Childhood is when you idolize Ikki. Adulthood is when you realize Seiya makes more sense

Childhood is when you idolize Ikki. Adulthood is when you realize Seiya makes more sense

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ktjugprKK3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No anime has ever made any sense.

Seiya? Please. If you're an adult the only possible choice is Shiryu.

You got it backwards user.

Ikki is a severely autistic brocon who constantly dies and comes back even chuunier every time and Seiya is a boring shit who is worse than Goku in spending long stretches of time doing nothing, who is portrayed as no more fiery than any of the other core Bronze Saints who do hardcore shit all of the time

No competition

Fuck off with your Facebook memes.

Ikki is the coolest motherfucker.

adulthood is when you realize you fapped to shun (boy(female))

Shut up Kurumada. You're drunk again.

>tfw only Shiryu had a functioning dick out of them

Omega isn't canon

Thankfully

Childhood is when you like Saint Seiya
Adulthood is when you realize it's not good at all.

So, anyone read the recent ND chapters?
I'm digging the Ophiuchus guy. I've always thought a medic warrior should be god-tier but they're always girls so they're destined to failure. This guy is very femininive and not only for the lipstick but because he was the "nanny" of the gold saints during their childhood and taking care of others is a female role on Asia.

>that eyeshadow
>that lipstick
youtu.be/ktjugprKK3s

>Leave your cute waifu and adopted son to hang out with men on tights
Is Shiryu a fag or something?

>Saintia Sho
>Omega
>Legend of Sanctuary
>Next Dimension on hiatus
>Heaven chapter when

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

I like Odysseus as well. We have to wait several months though before we find out if he tanked the galaxian explosion. PS he did

You forgot the Netflix reboot

It doesn't have to be "good" for it to be entertaining. Please go back to fapping to nge

Afaik he isn't really involved in any of those non canon projects. He getting close to wrapping up ND anyway so heaven arc is coming soon (10 years)

I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt. There are 99% of chances it'll suck but that mean there's 1% chance it'll be tolerable

True but Kuru allow all those turds with the Saint Seiya name because he want money for his sake

>Seiya makes more sense
What??
You are on drugs user.

>benefit of the doubt
>western writers

Seiya grew on me a lot after reading the manga and Omega. Ikki is still cool.

But Seiya never banged Athena.

>Not being Shiryu master race during both child and adulthood

spics get off my board, you've already soiled it enough with your gohan blanco.

>Seiya is boring

Anime Seiya maybe, Manga Seiya is fun

Why wouldn't you allow them? he really likes his manga to the point of getting seriously depressed if he can't do things the way he wants to. For example Otoko Zaka got cancelled and he waited 30 years but managed to get it going again. Saint Seiya itself was cancelled and he made all he could to continue it, even moved to another magazine.

Had other ideas he couldn't draw? no worry, call me some artists and ask them to draw it for me if they want to, boom G,LC and Sho are born. He's been drawing manga since the early 70s and doesn't even have wrists anymore.

Dunno why people always say Kurumada is in it for the money, of course he doesn't do it for free but he could do nothing and keep getting royalties until his death instead of getting his arms injured

Even adult prefer Ikki to Seiya. Or Shiryu to Seiya. Or anything to Seiya.

It's the opposite.

Seiya is not boring, even after getting his shit pushed in every arc he still manages to be "5 ambulances" Ichigo in arrogance, saying stuff like he doesn't need his armor and he'll make deathmask spit foam like a real crab

He's very flawed, of course not complex because manga wasn't like that back then but I like him as a character he's not perfect or all powerful and despite people complaining about his power-ups he actually never beats the big bad, Athena does it in one way or another.

Hyoga was best though