Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

Gotcha!

Bastion is best boy. Too bad the show always shat on him.

CHAZZ IT UP

who?

All I'm seeing is a floating ass

>bastion
who?

Also GX was the comfiest YGO series

ICHI

>Best duelist at the academy
>Never got out of slifer red
>Literally beat just about every student/teacher at the academy.
>Also beat all the evil villains/super natural entities as well.
>Dueled on par with Yugi

GX was a fun series but shit like this pissed me off, though I really did enjoy it. The games were fun as well, and elemental heroes/destiny heroes was a fun deck theme as well.

it was enjoyable despite how STIFF everyone looked

They tried to promote him but he never bothered moving out. He also refused to keep up with school work and attendance which is required to stay in the higher dorms.

i guess as long as you're good on dueling, you can't be kicked out no matter how much you fail classes, what a weird school that was

GX was garbage after the second season. Johan was such a mary sue. There were so many characters but everything had to be about Johan in the third season. Please tell me it gets better in season 4. I just want 5Ds to save me.

I haven't been to these threads since early 2017, why aren't there any threads for the new series?

There are.

I see. It's great to know Yugioh isn't completely dead over here.

JU

HYAKU

SEN

MANJOUME-SAAAAAANDAAA

Eh... its a divisive season. I guess for you a plus would be that Johan is sent back to his school for the majority of the season.

There area couple of good episodes (I personally like the one with the rematch of Judai vs Chronos and the Tag duel episodes) but its not one I would consider GX's best.

>become duel zombie
>literally duel much better than before zombie

What did Yubel mean by this?

(s)he meant CHAZZ IT UP!

Don't you mean, GET YOUR GAME ON

DURAW, I ACTIVATE POT OF GREED

What does that card do?

im glad GX animation improves after seaon 2-3, damn koreans were fucking it up

I activate Magic Jammer

Try again next time faggot.

so is this the GX thread or just card game anime general?

muh mystical space typhoon!
or is that against them chaining rules kek

best girl
I'm still really mad that my otp didn't happen

I'M GLAD THAT I MET YOU user! LET'S STAY GOOD RIVALS!

is weird there isn't any thread about Vanguard, it's a show going on for a while

It can be card game anime in general.

Duel Masters was a wild ride.

never got to watch the subbed version but i remember it had a catchy opening. then they made a CGI season but never bothered to watch it. Duel Master was just Japanese MtG alike is the latest season good?

Yeah... At least your's wasn't hit with the fucking RESET button when it DID happen.

You can't chain a quick play spell card against a counter trap, and even if you could, MST doesn't negate effects, so his Magic Jammer would still go through.

Alexis or Asuka?

Nigga get mad when an actusl established couple gets fucked over for an autist and a crazy whore who didn't deserve the heartfelt almost confession/goodbye.

I want to dick her either way.

>More tagforce NEVER EVER
I want to go down routes with my favourite chinese magic players dammit.

Today marks 9 years since Crow debuted in 5D's. With 9 years of BUY BLACKWINGS how do you feel?

FUCKING ANGRY
thanks to him they had to retcon about the 5 dragons and cucked Luca from being the 5th signer just to shill some shit archetype only poor people could afford

What the fuck was the point in that? That was the first time I shipped a straight couple in YGO and it was made canon only for it to be taken away.
I'm sticking with homo ships so I can never get my hopes up like that.

Why does everyone have superior deck in the manga version?

because konami is not involved to shill their cards they made

Made even worse when it was made into an asspull that Luca was the 6th signer.
That's like Bleach levels of retardation.

Also Crow's dragon was fucking garbage compared to everyone elses.

Alexis and Jaden, Alexis and Chazz, Alexis and Zane... All good choices but the true best pairing would be Alexis and Kaiba

They came out later so they're better.
But Jack and Yusei have better decks you can make out of their anime cards than you can with their manga cards IIRC.

Angry because it means we got only two duels of Aki in this outfit being actually relevant to the story.

Carly's original VA being part of a cult was a reason I think.

Nobody reads he manga so they can afford to majorly fix effects so they're useful.

I like how the real card game uses the pose AZ is making in the panel, but not the pose from the manga!card.

>Also Crow's dragon was fucking garbage compared to everyone elses.
>draw a bird
>call it a dragon
I preferred if Bruno was the 5th signer instead

Carly was involved in a sex cult, that's why they dropped the dark signer plot, made Aki stopped developing her psychic powers and never talk about it again

I'LL THROWDOWN A FACEDOWN

Which game is best to play casually before synchro-shit happened?
Why isn't there a fighting-game-esque YGO game where you can choose different characters with different deck to play against each other?

>Asuka x Judai
Never going to happen. Judai married Johan in the end.

>Asuka x SANDA
Good chance at happening after reconnecting after high school.

> Asuka x Kaiser
He's in a relationship with her brother. Kaiser was only looking after his future sister-in-law. Pure platonic friendship there.

>Asuka x Kaiba
You do know they could be related...

What was his fucking problem?

Where the fuck is Jim?!

>Asuka x Kaiba
>You do know they could be related...
No relative of Kaiba can suck that much at dueling also no blue eyes so is complete trash

Fucked by supreme king.

Reminder Aki is the sexiest human female in YGO history. Yusei must be asexual to not hit that.

Too obsessed with the D.

Related?

Actually now that I think about it, they're both really beautiful and would make the hottest offspring.

Dead parents. He thinks he's Batman.

Just because she and her brother don't have blue eyes doesn't mean they can't be related to Kaiba and Mokuba. They could be second cousins.

She did use Blue-Eyes White Night Dragon when catering to my mind-control fetish.

Kaiba's too busy with his Blue Eyes fetish and his raging D on Atem

>Aki
>sexiest Yu-Gi-Oh bitch
Nigga I think not. She's like top 10 but not sexiest.

>I'M GLAD THAT I MET YOU user! LET'S STAY GOOD RIVALS!

I know that's not what he said, but 5d's was infuriating in this aspect.

>Edo never interacted with Reiji
What a waste

Nice fanart fag, but Aki is the sexiest.

I have always wondered Do girls born in Satellite get raped?

>CAMON, DAIAMONDO GAI! EFFECTO HATSUDOU!

>go into YuGiOh universe
>start building deck
>actually build the deck around a specific archtype, using 3 of each good card
>keep deck as close to 40 as possible
>win every duel
>become master duelist

Doesn't even have to be a good archtype, but damn, every duelist seems to play trash structure-tier decks.

Was there ever an explanation for "Oh jeez oh wow this spell card sure if good, too bad I only have one copy in my deck and also have 0 deck search"?

>second cousins
that means they can have kids, right? will it be considered incest? or just borderline incest?

The bitch ruined Jack's Red Demon's Noodles

If Asuka isn't the best girl, then why was she the only one brought back in "alternate dimension" bullshit and also is that the dimension where she fucks SUNDAAA?

Rule of drama, Judai could win most his duels if he spammed Shining Flare Wingman and Plasma Vice.

It means they have a same great grandparent retard.

>Judai married Johan in the end.
>Johan is from a Nordic country

Shit writes itself.

Aki's biker outfit a shit; her dress was vastly superior.

Reminder Aki can literally fuck her monsters due to her psychic powers.

Does Black Rose cellulose monster cock stretch her out?

>kaiba builds egg turbo deck
>shits on atem's trash tier Dark Magician archtype.

If Aki was smart she would mind rape Yusei with a monster card that can brainwash people.

Black Rose is a girl. With tentacles. Extremely thorny tentacles.

>ywn fuck one of your monsters
which monster would you, user?

She could materialize black garden to restrain Yusei then rape him.

But why wasnt she into Jack? Hes an alpha male stereotype.

This titanic qt

Don't care she has money and she's hot and horny. She just needa a good dicking.

Does Divine fuck his Magical Android and Psychic Lifetrancer?

haven't seen the latest episode, but for some reason i am glad they ended the tournament, it was getting boring

She will user... she will. She's just buying her time.

>But why wasnt she into Jack?
Because Jack wasn't the one to reach out to her in her darkest hour like Divine did.

>Hes an alpha male stereotype.
No he's not.

it had the worse design, the worse effect, part of a deck most anime watchers hate and was asspulled, although Stardust and Black Rose were too OP for their time

No he fucked Aki routinely to satisfy his carnal urges.

Yes he is Jack is:
Tall
Deep voice
Cocky
Very Assertive
Rash
Wont turn down achance to beat your ass
Smug as fuck
Socially very competent hes a street rat that can woo burgeoise in the city because of his charisma
Handsome as fuck
Has armies of cunts throwing their pussies at him

what was black rose effect? i forgot

CHILLIN OUT WITH THE CREW IN THE SCHOOLYARD

>play this
>use Millennium Eye
The manga was great

A significant fraction of the dragons.

by that you mean the [dragon]-type? or the 5D Dragons? or the 4 elemental dragons?