WW3 soon?

Does UK even have a chance? or diplomacy and emperor Trump will succeed?

Attached: dc50dd3b-3b82-406a-832e-1eda5deeed77.jpg (860x704, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OV-Hf6II_p4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My fellow black friend, you know what to do if UK is attacked.

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-105426.png (709x1003, 109K)

God be willing, England will be wiped from the earth and one of the Russian pilots will be drunk and bomb Sweden by mistake

BOMB ISRAEL

PLEASE!.

ooh
what if they bomb Israel and Israel enacts the Samsung Option?
it would kill most of the people who deserve it

UK better not drag the world into another war that just kills white people.

Fucking Jews and Anglos, bad news.

I'm praying for the UK to get absolutely fucking annihilated.

The world will be a better place once this fucking shitstain, a true shithole, is wiped off the face of the Earth.

We should make a worldwide people committee to decide which country to bomb next. That would be fun.

Attached: 1495934101531.gif (347x244, 3.74M)

My sides, thanks Japanon

USA bombed russian mercs and cucktin did nothing. wow how scary talk to me when russia kill at least 300 americans.

Fuck the UK, every bit of respect i've ever had for it was lost when i found out about rotherham. They're impotent, apathetic, meek, nanny owned sissy boys that deserve no respect. Worse than Sweden.

Attached: 1520521541433.jpg (1024x759, 128K)

Attached: 1507656199542.png (1620x1392, 1.97M)

After what my country did to my waifu Lauren I want us to take a real arse fucking.

Fucking this

>WW3 soon?
Hopefully.

>Does UK even have a chance?
Not remotely. They flooded themselves with Islamist and have to censor themselves to avoid more terror attacks.

Attached: 097438573485673645.jpg (1000x541, 102K)

>rotherham

Lol that's old news. The new story is Muzzies have been raping and murdering white kids for 40 years. YES. FORTY FUCKING YEARS. Cops did nothing 'cause DAYS RACIST!

>Samsung Option
You deserve a (You) for that

> GERMANY DINDU NUFFIN
> Invades nothing but white countries, allies with Muslims and Japanese

Ameri-flag, you have a base in the Zionist Entity.
this would cause immediate war.

And the fathers are just like "oi, shit happens m8. I'm going to the pub to watch the footy and sedate myself with hoppy estrogen beer"

YEP. Rotherham is now old news, Telford is far worse!

>tfw US will be forced to take it "British" refugees.

This explains why we'll make all our airports 3 times bigger than they are. Those island must have lots of petrol.

Attached: C4B.png (1621x1215, 999K)

One woman that complained the Muslim burned her house down killing her and the abused child.

The real threat is Lauren Southern though...

Alaskans will invade Siberia and fight all the way to Moscow.
Every Alaskan will be given a harem of 72 russian bitches and 40 hectares of farm land in the steppes.

too bad Pootin got cucked by Erdogan who killed a russian pilot and he didn't do anything
tough talk coming from a manlet lel

Attached: average russian soldier.jpg (762x768, 119K)

Not with Trumpy :)

I think this whole Russia thing right now is actually a cover-up for these sick pedo demons.

I used to laugh at the UK, now when i read about this shit it's an eerie feeling, mixed with confusion as to how it got that bad.

Attached: 1515806959247.png (646x817, 226K)

Ohhh this also probably explain why our sub last December "disappeared" near our borders of the Falkland Islands. Fucking bongs.

can we stop ww3 from happing by roits and overthowing the government or just start a zombie apocalypse

with that. new x virus thing

PM has stated that it's not an article five matter.
Expulsion of diplomats, sanctions and freezing of Russian assets in UK. although the last will need to me carefully managed if we want to be a financial centre post-Brexit.

In short, nothing that dramatic is going to happen.

if the UK gets fucked Argentina will take Falkland in a heartbeat

Attached: 1493946002666.jpg (640x624, 63K)

>freezing of Russian assets in UK
so russian money will go back to their banks? sounds good to Putin.

WW3 2018 memes

>although the last will need to me carefully managed if we want to be a financial centre post-Brexit
Let's get hamfisted.

Attached: BUF.png (1200x600, 26K)

>He doesn't realize there's going to but Russian boots in London by next Tuesday

Attached: argmac.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Frozen assets means frozen. No one can touch them.

Prepare

Attached: deathbelg.jpg (306x423, 58K)

Europe and England are defenseless against Russia.
Trump will prolly remain neutral so he can fuck up China.

Not so, unless it's a nuclear exchange in which case everyone's fucked, Russia included.

what a crazy timeline we live in, russians are actually the good guys.

Attached: 1498209036920.png (429x410, 58K)

Until they invade your shit again

intel cpus prices will skyrocket.

USA needs to withdraw from NATO NOW. I do not want to be involved in this fucking war. Get your own military faggot bongs. We left your country and fought for independence and I'll be damned if we're going to bail your kike and sang nigger loving shithole out because your dyke prime minister can't keep her mouth shut. As far as I'm concerned, you're on your own.

>Bin that NATO.

POLISH DEATH CAMPS
NAZIS WERE AKTUALLY POLISH

>Implying anyone would give a shit if your prison island were wiped off the face of the earth.
Russia would steam roll you. Get real.

>give up most of your military dominion.
Well, I mean, Okay...

As if Euro leaders are delusional enough to think that the native populations of their countries will actually go to war with Russians.

Euro leaders have ultimately betrayed their own people, and yet they fucking think they're going to have the manpower or willing soldiers to take on russia.

Apple will be fucked

Your own paki fleet will nuke your cities instead of attack the russians

We have the most powerful military in the world fuck face. We don't need NATO. NATO needs us.

True

If we went and tried to invade them, then yes almost certainly. If they were to try and attack us though, the shoe is on the other foot. They'd be sank within days of leaving Murmansk. This being what the UK brings to NATO - dominance of the seas surrounding Europe.

cops did nothing because they're complicit, not because they're afraid of being called racist

never attribute to incompetence what can be attributed to malice

All those military bases in various countries that you use to get your shit to the fight are NATO bases m8. Leave the alliance and you don't get to keep using them.

daily reminder that Russia is the enemy of freedom-loving peoples around the world and must be destroyed or bankrupted at all costs.

You misspelled the UK

britcuck actually believes this

>Until they invade your shit again

not soon, anyway, unless they can teleport their armies across several countries on the way.

bro, talk to germans, french or british people outside Sup Forums.
literally 99% of them is ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN russia is devil incarnate, just waiting to start some magical invasions all over the planet.
the worst are the germans, jaysus christ, talking to actual germans feels like getting brain AIDS.

The thing is, these couple, just a few people from germany, uk and france posting here on /pol are kind-of redpilled, while i swear to god, their entire populations are fucking braindead.

just yesterday i had a heated argument here with a german, who was UNIRONICALLY telling me Poland is a fascist dictatorship that removed democracy and the rule of law, and EU sanctions are a fantastic idea.
You cant help these people any longer.

Attached: lol 5.jpg (825x360, 60K)

So how many subs etc you got now that aren't slowly rusting to dust?

Can't do shit while America is politically crippled and Trump is afraid of Moscow. The Western world is in serious trouble.

Good, and you don't have access to our nuclear weapons, our navy, or airforce, or our infantry. I'll gladly give up a few strategic military bases for an isolationist state that doesn't have to deal with Europe's anti-white ,progressive, antagonistic, and war mongering agenda.

We'll miss your music

Attached: subgoneF.png (673x846, 339K)

The paki rape ghetto has a crap army and is not in a position to fight russia.

Let shit 3 happen!!!1111

Attached: 1455119094_statu6-cloud.gif (800x665, 330K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OV-Hf6II_p4

>"Why do we need such a world if there is no Russia?"

Attached: yaaKp2P5Tsk2.jpg (1280x904, 252K)

Would be far from the first time we've been forced to fight alone m8.

What’s Samsung gonna do? Blow up phones?

>ww3 is literally going to happen over 2 countries "trying to save a country from terrorists"
Who is even supposed to believe this shit?

Even your thinking revolving war strategy is outdated. Not only has the sun set, but it will never rise again.
S

Attached: Queen-Elizabeth2a.jpg (951x652, 209K)

Talk is cheap, as you know "Argentina"

But you won't be alone for Allah will be by your side.

Then do it. I'm sure you'll lose. Just like you lost the Revolution. Maybe you should get your political party in check, but then again, you're all faggot cucks that decided not to leave. We did. I'm sick of our country bailing everyone else out.

Both have nukes. War is not an option.

When exactly did Russian become a big North Korea?
The transformation happened so fast.

Just wait for Corbyn to be elected.

Attached: 1515077904759.png (1050x735, 785K)

I have nothing against Russia, let alone some wish to fight them. I'm just correcting the hyperactive kiddies in the thread who have a hateboner for us getting wrecked, and stating that we are far from defenceless, even alone.

>emperor trump
Cringe.

The Russians just nerve gased one of their ex-spies in the UK.
They took Crimea and the world just watched.
They funded a civil war in Ukraine and the world just watched.
They intervened in the Syrian War and the US can't do anything.
They got their candidate elected via propaganda in the US.
The epic Russians are gonna start ww3! BASED.

Attached: 1519377016888.jpg (680x793, 41K)

When Theresa May started opening her fat fucking mouth and threatening Russia.

putinbot detected

with what?

that grey haired faggot (not Putin) is so annoying
his voice is annoying, his speech type is annoying, his clothes are annoying.

You're defenseless. Especially alone. Especially against Russia. You were defenseless in WW2, remember? Do you remember Dunkirk?

But it's not just their recent chemical weapons attack on Britain.
They're doing a bunch of crazy shit and threatening everybody all the time.

Germany wanted german lands back. Not too many germans in africa retard. UK allied with kikes to destroy Europe.

He cut off tourism to Turkey which made Turkey come to him and forsake America. They then planned the complete destruction of the Kurds, in return Turkey will now buy lucrative russian contracts and become indepedent from western influence... So..

>HAHA MANLET AMIRITE

So. What. Maybe Putin is sick of the Jews that run Europe. Maybe he's sick of being the scapegoat for every globalist false flag. I don't blame him. You've got a problem on your hands. You've been complacent. You have no liberty. Not our fault.

We want ww3.

>American education
Not even going to bother. Read a book.

This. I hope the Russians chimp out and declare a full war on Ukraine once it joins the EU and article 5 gets invoked. Holy shit think of the memes!!!!

>Fucking leaf every time.

No we don't. We want an isolationist white nationalist state. We don't want to fight any kike wars.

This. Sup Forums might make you think otherwise, but in the outside world, the redpilling is slow and many people still trust the MSM blindly.

Don't need to. We have all the guns. Sorry bong, you're fucked.