Kekkai Sensen & Beyond: Blood Blockade Battlefront

House party at Starphase's place! You bring the beer, he's already got the ice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsl8HS_lVHE
youtube.com/watch?v=sopp0WpxfRM
youtube.com/watch?v=JkaTrLJqP50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chain DID give Leo his money back, right?

Seeing Leo suffer makes me sad.

God, I wish he would creampie every hole of mine.

Sounds like someone's in heat.

>you will never feel the Dick of Absolute Zero

Feels AWOOOOOOOO, man.

Post more Chain

I wish he was my sugar daddy.

>This is one of those cases where I really like a girl character but her crush is also so handsome and cool that im ok with them being together.

This. I want him to give her the pats on the head

Back off.

What's so good about him?
post more bara

she did

pic related

It's sticking out of the collar of his shirt at the end.

Chain is a big kuudere but she always does right by her friends in the end.

>I remember in Trigun, Wolfwood was capable of drinking inordinate amounts of booze, too.

Are we looking Wolfwood's ancestors from a zillion years in the past here?

He's sex on long, impeccably toned legs. Also, variety is good.

I want to do unspeakably lewd things to this woman.

>does Chain and Zapp have a romantic thing going on or is it pure hate between the two?

Pure hate, which is the inverse of pure love.

Pure hate sex is the only thing hotter than pure love sex.

You'll need a disguise.

I want to fuck chain in her butt

>Seeing Leo suffer makes me sad.
this wtf, I want him to use his eyes for himself as well

her breasts are no more, zapp is living good

Is Steven gay?

>the Dick of Absolute Zero
>not el Pene del Cero Absoluto
k

where is episode summary user?

so uh why did Chain leave Leo to get mugged in the first place?

I always thought Chain looked kinda plain so far but god damn.

Be patient; user will deliver.

This episode was out of order.

Even the music that plays when he's killing two dozen people is sexy. Is he Hellsalem's most eligible bachelor?

Plus he cooks.

Uh oh, I've got a boner.

Just finished up the first series and caught up to the latest episode of this new season. Man what a good series.

My God, that ED is groovin'

How many times have you grooved to Step Up LOVE this week, Libr/a/?
youtube.com/watch?v=wsl8HS_lVHE

Man, I want more Libra hangouts. The OVA and that one episode finding food was great

>Daoko
wait, you tell me she's the same fucking singer to this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=sopp0WpxfRM

I was hoping Steven's majordomo/death squad coordinator would be more androgynous and/or a cool girl, but I guess a smooth Chink gangster is fine too.

Dude finally has a name, Fan Tai Hon, too now. I kekked at the Jump Festa interview with Nightow bemoaning he'd have to make up names for all these nameless walk-on characters in the manga since they're necessary for the anime credits.

yes youtube.com/watch?v=JkaTrLJqP50

Never thought she'd become mainstream but good for her

Cleaning lady saving Steven from hello darkness my old friend.

>shipping 50 yo man and 20 yo woman
Also what is this ugly rug Daoko wearing

That's just fan art for the video, not necessarily shipping, but that's beside the point: anyone, regardless of age or sex, would be honored to have a piece of the OkaMAN.

You know, when I usually have a absolute top tier waifu like Chain I tend not to pair them up with anyone and dislike when it happens. But Steven is just too fucking cool. I love everything about this man.

Steven is cooler than being cool, he's ICE COLD

>the only one outside Libra who truly cares for him is his housekeeper

I love Luciana and all, but Mrs. Vedded might just be this season's new best girl.

Chain is the real Dick Suck.

This. I hope she saves him from despair. He is too suave for words.

Why doesn't she try to act like that towards Steven?

Despite how cool and calm she usually is, when it comes to him she can't keep her composure.

S H A W T Y
H
A
W
T
Y

It just now occurs to me that both of them can let the sex appeal flow when needed to manipulate someone, but they don't have much luck with the real thing.

There's no telling what would happen if their powers of seduction were turned on each other if Chain were less awkward and Steven weren't osmium-level dense.

>kids are playing with the disembodied heads of sentient beings
>They seem like good kids
This is pretty fucked up.

Just caught up with this series, and I really like it a lot, but I can't quite describe WHY I like it, what do you user's think makes this series good?

Not in their world.

Question about this episode.

1.Why does Leo not run away immediately but instead stand still and talk to thugs?
2.Even after that, why not use gigan at those 2 thugs and run away?

No one would expect Leo to not use his eyes. Not from what we've seen. He could have used them and ran.

Makes sense if Chain is busy on a mission.

>new episode
>another day of zap being best boy

Lovable and unique cast of characters, fun and interesting setting, amazing OST and some really good direction.

It is just an all around brilliant show.

Steven as far as the anime goes, is unaware of Chain's feelings because she keeps them hidden from him

- calm and reserved but goodhearted and just under it all
- still not afraid to cut a bitch
- speaks like half a dozen languages
- athletic
- erotic voice
- erotic voice actor
- responsible
- intelligent
- fucking loaded
- appears to be getting hotter with age
- nice house
- sexy hair
- LEGS

And now we can add kind to animals? Sweet Christmas, he is perfect. It's a shame S.T.A.L.K.E.R. isn't around tonight because I desire a webm of this to touch myself to.

Only with the heads of punks, criminals and Leo-abusers. Sounds like pretty good kids to me.

Cute Nightow characters doing Nightow things.

do yourself a favor and watch the restaurant special/ova

Supporting cast isn't going to get done tonight with the assload of characters each episode so far has had, but here's the Beyond main cast for now. I should really add Neji next time.

I'm still waiting for the scene or chapter of these two fuck like beasts

Steven's so fucking hot holy shit Chain has good tastes.

It might make the city collapse all over again.

THE SQUID KIDS ARE CUTE

CUTE!!!!

Explain this.

Fucking pussy Leo. I used to pity him for losing double x but now I'm glad he did. stupid ass nigger.

Chain's voice actor also did Nice?

Nice...

This?

>Steven thread at 69 replies

Zapp deserved it. Zapp always deserves it.

Hi dude, and thanks! That is beautiful.

What did you think of Chain's Chains this ep?

I wasn't aware there was an OVA, just finished watching it. Thanks a lot user, it was fucking great.

He doesn't like doing it, that doesn't mean he won't do it.

She went from indie to major fairly recently, no wonder they're trying to push her off into mainstream. Although she was featured in one movie (The World of Kanako) and the ME! ME! ME! short.

Any request for webm, stitches, or transparents?
Chain is adorable this episode. And seems like she'll be the focus for next episode aswell.

>Check last thread
>People calling Chain a bitch and almost everybody miss this

For fuck sake Sup Forums
It was obvious as fuck that she get in the drinking contest for Leo,
pay some attention to the show.

Chain's PUHAAAAA please! Also, anything with Sonic. The part where he's worrying about Leo is too adorable.

Next episode should be amazing if they do it right, especially I'VE COME TO PLAY!

DUDE WEED IMAOOOO

so what did those three big fuckers do to the party people when they got frozen?

Clandestine, secret organization things.

Then why not do it to thugs that literally punch his molar out and stole his sister's allowance?

ate them

Puhaa is in the post you replied to. Can't really find that part you're talking about, Sonic is usually just walking after Leo.
Libra doesn't mind killing so it's probably something worse than death.

Okay so I'm a first time watcher of this shit because I saw Chain's design and loved it. Is she a main character? I want to see more of her and I love how fucked up this world (which I'm assuming is future NYC) is like.

Do Chain and Steven ever get together?

And what in the bloody fucking hell does Chain see in that complete psychopath?

On top of that, would Chain even be a good mother and wife?

>Steven
>psychopath
Wat

>Freezes people at his party
>Has three abomination creatures take them away for shit worse than death

>Freezes people at his party
He knows they were coming to capture him, it's only fair for him to protect himself. It's not like he goes around freezing random innocent people or blowing people's tits up.

They deserve it for betrayal and hurting best boi's feeling

Chain is in all the episodes for the most part but doesn't really get much of the spotlight. You owe yourself to watch the whole first season, it was aoty for 2015 for sure.

Does this nigga even know that a cute cake like Chain loves him and wants his babies?

>cake
Isn't she only 21?

Are we ever gonna get the 7 volumes between vol.3-10? Did they get licensed or something?

I think this is a super early chapter in the manga, so the bulk of the character development hasn't happened yer.