Will you survive, user?

All right user. The world population to be reduced (((culled))) to half a billion from 9 billion as part of Agenda 21/2030.

Will you make the cut? What will you offer the elite that guarantees YOUR survival? Will your family survive?

David Icke tells it like it is - with facts
youtube.com/watch?v=bMeXSlGJZYc

Caskets, eh? Really makes you think.
youtube.com/watch?v=m3zSDdm-SHI

The voice of people speaking out against this horror
youtube.com/watch?v=TzEEgtOFFlM

Well, user? Do you die in the (((cull)) like the insect you are or will you be a useful Eloi? Why?

How do you think your country will be culled?

Attached: 1503426645027.jpg (1500x1111, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
youtube.com/watch?v=0CDZiR3yGtI
youtube.com/watch?v=iri5RYkWPp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrong timeline.

I wish this were the case.

Joke's on them, I can just kms first before they get to me.

Attached: 1517468829162.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

Shameless bamp, these threads are repeatedly slid

Attached: 82901128.jpg (560x747, 58K)

We need a virus that exterminates niggers and wiggers, soyfags and SJWs, the question is... how to rig something to target that, and just that

I have a 152 IQ.
I mean, I'm still a miserable fucking failure of a human being, but that shit's at least somewhat heritable, so...

Also why half a billion? I'd say the gud number is one or one and half. The 1900-1950 period seems like a fairly decentperiod population number wise

That's all they need for their Utopia/playground, senpai. Enough to gather and control the resources they need and easier to control that populace level in those numbers.

Especially if you control/lower their IQ and prevent wrongthink.

I can juggle

Checked, you just might make it, user

Sign this guy the fuck up

If an oversight committee is choosing based on actual merit, I make the cut just because I am a high IQ white. The planet will be nothing but Europeans and Orientals.

I'm not watching a guy on stage for the length of a film who wrote a book with a cover that looks like an LSD trip drawn by someone who never took LSD.

>The world population to be reduced
Why would the hidden elite want less people to do less work and produce less culture?
Stupid. Your entire premise is flawed.

Attached: a0b17916fe8af07474cab4065c089e39bd737e6039c233eccbaa9753c201a9d2.jpg (276x241, 18K)

The “Guidestone” plan is only slightly more retarded than the globule warming greenie delusion. Several hundred million folks scattered around the world means everybody is living “off grid”. Which means no “grid”. Which means no metal industry. Which means no technology. Which means “Stone Age”. I cant believe anyone is this retarded.

Because the current population is living off debt. It's going to be like musical chairs when the usd collapses except you die if you cant find a seat

I believe your moral compass would be strongly reviewed also, senpai

'I know nothing about it, haven't checked the sources or even source material, but I'm willing to call bullshit'

Go back to sleep, senpai

The planet will be people trying to stay alive hunting rodents with a fucking spear.

Almost forgot - obligatory pasta incoming

Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

Let's not forget that letting a shill incite a response from you puts dirty shekels in their pockets. Don't feed the shills.

--------------------------------------------------

FBI report -
Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

If you believe that you are delusional. The elite hates everyone no matter the skin color or IQ

DING DING DING. Precisely - if you're not Elite, you are less than nothing to them.

Exactly
Right-wingers are retarded to think they'll be spared

That's the beautiful thing about debt: nobody will complain if someone fudges the books one day. More likely though, is that inflation or digital debt will keep pushing payday back.

I cannot sleep but I also cannot argue against that, gomen. I'll read over this and we'll have a better discussion in a few days if you make another thread.

What does any of this have to do with Agenda 21?

I doubt the elites would hate the foundation they stand on.
How do you claim to know what the elites know?

Attached: ChimpReading.jpg (1056x1203, 216K)

First to die will be old men, second the soyboy gamers - both left and righting leaning, then the stupid people, then people like me who are educated, physically fit and active, and know how to handle multiple fire arms.

noice. he made it to minute 13 before sounding like a total loony. respect.

Only a fool believes that the Elite are not psycopaths.

So let's say you end up policing the new working class - are you on the same moral wavelength as the Elite?

They need sociopathic/narcissistic power-hungry but controllable military. Do you fit the bill?

I do not agree with all of David's beliefs, however he does his research. A youtube search for agenda 21 will be revealing, senpai.

I would not expect any sane user to take my word for anything or to only review the sources I've linked. Agenda 21/2030 is going to affect EVERYONE and it's happening now. Not everyone WANTS to know.

But the reosurces are there for you to check so you can make up your own mind.

Attached: 1514000797458s.jpg (250x234, 7K)

Um are you watching what's happening in the world? The elite cares only about the elite

Be honest, you want all this shit to happen because your life is shit, why else would you even watch any of that garbage.

Agenda 21’s agenda is really only going to effect the urban retards who voted for HIllary. So if libtards are willing to be turned into sheep for the slaughter why should we stop them? Think about it.

'Not everyone WANTS to know'.

I'll keep my eyes wide open. I understand that some pills are too painful to swallow.

Attached: roths.jpg (1681x1341, 459K)

you're just a cynicist, all those "redpills" you offer are half-truths sponsored by people who want to make money off of desperate people like you

people who oversaturate online communities with conspiracy theories like yours invalidates legitimate cases of shady dealings and events.

Debt is actually a good thing. Most people who bitch about debt know nothing about finance.

It basically means that the people in debt are so optimistic about their future that they believe their rate of return on whatever they are going into debt for is greater than the interest rate -inflation on that debt.

You have a bigger problem when no one wants to get into debt because it means a Great Depression is coming. When people believe it’s wiser to hoard money because it will be worth more than any investments they make you run into a liquidity issue.

Debt only becomes an issue when interest payments make you a slave to your debtor.

Care to validate these shady dealings with sources?

What's the endgame of them?

Speaking of which, dollar crash when?

Shut the fuck up limey. While you were busy guzzling down the shit from this post, I was too busy truly red pilling myself. I'll have you know that all froot loop loops are all the same fucking flavor. Now I know you probably won't read this because if I tell you to go fuck yourself you honestly wish you could.

Attached: gallery-1438882140-fl-frontpaneldesired-fromkcc.jpg (768x1154, 162K)

Yeah dog, I just read a bunch of pages from this thing
and it doesn't say anything about population culling. Its just "promote emerging economy", "women are great how can we help them more", and "stop littering the oceans and sky".

Shut the fuck up you fluffy boned bitch.

Attached: 1932975-chimp_4.jpg (320x320, 25K)

skittles are all the same flavor if eat a handful.

Indeed, a flowery and positively giddily written framework filled with buzzwords.

I only found out about Agenda 21 a few weeks ago, and I've been digging since. There's so many layers. senpai, but the endgame is the same. Check these out.

youtube.com/watch?v=0CDZiR3yGtI

youtube.com/watch?v=iri5RYkWPp0

Can you say 'Euthanasia'?

It was changed to like something 2030 but now I can't remember.

THAT will show them!

Short answer: not possible, as WE ARE ONE RACE!

Of course there will be metal: we can go back to burning coal.

Indeed it was. I wonder if that was to give the illusion that it's implementation was a long time away, to lure people into a false sense of security?

Ironic considering it's been in the works since it's inception in 1992.

I'm going to see ickey at a secret venue next month. He hasn't told us where to meet him yet. Looking forward to it.

Attached: IMG_2347.jpg (615x931, 123K)

>Glenn Beck 2012

Its creepy, but I'm still not worried. I don't think anyone who's made a YT vid about this has read the document. Nevertheless, leave no stone unturned. Good luck on your search, bruddah.

My iq of 169, my leadership abilities, and my anus!!

Good luck with Aluminum by coal. Too bad Carnegie didn’t think of that. We could have had a global commercial aviation industry 100 years earlier.

I envy you, user. I still don't buy the reptile angle but when it comes to his talks he does his damn research.

He does it for us.

There's still hope, senpai. However bleak it looks, there is ALWAYS hope.

Is your ballon-knot pure, user? Has it known no penor? You just might make it, too.

Imagine a world where Tesla's technologies were not hidden.

> What will you offer the elite that guarantees YOUR survival?
fuck that, i am not competing with others to serve kikes and to see who can suck their cocks the best, i'd rather die

Attached: 1517471889718.jpg (386x154, 9K)

My anus is pure and ripe for the picking fellow user! I would gladly let the new world order rape my ass so I may further my family line!!

The thread is doomed, now, user. Godspeed and thank you.

Im white and just applied to the army hope to start a family with a christian woman when I make enough money. Have an iq of 115. Will i make it?

I'm pretty sure I will. I'm tucked back so far in the woods I will be overlooked.