit.
>pic related

Attached: dan white.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I wonder if we can train an AI do to this kind of thing now. Remember makeapp?

youtube.com/watch?v=T2NscNw2iL0

Attached: 0000210_gal_006_med.jpg (480x270, 24K)

>I have never seen a chick as fat as the one of the left irl. Is it a common thing in bongland or burgerland?
Literally my girlfriend

I don't think diet can help him at that point. You could feed him nothing but vegetables and he wouldn't loose weight, because he's so fat that he can't move, so he can't burn them calories.

Attached: 1519818213054.jpg (543x960, 72K)

That screenshot is from a Cincinnati TV station

La Nouvelle Cuisine.
Ho ho ho Oui Monsieur!

Attached: nouvelle cuisine.webm (600x338, 2.41M)

>cant move. cant burn calories
Let me educate you
BMR stands for beso metabolic rate. That is the calories your body burns just to get the blood pumping and the organs funtioning if a person is bed ridden. I'm 6' 200lbs so I would burn 2000 calories a day just laying in bed. If I instead eat 1500 a day, I would lose a pound a week.

Being that fucking fat is more than just overeating.
They're intentionally putting endocrine-disruptors, drugs, and anti-nutrients into the food and drink to fuck up your metabolism so badly out of balance that it blows you up like a fucking balloon.

The only surefire way to avoid this shit is to eat like a chimpanze. If it doesn't look like it grew on a tree or was pulled out of the soil, stay the fuck away from it.

Attached: 15155007284430.png (600x600, 98K)

Its like having a city with a huge bunch of useless ghettos, excercise would be killing them by force, not eating would be just watching while they kill each other.

That fat scum burns 4500 calories a day just fucking laying there. Jesus tap dancing christ.

>tasty yet healthy
>tasty
Therein lies a big part of the problem. There's so much salt and sugar shoved into our food these days that we become desensitied and find it hard to appreciate the flavour of ordinary vegetables. I've seen these fat fucks on TV literally retching at the smell of broccoli. It's fucked up

Stop being a dipshit. I was making a point to someone that the fatass could still lose weight even if he's bed ridden. That fat fuck could eat 1200 a day (or less if the proper nutrition is delievered through sine medical means) and lose an entire pound of fat a day. That is a fucking lot.

>Literally my girlfriend

Attached: pizza.webm (854x480, 572K)

The 1st step fatass doctors do to these blobs is put them on a low calorie diet that their stationary bodies can burn off. Problem is most of these people have some kind of enabler in their life ordering them pizzas and fast food every night as points out, so those diets usually last about 3 hours.

One of the guys on that show (a grown adult) threw a childlike temper tantrum because his dad wouldn't order him two (2) large pizzas as soon as they got home from the hospital with doctor ordered diet. His dad finally caved because of his behavior.

And your analogy is shit. Niggers kill eachother in hordes everyday and they don't go away. Cutting the proper level of calories with no exercise will make the fat go away. I'm not advocating people not exercising, I'm saying bed ridden is not a fucking excuse

>Cutting the proper level of calories with no exercise will make the fat go away

A lot of the people on the show need this done for a month or two before they're even capable of meaningful exercise. I don't understand how anyone can get to that point.

Fuck you bitch.

Avocado is the healthiest source of fat I can think of. Sure beats ur butter and dairy full of estrogen, cysteine, blood, and puss.

And it's typically 2 for $5. I don't mind paying that, it's rare to find something that substantial AND healthy at the same time.

Besides I live in Qld, I got an avocado tree on the way.

Attached: 8730d8215bee79466fd2af0b02c8030b.jpg (480x360, 26K)

She is thinking:
>baby, you're next!

What they have been eating to become that fat? Even if i would eat pizza and drink coke every day i woudn't become that fat.

how much pizza and coke do you think you could eat in a day? they eat twice that. at least.

Burger cuisine

Attached: 1520859767119.webm (600x338, 2.93M)