How does Sup Forums feel about Mexicans who come into America legally and genuinely love the country?

how does Sup Forums feel about Mexicans who come into America legally and genuinely love the country?

Attached: 11283165_679801042147561_1194264915_n.jpg (640x640, 116K)

Pretty good, except for the unironic white nationalists

pretty good family i support the collapse

Attached: nibba.jpg (960x540, 63K)

Spics, also known as beaners, wetbacks, Mexicans, lawn mowers, and cleaning lady are the product of greasy and horny Spaniards raping the retarded spear-chucking natives that inhabited what is today Mexico. Spics can be identified by their diarrhea colored skin, refusal to speak English, unkempt appearance, and foul body odor. For many centuries this cesspool of subhuman genetic material was confined to Mexico, but recent promises of no taxes, free welfare, foodstamps, and voting rights by President Obama have caused a massive migration of bean-eaters into the United States. Although many Americunts hoped that these new immigrants could provide a cheap source of labor, they were unaware that instructing a spic to do any kind of work only agitates them into yells of "no speak Ingles", sleeping on the job, and seeking free medical care. Spics also pose a serious liability to any community, because like niggers they engage in widespread crime, gang violence, and sell shitty Mexican dank.

good

Attached: nibbasiege.png (400x225, 174K)

They're unicorns, they don't exist.

Trying too hard.

Mexican white nationalists are an abomination. So obviously they congregate here and on Stormfront.

They have to go back.

Attached: spics.jpg (720x725, 218K)

How do I feel about unicorns?

They're as American as you and I. This is what Trump is actually talking about. We are a nation of immigrants, LEGAL immigrants. If they immigrate here through the legal route, and have respect for our country, they're welcome. Race doesn't matter, ideology does.

somebody already made this quip
you're making too much sense to be on Sup Forums

Civnat platitudes are just that.

Its good as long as they immigrate correctly from their own country first

'splain

Do they give up spanish and speak the language of our country and embrace our culture?

If yes, they're welcome to stay.

If no, they got to go.

Instead of leaving your country for America you should turn it into America.

If all the people with a work ethic and skill leave Mexico it will remain a shit hole

whats wrong with speaking 2 languages?

The same thing that's wrong with an english speaker uprooting, moving to a non english speaking country, and refusing to respect the language of the land.

They're already in america. It's the US I have a problem with.

I still don't see how knowing 2 languages is disrespecting anyone

1. The Spanish they speak is terribly annoying
2. It shows you're not really american

Knowing and speaking is not the same.

They're alright, I guess. Just don't move into my neighborhood

They receive a quick death

okay so how is 'speaking' 2 languages disrespecting anyone? they're obviously not going to speak spanish to someone who doesn't understand it

No problem here.

My main problem is the 'I immigrate from X culture or Y country and now want my new country to be just like X or Y'.

>they're obviously not going to speak spanish to someone who doesn't understand it
Nearly spit out my drink

so its disrespectful if they force the language on you for no reason, but its fine for them to speak a second language among themselves?

they have to go back also

No, they're going to do it outside though. You go to whatever public space and all you hear is Spanish. That's the problem.

Spics have their own nation and other nearby nations with similar cultural traditions to themselves elsewhere. Non whites and non westerners can never become American anymore than you or I can become Chinese. They will always be the outsider at best with a thin veneer of American culture and values layered on top of their traditional beliefs. Unless ofc they demographically take over the country at which point you and I will be the outsider and what America is today will cease to exist. The melting pot is a myth, demographics is destiny.

what about second generations who are born here

why is that a problem if its a private conversation?

Great minds think alike and I've yet to meet anyone as described in OP in my life. Every "immigrant" I've met is illegal, or an anti American communist. Sure, some are hard workers, but they don't respect American ideals. They want America worth Hispanic ideals.

Same as nogs. They will always be that separate group. American and yet not and eternally feeling like an oppressed outsider.

I'm second gen and don't feel like an oppressed outsider

It's not private when you can hear it. What's so hard to understand? An actual american has to go to City Hall. Driving there he sees billboards and other signs in Spanish and when he gets there the whole place is filled with dirty beaners and he has to listen to a cacophony of them speaking that shit to each other.

How do you think that makes him feel? He feels like he's in Mexico.

And yet here you are demanding approval from others.

Fine so long as they're legal.

I'm not demanding anything, nobody has to post in my thread if they don't want to

All legal immigrants are welcome, but there should be a lot less for a long time.

Even worse. They're spoiled brats who take pride in a culture they don't actually live. Before you say "hurr white Americans?" Nearly every European that came here assimilated to American culture. I'm third generation born here and I'm not crying for "representation" of my ancestor's culture in every aspect, nor did my family refuse to learn English. It was the first thing they did.

Conversely, no one forced you to post it. You asked how people felt and they're telling you, get over it.

I think you sound overly sensitive about it. are you from america? because I live in california and
>An actual american has to go to City Hall. Driving there he sees billboards and other signs in Spanish and when he gets there the whole place is filled with dirty beaners and he has to listen to a cacophony of them speaking that shit to each other.
sounds like a generally sensationalist view of the area, except in select neighborhoods
do you mean chi's taking pride in mexico or azteca or whatever? I hate that too. I think people should stop giving a shit about race period
get over what?

>are you from america?
You're not 18 yet, are you?

>Hispanic thinks Hispanic is a race
>thinks his thread for opinions on a topic shouldn't be met with opposing viewpoints
It's also not a sensationalized view that Dutchbro has thete, you don't notice because you're part of the invasive culture. Minneapolis is the same when it comes to Somalis and south Americans.

Perhaps seeking approval is more accurate. There are many parts of the US now in the southwest where the white population has been replaced by spics both legal and illegal. first gen, second gen and so forth. Those areas look far more like Mexico than they do the rest of America. You cant replace a population and maintain the same cultural especially today when assimilation is discouraged and increasingly its hard to define what are American values anyway. That is why its not ok to have hordes of non white, non western immigrants legal or not into this country.

America should only allow nonwhites in. The white race must die to usher us into a new era. I love Mexicans legal and illegal,

Melting pot. Bring on the Queso.

We give more visas to Mexico every year than any other country. The overwhelming majority of these low-skilled goblins use some form of public assistance and most of their kids hate this country with a passion. If we're going to import people with sixth grade educations, we should be importing them from all over the world instead of balkanizing our country with neighbors from the south. When my ancestors came here, they had to leave everything behind and cross a big ocean. That commitment helped with assimilation.

are you referring to your flag? plenty of people post with proxy or moved due to work etc
>thinks his thread for opinions on a topic shouldn't be met with opposing viewpoints
huh? nothing wrong with opposing viewpoints
I've never seen a spanish billboard here and even if there was then its for something not marketed for you anyways so I don't see the fuss.
so in what ways exactly do you think mexican culture is incompatible? I understand poor, uneducated, untrained immigrants are bad for any culture, but in the hypothetical case of mexican immigrants entering meritoriously what would be the issue?

>I've never seen a spanish billboard here and even if there was then its for something not marketed for you anyways so I don't see the fuss.
Wew lad!

you really want to read the billboards that badly eh

Mexican history post independence, hell any Latin American country for that matter, alone should should show you that Latin America is a separate entity to the US in terms of values and priorities. I would go so far as to label it a separate civilization like Huntington though that's debatable. Its up to you to decide if the Latin world is better or worse that the West but is separate. As for immigrant I reject the falsehood that a nation of over 320 million needs immigration from abroad at all. Sure some select genus Nobel prize winning Einstein types fleeing from abroad might be useful but millions of cheap brown workers do more harm than good no matter their skill level.

you never really answered my question my man

>how do Americans feel about Americans?

>shitty Mexican dank.
Worst crime against decent hardworking stoners.

>hardworking stoners.
>oxymoron

I speak Spanish but when someone starts talking to me in Spanish I answer
>no hablas EspaƱol.

It confuses the fuck out of them.
While they are trying to figure that out,
I do a 360 and walk away.

How so? I told you Mexican culture is different than American. In previous posts if you're following along you would know I dont believe a non westerner can become western, they can only replace the westerners. I also stated that immigrants aren't necessary to the republic no matter how meritorious they might be.

>I told you Mexican culture is different than American
and I asked you in what ways is it incompatible? a difference in language, appearance, dress, whats a specific significant incompatible difference in culture that they aren't likely to change for the sake of assimilation?

Incompatibility isn't the issue. Difference is. You mentioned some general differences between Anglos and Hispanics and thats what I'm more concerned about. Culturally there is very much a difference in how the civil society and the rule of law is conceived of in the Latin world compared to the west that i believe precludes Hispanics from ever having a stable American style representative republic. Theres always the tendency to strong men and mob rule like in Venezuela most recently.

That said I dont believe Latin culture is thoroughly incompatible with the west like Islamic culture is. It is different though and remains so in areas where Hispanics congregate in numbers. Thats the issue. Be different all you want in Mexico but I have no interest in seeing america become Mexico.

Theyre black swans.