South Africa Flag Capture

Johan "cuck" Pienaar in Stellenbosch at it again desecrating the old flag.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-13-13-36-23.jpg (1080x1920, 591K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=koAFIccZBvA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-13-13-35-02.jpg (1080x541, 190K)

Round 3. We will have victory.

Attached: CTF.png (1200x776, 473K)

youtube.com/watch?v=koAFIccZBvA&feature=youtu.be

Attached: IMG_20180309_025705_433.jpg (1280x520, 135K)

I was in that thread, a piece of advice don't start posting about it until it is done. The mission is to succeed exposing your plans to the enemy isn't conducive to that goal.

Attached: 1520498701764.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

Johan Pienaar the walking contradiction. The epitome of hypocrisy.

He never failed law school. Hes never worked a day in his life. He lives off of mom and dad's money.

Attached: IMG-20180313-WA0004.jpg (719x1280, 96K)

will this attempt be successful? or is this fat leftist just taking people for a fool

So long as Wimpie SoySemenMelkskommel doesnt chase down flagboer 2.0 we good.

Attached: soysemenmelkskommel.jpg (297x297, 29K)

I'm in classical now though fuck.

Skip class, you cuck

I filmed it last time I'm already on thin ice.

Bring your swimming shorts

Pussy Pienaar wont try that shit here in Snor City Pretoria. His ass would get fucked so hard it will look like a baby yawning

Did the guy who snatched the flag get away?

>Round 3. We will have victory.
This is now a honey pot looking to catch a patriot to make an example of. It got too much attention last time and they're desperate to make an example of someone now. I'm half convinced OP is the kike himself trying to b8 an honorable man into becoming a sacrifice for the niggers. No offence if your not.

Attached: well.jpg (260x350, 98K)

Yes, don't believe Pienaar. The guy didn't get caught.

nah just hire some local kid to grab it, they would't prosecute the kid and he could bring it to the car, guaranteed escape. Binus points if another user can act as lookout so if the kid snitches flagboer2.0 could get away

Good. The guy who did it is a legend. I still have the webm saved

None taken

I can understand your concern but Saffas just wont cuck out of the challenge. If its a trap so be it I wouldnt back down Id double down.

>If its a trap
Take six of you and no man gets left behind.

Attached: 1488339241583.jpg (1240x999, 365K)

I have trust in those autists down there to be able to outsmart a fat middle aged cuck and his soy boy kike fuckboi

Exactly my man. Just needs some thinking and coordination beforehand and itll go smoother than last time. Flagboer 1.0 had no time to prepare or plan he was operating on pure passion and spontaneity.

Now you have lost the element of surprise, find a way to compensate. Get them when they have gotten complacent or shocktroop them idk

Or you know Jew them and post false plans to subvert security

Yeah they will be prepared. The organizer is likely getting security involved after last round of antics. Nothing worth doing is ever easy though right?

unironically pay some nogs to beat up the kikes protecting the flag

The implication for narrative if this fucks up are really bad though

I'm nearing the location but I dint plan to do anything unless I have backup

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-13-14-46-45.jpg (1080x1920, 496K)

true, looks better if a white bull collects the flag instead of a nog

>indoors

Fuck this

Attached: DSC_1587.jpg (3840x2160, 3.02M)

Stay safe bros

I suggest people need to stay around outside and follow Pienaar out

What happened exactly?

Attached: SA HWNDU.png (1904x3276, 3.5M)

quick rundown of whats going on

Attached: 1520500065410.png (1904x3104, 3.44M)

Dit. In die gebou kry jy nie die vlag naar buite nie

Leftist activist who has never worked a day in his life writes names of prominent Afrikaaners on the old SA flag. Lays it down on the street at Stellenbosch University (where many Boers study) He invites people to "start a conversation" around the old flag by walking on it. Ropes in some drama students to do a song and dance on the flag. Flagboer is incensed by this disrespect of his people and history. Vows to pol that he will steal the flag back in defense of his peoples honour. Follows through but is caught in the getaway. He has to surrender the flag back to the people chasing him rather than face SA jail.

Lefty bitch activist is now displaying the flag again.

at some point the flag has to come out of the building

If there was an opportunity to get it it's gone now.