Choro
Todo

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/fsugts.ass
twitter.com/osomatsu_pr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For me, it's:
Oso
>Pretty biased, since I'm the oldest like him and I know what's it's like to be a lazy person and be blamed for when it rubs off on your younger siblings.
Todo
>His faces and the way he always backstabs his brothers crack me up.
Choro
>I do like that even though he tries to be above everything, he's always worse then them. His voice always makes me lose it.
Jyushi
>Meh. Incomprehensible characters are incomprehensible to me, so I don't care for them.
Kara
>His coolness gimmicks irritate me and take away from the actually funny jokes. No one wants to see cringe comedy.
Ichi
>Tsundere characters bore me. Violent characters I hate. Violent tsunderes? No.

I can kind of see why people would dislike Ichi, but I definitely don't see Kara as a cringe character at this point. He's just super genuine and happens to like dumb shit. Plus, some of the best gags in the show have been Kara

Also Totty a shit

I want to see more Matsuyo next episode. Give me some of that momma lovin'.

>no one wants to see cringe comedy
>watches osomatsu

More Matsuzo bullying, too.

Kara
Jyushi and Oso
Choro
Ichi
Normies
Other Neets
Dead People
Shit from normal people
Shit from shitty neets
Todo

Papa Matsu is already being bullied by supporting six deadbeat sons. I think he's had enough.

Why does choro get associated with fapping when they are all known to fap?

He's the only one who gets angry when it's pointed out.

Wheres the drawfag who said they'd work on a picture of Hiei and Ichimatsu? I'm interested in seeing what they'd come up and then requesting Kurama being surprised by how painful Karamatsu is.

> Ichi
>Tsundere
What?

> Violent
Fuck off tumblrshit.

>it's a "characters get murdered" episode
I don't like these ones, something about the tone of actual death getting handled so jokingly doesn't sit well with me
shit like the earth getting destroyed and iyami's magic vaporization remote just make me feel bad

is it autism?

Sorry, but yes.

autism for sure, but out of curiosity, are you also uncomfortable with Hanna Barbera type stuff where characters should clearly die but don't (boulders dropped on Wile E Coyote's head, Daffy Duck getting shot in the face)?

didn't meant to imply that Looney Tunes is Hanna Barbera, in case someone gets mad at me for that

It depends, I think
regular cartoon exaggerated violence is fine, but "oh he's dead [not really though they're back alive again next scene with no explanation]" doesn't resonate with me
totoko committing sudoku at the end of S1 made me laugh but that caught me off guard

I generally prefer the stories that are more 'grounded' and simple like ichi and kara switching clothes or choro getting caught fapping to the ones that are balls to the wall insane - but that's not to say I inherently dislike those either

So Kenny in South Park is the same deal then? I can understand that, it can be kind of jarring at times. I definitely prefer the more grounded, interpersonal kind of skits as well, honestly that kind of writing plays to Ososan's strengths best. The majority of the show's appeal for me comes from the quirks of each of the siblings' personalities and how they relate to each-other.

I think with kenny it's a little different since the 'point' of him is that he dies and that was always part of his character since the start, whereas in oso's context it's just something that happens occasionally to anyone/everyone
I'm fully aware that my opinions will probably fall apart and contradict with enough examination

is the joke that they weren't wearing pants because they were living on their own and didn't need to, or were they all fapping?

They were all fapping, user.

do japs really fap while sitting with their legs folded like that?

Ichi>Oso=Kara>Jyushi>>>>>Choro>Todo

Would you let niisan feed you?

in a heartbeat. Feeding always seemed more like Ichi's schtick though

Oso
>Im the shitty eldest too and he's the most basic shit from all 6. Also good VA.
Kara
>Love his jokes/skits
Ichi
>He's just awkward. theres not much to hate about him.
Jyushi
>Can't comprehend him so no opinion much
Todo
>shit
Choro
>painful to watch. because we have a lot on common.

Totty is PERFECT!

What's the deal with episode 3?

What about it? Did you get the version with the fucked up subs?

Just wondering why Horriblesubs is late on nyaapantsu

dunno, I stream because I'm pleb scum

Oh man, you were so close. I’ll give you an E for effort.

Kara > Ichi > Oso > Juicy = Totty > Choro

Several threads back an user posted a link to download a .ass file with correct subs to play with the horrible subs file. You can probably still find it in the archive. It was near the top of the thread talking about ep 3.

Who would you rather have as a big brother: Osomatsu or Karamatsu?

What is his endgame here? To get Kara as drunk as he is?

Looks like water to me, not sure what kind of clear alcohol gets served in that kind of glass
maybe it's a roofie

Oso. He's best Nii-san for a reason.

Kara
>caring
>thoughtful
>pretty
>excellent English
>kakkoii

>Broken sunglasses
Who would do such a thing?

He actually admit that he's a closeted party animal.

I want Kara to sing me to sleep while playing his guitar.

I always wondered why the artist put that there, the glasses are like a third of the size of his eyes too

>tfw no Karamatsu to sing you a gentle rurraby

I wonder what he smells like. Probably too strongly of cheap cologne.

Why didn't you just go to their horrible site and get it direct? And nyaa.si had the file with correct subs since the 16h.

Usually Million cologne would make me gag but my headcannon Kara reeks of it and it's endearing

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that's what he smells like.

My phone background

what does million cologne smell like

Karamatsu

lots of middle eastern fuccbois wear it these days, it's pretty cheap, but still makes people feel cool for some reason. Hard to even describe what it smells like from memory, it's a very typical cologne. Kinda woody but not very, kinda fruity but not very

kind of like the Axe body spray of cologne

Lacoste's cologne is a pretty similar deal too, by the way, but Karamatsu makes me think of Million for some reason. Maybe it's the showy gold aesthetic

>download this file to the same folder as your episode, make sure to change the .ass filename to be the same as your horriblesubs archive my.mixtape.moe/fsugts.ass

I had this copied in a text. Was too lazy to do it and I just found a corrected stream somewhere. Osomatsu would have been proud of my laziness

jesus, red panda oso is stupid cute

Wolf kigurumi Karamatsu is so fucking cute, I want to eat him up. Especially in his chibi form. then there's that ichikara doujin

what doujin?
I feel like I should probably get sadpanda, maybe I'm missing out

It's not in sadpanda i dunno man it's pretty fucked up

Oh well, probably not up my alley then in all likelihood. Matsus are better relatively vanilla

why the fuck does 3.5 have so few seeders
it's been 6 hours and it still hasn't finished

People who watch this gay ass shit are fucking faggots.

yes and

I'm a fucking faggot but it's also a genuinely good show

Switch Oso with Ichi and Kara with Jyushi, then we can talk.

Choromatsu.

Oso>>>>>Todo>Kara=Jyushi>>Fappy
Brian >Ichi

If you switch Choro and Todo, and Ichi and Kara are tied in first place, this is basically my ranking.

Alright, who does the cutest art of this show?

I don't think you understand the concept. Osomatsu isn't even "The Office" levels of awkward (which is hardly cringe-worthy to begin with).

Kara>Todo>Oso>Juice>Ichi>Choro

twitter.com/osomatsu_pr

Choro > Oso > Todo > Kara > Ichi > Jyushi

Choro a shit.

You're making him sad.

is choro a fudan?

Choro a sad sack of shit.

No matter what you say Choromatsu will always be my number one.

Choro would be better if he just let his brothers corrupt him.

>tfw no tiny Karamatsu to cuddle

>that pic

I knew deep in my heart that Kara sticking his onahole on Ichi instead of someone else was going to inspire tons of art/doujins. But then I read the one where Ichi has the onahole thats directly connected to Kara's ass and I can't help but wonder - what if thats what Kara's invention does? It certainly looks futuristic enough.

Also was this the staffs way of telling us that even as cavemen the brothers would rather create wooden onaholes than fuck each other? Really makes you think.

That shit taste. Poor dat.

So at some point are they going to do anything with Kara that has nothing to do with Ichi? I am glad he is more part of the group but like to see something besides him putting on an act.

>tfw you can't feed Ichi
;_;

>>that money envelope
I know where that's going

Choro should just keep his glasses on.

Check Myreadingmanga, it's pretty good, the doujin, actually.

Yes.

No, he's an Idol fag.

>Nobita Choro
kek

I thought it was his mother's glasses

Are they fake?

Not sure there has been joking about it. You would think he might have poor eyesight due being more into anime and having smaller pupils. However, they have shown him to be reading books perfectly fine without them. I would think it would be funny if all the brothers are really similar and tried to be different on purpose

Choromatsu definitely gives off more of a middle child vibe. Same with Ichi.

Smiling Ichi creeps me out.

Oso is a piece of shit most of the time. Only on a rare occasions he can be decent. I have noticed younger siblings end up more responsible then the older because the oldest gets the most pressure so they act more immature. Ichi kind of states this with Oso and Kara. Picking Choro makes sense if you are trying to go for more a role model even if he isn't 100% perfect.

>tfw no karamatsu ass-mould onahole

it's not an act, he's just genuinely cool

>muscle hustle one joke gimmick boy
>second best matsu
just stop

I love Choro!!

Choro a cute!