What do the archons want from humanity?

And are we heading towards full disclosure with recent Pentagon UFO footage releases which the media actually covers?

Attached: 478bc4d5db.jpg (670x400, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fHwmWnY4P1w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OfPWpEKhgfk
youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where's the damn footage? Someome post a link please. Something tells me that this coupd ne fake. Never trust the (((Pentagon)))

Attached: images.jpg (204x247, 6K)

they want overwhelming power

youtu.be/fHwmWnY4P1w

Link to the segment from Tucker last night.

Attached: 24b6eeb04ebd5541084c301eaa2e1a6e--visual-communication-alien.jpg (375x463, 21K)

>DOCTOR STEVEN GREER. PROFESSIONAL EXPERT. TOM DELONGE. 1000 WITNESSES HIGH RANKING OFFICIALS: YET THE US CONGRESS WON'T BUDGE! THERE'S A FALSE FLAG ALIEN ATTACK INCOMING!!!! DONATE AND SPREAD THE NEWS! (we have done this for 30 years now, but it's soon happening, I promise!)
jumped off that boat a long time ago, thank god I didn't end up giving any money or some stupid shit.

Attached: tinhead42_zps74398851.gif (400x300, 317K)

They use our Adrenal Glands and Hormonal Energy as drugs.

woops sorry guys forgot to put on my stealth

I keep hearing this. Where are you getting this from?

They "eat" human fear.
Pay attention user

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

The biggest disclosure is going to be the technology that allows those beings to visit light-years across the galaxy.

Attached: A1ylFNv-k8L.jpg (1707x2560, 1.02M)

Multiple people that were abducted physically, or got invaded inraspectrally while performing unsafe spiritual practices (meditation and/or astral projection) reported this by obesrvation or were revealed this information. One of the earliest mentions i found about this is Russian philosopher and mystic's D. L. Andreev mention of Gavvah Energy in his book "Rose of The World" which he was writing in the Gulag in the late 40's

Just watched dune user. It was underrated and I enjoyed it very much

Thanks. Got any first hand accounts aside from the writings of Andreev? Sounds interesting.

They’re literal demons from hell. All of this David Icke crap about interdimensional beings is just the rediscovery of what the ancients were told by God directly.

>meditation and/or astral projection
>unsafe spiritual practices
>comfybros
Plot twist: hoomans are the real demons.

Attached: 1520007420600.jpg (398x489, 36K)

the book is so much better, it's worth checking out

Parasites fear death

Honorable hosts try to teach as many of them as they can before ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and real Earthlings say
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OfPWpEKhgfk

Don't show up uninvited and then get surprised when the regulators ask "who the fuck you even know here boy?"

Attached: ADE4CDF4-476C-427F-92D2-834AC921B7E4.png (1136x640, 764K)

I would tell you are right then post some face peeling gore but it is all so tiring.

Hoomans convince theyselves they not demins when they is

Face peelers don't usually hide their evil

They're in criminal organizations and dont "socialize" like a pedosta type pussy satanist

>recent
THREE MONTHS AGO

(((Aliens))) are a satanic lie. I have been down that path and it leads directly to satanism. Trust in Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M

>tfw adrenal gland depleted
>all I have left is face peeling

y even live

Attached: 1397367723065.png (398x600, 339K)

>which the media actually covers?

Literal fake news from Podesta himself.

Listen for the sounds of machinations coming from the sky, unseen.

Great times are upon us, brothers. Be patient.

Kyle Odom's manifesto instantly comes to mind. Classic infraspectral invasion case.

Meditation is a tool, a LOT of people self-teach themselves meditation and/or occult practices that weren't meant for the average joe shmoe to try out, and send their finer energies completely out of whack. Giving themselves Kundalini bursts and stuff like that. It really is unsafe and can at best make you mentally unbalanced, and at worst turn you into a "walk-in".

Spiritual practices with living teachers of lineage only, everything else is just playing Astral Russian Roulette

they look pretty cute desu

well they're not gonna get it from us.

To find your purpose or kys and experience the afterlife. Suicide is honorable if one is attoning an evil and admits it before death. He is allowed to at least leave the shame of having committed such an evil by killing himself.

Ask the real God above it all, mortals will just try to use you.

Attached: FC562C48-1924-49C8-ABF8-B5BC04C77D0D.jpg (460x259, 59K)

Dear Earthling Exploiters

You were always warned and your choices do have consequences until you figure out how to create your own universe from scratch. It's that difficult.

Attached: 34A65F66-7AD7-48C5-90AC-95AD04AEAEC5.jpg (960x960, 97K)

>take red pill
>invest £10 in bitcoin
>be the blue pill by 20

Eaaasssy

larpfags be gone

The best I have done is got my hands to feel like they are burning trying out energy healing by visualizing the energy around you and pulling it in or just focus on your feet and drawing the energy from the earth like a plant then focusing it into your finger tips.

Attached: Calling_in_Energy.jpg (306x389, 64K)

All these news that are suddenly popping out in the mainstream about UFOs and Alien mummys and stuff - it's informational conditioning that started in 70's with the Ancient Astronaut thing. Scientists will come out and confirm that were created by Aliens and a new New Age religion will be spread globally.

DON'T do this on your own. Find an experienced master and study under him, yoga, meditation what have you. Otherwise you may very well end up with some dank energy drainage.

They want to destroy the zerg.

I'm guessing that's a bad thing.

Attached: IMG_4730.jpg (346x185, 38K)

Only retards wouldn't choose to go back to when they were ten

>Wait for bitcoin to be released
>mine it in 2009 and 2010, mine ltc when it comes out, followed by ethereum
>sell in 2017
>become a literal billionaire

>hands become superheated
>feel surges of energy move up my body
>self heal

I do this all the time bro.

They want dat sweet sweet loosh.

Attached: ayy lmao advert.jpg (483x802, 360K)

I see what he means tho because you have to open yourself up to take in the energy leaving you vulnerable and that is the point of having the masters and stuff to help strengthen your foundation.

I am a master.

Well it's not entirely untrue, but it will be turned on to its head and used to usher damaging things like Transhumanism and Chimerism

cool

Attached: heq.jpg (470x723, 80K)

had a weird dream three nights ago. it was unusually vivid. I was talking to some people in the kitchen of the house we were in when I noticed there were words etched into the counter I was leaning on. the words were indistinct at first, but as I concentrated on them I remember that they formed a short, sensible but mildly creepy sentence, but not what exactly it said

a short time later I went to the bathroom of the house to wash my face. as I was looking at the mirror I noticed there were words written on the tile next to it. two sentences in all caps, each immediately legible. the first was YOU WILL NOT LIVE LONG IN THE LOVE, and the second was equally disturbing, but I could no longer remember it when I woke up. which I did pretty much as soon as I was able, I felt that I had to wake up and write these sentences down. it was hours before I could sleep again. I didn't (and still don't) want to go back to that dream or have another one like it. thankfully the dreams I had later that night were much more in line with the shit I usually dream, as has every dream I've had since

I was raised catholic, but I am not a religious person. even so, I can't get the feeling that someone was trying to tell me something out of my head. I've never had a dream where the words I read in them didn't warp and change as I looked at them before