ITT: Sup Forums calls jess southern

>be me
>decide to find pre-fame infos on Lauren Southern
>find some stuff, mostly banal and benign
>find the cell number of either Lauren or her friend
>call it; rings out; reach generic voicemail; bail!
>find Jess’s cell number
>call it; reach CUSTOM voicemail!
“hi, this is Jess Southern, … *flubs line* *blows raspberry* …l-”
>bail just before the beep
>tfw it’s real
>tfw i have jess southern's cell number

I'm KICKING myself that I didn't record that first call. Trust that I will DEFINITELY record and share the next one.

The way I see it, we need two scripts: one for if she lets it go to voicemail and one for if she answers the call.

>VOICEMAIL (Easy mode)
This is the easy one. We don't need to anticipate responses, just a monologue. Ideas:
>Hi Jess, this is user from Fortune Paul.
>Sorry to hear about Lauren in the UK, hope she's okay.
>Some of Sup Forums is starting to get obsessed with you, via Lauren.
>Your number's online; you should remove it. There are scary people out there.
>I'm leaving you a voicemail message, and I'm comparatively normal for Sup Forums.

>SHE ANSWERS (Hard mode)
>Here we need to have a conversation, like the humans do. We need to let her respond or at least acknowledge receipt of transmission. Surprisingly, muh autismo isn't helping.
Hello?
>Jess?
Who is this?
>... U GOT A PURDY MOUFF

I am clearly out of my depth here. I did my part – getting the number – now it's your turn.

>>>
Is this legal? I mean, it's technically public information, since I found it online without knowing her... right?

Attached: Jess Southern's cell number OP.png (778x778, 695K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKTNWI0eYJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Right m8

FAP*FAP*FAP

Tell us more user!

Post the number, or record the voicemail nigger.

Gay

Pics or it didn't happen.

I can make the call. I have the chat and the experience.

checked
no more otherwise some other autist will find her #
i ain't gonna call again until i get my story straight
fuck off flagfag
cuck flag, discarded

Ahh yes the 'stralia hackman the most vigilant of Sup Forums solders

Why would you act like an immature nigger? Do you want me to call you? Or better yet, break your fucking legs for you?

Jess isn't involved in politics. You are the lowest of the low harassing family members.

Just call her and tell her
>gas the kikes racewar now! 1488!
post results

how about leave her alone instead of being a creepy beta orbiting faggot?

pathetic. you will die alone.

Attached: 1512066770226.jpg (640x900, 220K)

>There are scary people out there
>I'm comparatively normal
>we need to have a conversation, like the humans do
You're fucking autistic mate, that's some scary shit, sounds like you're about to stalk her and shank her in the bushes somewhere. I'd call the cops on you if I was the chick, mean it too. While I can't force you stop this e-celeb nonsense, I'd urge you to reconsider. You've found Jess' number? Great. Don't share it, remove it and don't fucking call her, you don't know her.

>Sup Forums solders
webm related
i'm not harrassing her, vlad. if i don't call, she won't remove the # from online.
come on now, be more responsible like vlad says!

Attached: 4ch-lighter-solder.webm (480x310, 2.82M)

unhelpful. discarded.

That's really clever desu

just keep calling her a coal burner until she hangs up

>i'm not harrassing her, vlad. if i don't call, she won't remove the # from online.

Does it not surprise you that you seem to be the only person who has searched for it... if you feel so strongly, call her and record it, why are you baiting about it.. does she have a reason to remove her number from online? Because.. people that dislike Lauren might want to harass her family?

>Does it not surprise you that you seem to be the only person who has searched for it
I'm a trailblazer.
>if you feel so strongly, call her and record it
Why would I do that? I know it's legit.
>does she have a reason to remove her number from online? Because.. people that dislike Lauren might want to harass her family?
That'll work.
>It's encouraged for people to dox themselves

first file or sandpaper the carbon off before applying flux and afterwards the solder .

>Start voice changer
>Jess: Hello?
>user: Jessica Southern if hang up now you will never hear from your sister again.
>J: Wha wha?
>A: Your sister is a subject of the crown and has been taken into the custody of the illuminated guard. We have begun the surgery have found a suitable African penis to attach in place of her clitoris. We're running out of type O blood and will begin using our reserves of HIV Nigger blood until every drop of hers is replaced.
>J: What do you want!? Let my sister go! PLEASE I'll do anything!!!!
>A: Send noodz with sharpie in pooper to this number within FIFTEEN MINUTES or Rotherham will be kind in comparison
CLICK

Lots of people have their number online.. why should Jess censor hers? She's just an average girl.

I haven't had occasion to make one yet, having never soldered anything in my life, but thanks for the tip.
>Lots of people have their number online
No sane person I know. Even remotely "famous" people would never list their # online. Jess probably hasn't done a sweep because she's not the one seeking e-celeb, Lauren is, and it hasn't occurred to her that autists might do some weird shit to try to contact her.

Plenty of people have online profilers, like work profiles and contact details. There is even such a thing as a phone book...

I'm sure she can easily change it too. Like I said if you're so concerned why are YOU not letting her know?

Ok then, do your own thing Christian Weston Chandler, but you really have no right to be calling someone randomly like a creepy fucking stalker. Anyone ever calls her to say some mean shit, she'll figure out that her number is online and remove it or will simply change it. She doesn't need you huffing and puffing into her ear like a sperg. I'm not a white knight, I can't stop you and don't care all that much, but you are being autistic as fuck and I will call you out on it. This thread is cringe worthy mate.

>itt: op bought a burner phone and paid an american tourist to record a voice mail saying "hay its jess! XD"

>OP went to a lot more trouble than using a browser for a little while
unlikely

>overdramatic polish wambulance posting
fuck off normie

Attached: image.png (500x553, 235K)

Honestly dude just tell her you found her number online, where you found it and let her know you ain't a creeper, and that she should take her number down. Don't mean to white knight but what are you trying to achieve with this thread?

"Watch yourself, there's some very dangerous people out there Jess... Me? I'm legion, I do not forgive, I do not forget, but I'm also relatively normal. You can trust me, I would never hurt you. No no no, please don't hang up, I want to protect you. I'd like to talk to you some more, hehe, you know... Like humans do. Can you teach me what it means to become a human?"

nice flag, dickface

Attached: sgkf3.jpg (480x347, 58K)

>projectionism, the post

Tell her to meet you in the bushes, don't forget your trenchcoat bro. Keep telling yourself this is normal.

Look at your first post you fucking retard and lay off that meth.

>"I'm legion"
Seriously, you need to take you hand off it

Doing what you suggest is basically what I wanted to achieve, I guess.

The retard is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a retard and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I’ve been found out".

"HAHA OKAY BRO"

The literary device of replacing a subject with another is fun, isn't it?
>The Pole is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a retard and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I’ve been found out".

Nope, but having you sperg out is. I'm out of this thread now bucko, can't be arsed arguing with a mental case. Do you, but end of the day you are one creepy motherfucker. xo xo

>signing out of a thread like this is a fucking forum
see you later user!

Thanks for the suggestions and insults. Here's where I'm up to.

VOICEMAIL (Easy mode)
>Hi Jess, this is user from Sup Forums Sup Forums. I found your number online at [xxxx] and I suggest you remove it, since Lauren is making you known to Sup Forums weirdos like me. Sorry if this freaks you out.
*click*

SHE ANSWERS (Hard mode)
Hello?
>Jess?
Who is this?
>This is user from Sup Forums Sup Forums. I found your number online at [xxxx] and I suggest you remove it, since Lauren is making you known to Sup Forums weirdos like me. Sorry if this freaks you out.
*click*

Thoughts? In the second scenario, should I wait for her to respond before hanging up?

Attached: bruh.jpg (399x385, 29K)

You will sound like an utter creep either way, so it doesn't matter.

Attached: 1474406065896.jpg (720x960, 133K)

If you weren't autistic you would play it off by saying that you found the number at a public toilet or in a kangaroos pouch.
Are you really Australian?

Attached: IMG_1126.jpg (1024x534, 49K)

>play it off by saying that you found the number at a public toilet or in a kangaroos pouch.
how would that help at all?
I'd ask if you're really a swedecuck, but of course you are.

Attached: 1503171359704.jpg (1500x1200, 1.72M)

I don't care if it would help her because I'm not a creepy whiteknight faggot.
Go back to mainland China.

Attached: 1516922633925.jpg (152x231, 27K)

Fuck this.

>Call repeatedly till she answers
>Then activate your phoner mode and persist in trying to sell a Sup Forums gold membership

why does she stand with her foot like that in all her pictures? it looks retarded

>help her
>her
I didn't as how it'd help her, i asked how it'd help at all, i.e. why the fuck would i "play it off by saying i found it somewhere else".
What is the point of that?
>tfw you're the autist now

to make her butt look better. it's very common with skanks/models these days.

I would do it because it's funny you dweeb.

Thanks for coming to this thread, I was thinking that I was the most retarded retard here before you came along.

So the Jews are trying to get lauren to turn on Sup Forumssters by playing the sister jealousy card. Good luck hebrews.

You still are.
I've been laughing my ass off to this r9k tier thread.

Attached: images_2_0.jpg (295x171, 8K)

her sister lauren was recently down here documenting the farm murders and suidlanders.

she landed up sleeping with a black guy that worked on the lodge she was staying in on her last week.

It only took what? Two years of shitposting and shit spamming threads?

Keep telling yourself that, little fella.

what exactly is the point of this??

Attached: 1451849245725.jpg (793x391, 121K)

how convenient, for (((them))). fuck off

this place really is Sup Forums2.0, we now have faggot aussies resorting to cringy ass stalker prank calls

Attached: 324277777777777777.jpg (729x1024, 99K)

Thats why things worked better in the 90's. There was more Macgyver (the old one, not those fag remastered versions that no one ever sees).
>youtube.com/watch?v=UKTNWI0eYJ4

Attached: image.jpg (649x488, 68K)

this is stupid and lame.

first OP cyberstalked an e-celeb. okay, it happens.
Next OP saw the e-celeb's sibling's phone number and said ohh i should call it. like a fucking faggot 11 year old.
Then OP thinks wow this will make a great thread! finally i'll get the respect i deserve from my online anime forum friends!
Now OP has to defend himself for being such a faggy cunt.
literally kill yourself you little shit.

But Constantine IS gay or at least bi.

Pics or it didn't happen.

why are you fucking hiding OP?

Attached: 4b0a7e2e954dd8c8c387678a9a5fbc0bd4ac5190.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Post your name and cell number.

just let your thread die, virgin loser.

I wonder why Jess doesn't have a boyfriend.