The reason why refugees won't go to Poland is that even savage subhuman goatfuckers from war-torn 3rd world shitholes...

>the reason why refugees won't go to Poland is that even savage subhuman goatfuckers from war-torn 3rd world shitholes have dignity

Discuss.

Attached: poland.jpg (1600x1067, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LGyirkG2Aik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and no gibs eh Hans? shouldn't you be at work to pay for sand-Jamal?

>ayo also sagst du Alta
>*takes a hit of his shisha*
>dass GDP
>*eat an entire Kebab, groß, mit Alles extra Scharf
>alles ist was zählt

I said "discuss", not "menstruate all over the place".

The reason they dont go to Poland is because Germany lavishes shekels and free shit upon them and Poland does not.

Attached: New Germany.png (495x482, 269K)

oh no the cum has seeped into ya brain mate, just good for paying taxes now, good luck!

Attached: 1520648246642.jpg (674x900, 136K)

Let's be honest. We've got lots of polish migrants here in Germany and I bet most Germans would prefer Syrians or Iraqis over those criminals.
Poles are probably one of the worst migrant groups together with Romanians and Hungarians.
Look it up. They steal, murder , assault etc. Deport them and stop sending them gibs
they won't take refugees in so eventually they won't get assistance/help.
It's only fair.

Poland is shit
this is true
dont come here

Preach it, brother.

Attached: 1511282520994.jpg (560x465, 66K)

Yes Poland is shit, there's nothing in Poland. Rapefugees and Jewmans please don't come here.

t. biggest cuck state in the world

he is probably right on theft, most organised theft in germany is probably eastern european gangs

it's not about dignity it's about gibs

100% truth
please dont come

Germanistan is a perfect place to live for every goatfucker. They will respect you there, Poland is a shithole full of nazis, go to Germanistan for free gibs. Don't forget they also offer you free women to rape and homosexuals to behead

Poland is a shithole, dont come here

Whole eastern Europe.

>dignity
No, they just want more gibs

We have way worse suburbs in France and sandniggers still want to invite their extended family

Wtf even happens in Poland? Do you at least have cute girls?

You can get ANY Polish girl for €5, or for a warm meal and a diet coke.

>2017+1
>Not investing in eastern Poland

That's Warsaw, it looks so beautiful. Where I live it's only simple housing.

Attached: poland.jpg (988x659, 179K)

Poland knows how to treat them and they get the message loud and clear. It's it's why so many people hold Poland in such high regard.

Attached: 12677571_134037853661526_696237601_n.jpg (640x640, 45K)

He has a point tho, the ones who routinely steal and mugg are eastern euros. shitskins are savage opportunists, the eastern euro gangs been doing this for decades.

I fucking wish

They dont get much respect apart from social workers and bored underfucked 50+ women.

Most try to ignore them and go on about their lifes.

LEL
one of the main reasons UK and germany are doomed to cease to exist in a few years
Good job hans

It's true, going to Eastern Europe is punishment even to them.

Eastern dictators are using them for politics but refugees never wanted to stay there anyway.

You still owe them reparations Hans, you bitching about them won't change that. Just like allowing more immigrants into your country will make you less nazi you will just end up with brown nazis.

looks comfy to me

Attached: 1716069-36319764-2560-1440.jpg (1050x590, 58K)

based

I agree actually. Isn't bad for us though is it

Germany already payed them a fuckton of reparations.
Do they not have the balls to sue Russia who's really responsible for the occupation and their current state, and also fucking up half of Germany for 50 years? I guess not.

No, they just don't give them any gibs. We are so fucked and kys Ahmed.

KEK confirms.

I prefer BASED syrians and BASED turks.

They have BASED cocks that I love to suck! I am bi and I suck brown cock like a true BASED German. Bi people like me suck BBC and swallow it too and it is absolutely BASED.

this, fuck off we are full

This Russian bot is broken, send another one.

Bullshit. We are not living in the fucking 90s. The only thing they do is wage dumping.

What's your point with that pic?

Attached: 26365233233_23e48fdebf_h.jpg (1600x1037, 1.06M)

no, it's because there are no gibs in Bolan
either you work or you're hungry and homeless

Poland didnt got any reparations from germany.

That's not even Warsaw but Wroclaw, wachu talkin' 'bout.

Attached: 31865339094_233a5b831e_b.jpg (1024x622, 384K)

fuck full
we are off

>no, it's because there are no gibs in Bolan
There actually are, but shhh...

German/Swedish/whateverthefuck ghettos look just as bad if not worse. The real reason is that they get a better deal in those countries. If Poland started offering competitive gibs, they would get those "Doctors and scientists" in equal measure.

>Russian bot

Retard alert

Poland is shit. Don’t come here. We are all racist Nazis who will send you to Auschwitz. Not even I want to be here, but I am stuck here sadly!

>can't tell a polish from an ukrainian

They steal the clay to turn in to such shithole.
We have to apply final solution, once and for all

Attached: polish remover.jpg (600x600, 109K)

>Do they not have the balls to sue Russia
thats not the point, russians still think that they wuz heroz n shiet, they were not beaten to submission like germany so its different story. Unlike germany they dont see any wrongs, this is also main reason why poles hate them

Attached: yougonnagetliberated.jpg (189x218, 23K)

The German created this mess.

>It was you who divided up Europe.

>It was you who made Europe your puppet project.

>It was you who invited the refugees on European ancestral lands..

>It was you who allowed the Nazis to exterminate and enslave the Polish..

>It was you who played geopolitical games with Italy and Japan during the war.

>It was you who first introduced chemical weapons in warfare and unleashed them on the fields of Europe.

>It was you who introduced unrestricted Submarine warfare, dooming thousands of sailors to their deaths.

>It was you who created the Schlieffen Plan - causing the rape of Belgium and a long costly war that devastated the continent.

>It was you who killed millions of children with your bombing of civilian populations.

>It was you who massacred surrendering soldiers.

>It was you who abused the Anglosphere's trust so much that they felt they had to attack your soil during 1939.

>It was you who started an endless massacre of the Jews across all of Germany in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

>It was you who invaded Poland unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

>It was you who started the campaign of extermination of Slavic population in occupied territories. Several thousand villages were burned with their entire population.

>It was you who not only caused ANTIFA to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

>It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of English and forced them to leave their homes and cities.

>It was you who allowed Muslims to mass rape the women and men of Europe and allowed our culture to be subverted.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad. Its time for an ARYANDIED.

>This safe heaven where I can wait for the war in my homeland to stop is not good enough for me. I want more money. I am a war refugee.

>Polish
You fail.

Attached: H2-170729941.jpg (3504x2336, 723K)

Attached: 1486219863676.jpg (2665x1490, 1.02M)

Poland gets huge gibs from the EU
they are hobos and jewish hobos who don't want to share

> Unlike germany they dont see any wrongs
True.
Fuck polish crybabies.

Attached: 1513476355406.jpg (3000x3000, 1.51M)

Of course the refugees fleeing from war and prosecution won't go to peaceful Poland. Then they would stop in their neighboring country. They want gibs too.

>Fuck polish crybabies.

Let's finish the job this time.

Attached: 1518438315718.png (1024x1060, 894K)

sandnigger detected

Or, you know, there are actually rules and regulations before immigrating into their country unlike in germany where anyone can just walk in, claim they are german and immediately rape the native children.

what?
you mean jałmużna?

All ugly whores whose only chance to get cock is to get with a nigger, while the only two fair looking ones are from paid commercials.

>All ugly whores

Yes, I know they're Poles.

500+ itp.

Said Hans xD
youtube.com/watch?v=LGyirkG2Aik

Attached: 1280px-Mazowsze_2011.jpg (1280x578, 170K)

Butthurt Jew: The Thread

OP is a faggot.

Attached: 1511685604009.jpg (480x255, 32K)

arent you the one crying about nato bases being closer and closer to your borders?

The point is refugees don't want to come here and we don't want them here either so everyone would be happy if we hadn't this down syndrome retard country (Germany) in our proximity with their great aryan leader Angela Merkel being butthurt about that together with your cuck society.

Attached: germany.jpg (631x362, 44K)

This

Yes that is true, our country really look like that, there is no reason to come here and see for yourself.

Because Western European GIBS are just better than PolanPoor's gibslets

Polan: POLAN STRONK! YOU SHALL NOT PASS!
Rapefugee: Dude we dont want to go to your shithole -_-... Lets go Germoney!
Polan: Hussar! Remove kebab!
Refugee: Watever dude... cya!

Attached: 1520854792806.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Lol, now that's some kike level psychology, but I support it.

> arent you the one crying about nato bases being closer and closer to your borders?
Allso true. Everybody in the world are fucking crybabies.

Attached: 15183991711660.jpg (604x603, 94K)

Bad choice... Or good choice, it depend of your tastes.

Attached: rape stat.jpg (733x963, 138K)

hey guys this is actually a pic of australia

please don't come to australia it's terrible and definatley if your not white

Poland. Out-Jewing the Jew since 2018. May your reign last forever.

That's right, stay away from Poland. It's a shithole.

Attached: 1520409832290.png (600x600, 177K)

Please talk when you learn the basics of economy. We don't get any "gibs". The "gibs" you're talking about is only a part of OUR money the EU is stealing from us. That's why we can't get kicked out of the EU.
EU is constructed in a such clever, pro-german way, that it is impossible for other countries to catch up.

>The moment a country enters the EU, entire armies of german construction teams rush to that country and build 900 gorillion shops, malls, whatever.
>you cant throw a rock without hitting a german shop
>according to EU law, german shops cannot be taxed, so none of these 900 gorillion shops are being taxed
>for the last couple of years, EU loans make up barely 1-2% of european countries GDP's
>in other words, thats pocket change
>tax evading paradise
>these 900 gorillion un-taxed shops effectively leech out billions of euro, per MONTH.

For 5 years the EU has been threatening us with sanctions, penalties and "nuclear options" of kicking us out.
for 5 years.
And still nothing.
the moment we leave the EU, we tax the living fuck out of these millions of shops and suddenly, hokus-pokus abra-kadabra, our economy is pumped with billions of shekels, billions more compared to the pocket echange EU is loaning right now.
So yeah the EU isn't a charity, they use us. There are no "gibs"

this is why we have superhero movies

making a movie that take place in XXIcentury and filling it up with characters who arent fucking crybabies would brake the immersion

being butthurt about somethings means that you have something to protect. So there are only cucks accepting their fate and crybabies wanting to fight for their future.

here i should put some smug anime girl but im no a faggot

Attached: 1465071016405.jpg (1305x1272, 169K)

a goatfucker from Germany masquerading as a German.

thats...irony

I wouldn't say it's gibs.
And there are certainly no gibs in the western sense, just for the fact that you exist and enrich society with melanin.

While I do love Polands stance on rapefugees, Ive been to Warsaw, and it is indeed a shithole.

> no a faggot
You literally getting butt-mad at drawn cute girls. And you are thinking that you are a huge
slav alpha male unlike me?

Attached: 1517031422780.jpg (712x569, 90K)

I really, really doubt this is true. They don't pay tax? This sounds like someone who has deliberately misunderstood something. Although, these ideas floating around do tend to have some basis in reality, so i would like to know what.

Also, you do pay into the EU, and EU funds a lot of different things. Poland has been one big benefactor of this.

At least you get mugged by a professional....

you fuckers still haven't dealt with Polish organized crime groups that appeared after the fall of communism? They got purged from Poland like 15-20 years ago. How incompetent is your state and police?

Attached: 1496868498152.jpg (702x1118, 156K)

are you just get upset that i disrespected your affection to nonexisting cartoon girls, big boy?

Attached: 1509916561218.png (451x379, 348K)

> big boy
I'm not that big.

Attached: MQk3NQn.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

Fuck Germniggers

>I wouldn't say it's gibs.
Well they kind of are.

i sure you can still grow, you just need to EAT enough

wink wink

Attached: 1509910752618.png (420x420, 32K)

> you can still grow
Don't want to grow anymore. I am comfortable with my body. And my anime girls.

Attached: sample_891e7f9011d7f3538704db5dedaabadf.jpg (850x1311, 118K)

they aren't real

Buttmad Deutschcuck detected

> they aren't real
Thank you. I know that. They are really cute though

Attached: 15141611538710.png (508x494, 326K)

"Germans" will not be a thing anymore in 50 years (and that's a good thing)

Attached: dgbg.jpg (1116x767, 170K)