What is happening to our military

Have been in the military for a while now and noticed that there is a lot of mexicans( that sometimes can barely speak english) and retarded black people that are just bad at their job. Has anyone else in the military noticed this?

Attached: download (1).jpg (260x194, 11K)

The U.S Military, which couldn't win their way out of a wet paper bag with guns in their hands, is a bunch of homo fags that are too stupid for college, too lazy for a real job, or trying to avoid prison. These retards are actually trusted with guns and bombs which has resulted in an American invention known as "friendly fire". This event only occurs when they're around and basically consists of a fucktard shooting someone on their own side and going "sorry you had a gun and I just freaked out". Every time an American soldier accidentally shoots his buddy in the face a Muslim terrorist gets another heavenly virgin (two if they do it on purpose!). Americans only have the balls to attack others when they are armed to the teeth and travel in numbers. When captured alone, they are far from John Rambo and simply get beheaded on youtube.

The US Army also perpetrated Operation Oilraqi Freedumb, the dumbest military maneuver since the Maginot Line. In Op Oilraqi Faildumb, Halliburton's military wing spent a trillion dollars invading a country with no military and lost. The US Military like to scare brown people with their enormous budget, but in reality criminally insane politicians steal and waste 95% of it on shit that doesn’t work and nobody wants.

America also enjoys firing at British troops, and bombing British tanks. This has gone back as far as the Second World War, as shown in a British wartime joke; "When the Germans shoot, the British duck. When the British shoot, the Germans duck. When the Americans shoot, EVERYONE ducks!". It should be noted that this joke is a good example of American ignorance. The reason friendly fire is higher among American forces is because they're retarded and poorly trained. Others have argued that they are just flat-out retarded. Since America's army exploits every country, they build huge rockets to watch the pretty colors, but then they discovered that they actually kill people when a guy thought he could reach the moon on one and failed, which resulted in the modern nuclear bomb.

The main problem with the United States Army seems to be the inability to aim, or co-ordinate any form of attack that doesn't consist of blindly shooting until you hit something. This is not helped by the high incest rate of America, which results in the low IQ and fleeting attention span. Training in the American army generally consists of having your head shaved and being able-bodied enough to hold a gun, whereas other more traditional armies persist with the idea that teaching people how to use their weapons, something America did away with some time ago.

Fun fact: Many people believe New Jersey, Massachusetts and California are the US's next targets as they are all violating the US's strict "no freedom allowed" policy.

Are you in the military OP? Or you just another redneck "muh guns" type?

How difficult would it be to get through basic training while suffering from anxiety and minor panic attacks? Asking for myself.
I scored a 92 on the ASVAB and want to get away from my family and hometown.

Found the missing Turk.
Be triggered just a little harder faggot.

I know for certain that Mexicans join to gain citizenship, and I'm not sure why blacks do it.

>memeflag
Point is invalid

Problem

Getting baited this easy

>not sure why blacks do it
gibs

What kind of retard signs up to get shot at by shitskins for minimum wage?

What kind of anxiety do you have?

General anxiety. Like, I can function relatively well, but the anxiety is always kind of there. When it’s bad I get a thing called “derealization.” I’ve learned to control that pretty well, though.
I’m just afraid of getting kicked out during basic training and having to come back home.
I’m in my sixth year of university (fucked around, took quarters off) and I’m just tired of it all

Talked to a young guy from siera leon. Same reason plus he likes asian girls.

Attached: 1501397097289.jpg (564x420, 83K)

They won't kick you out. Basic training is designed to be a quantity over quality thing nowadays. That said you'll still go through a lot of stress but you won't be kicked out unless you want to be.

Basic training has always been like that you idiot

Eh, im only 18 so I just think of old basic training like how my drill sergeants mad it seem like.

Want to know how I know you arent in the military? If you were, or ever had been, you would know that what you are talking about are Pog's. Pog's are glorified civilians, and none of them are people or have a valid opinion on anything.

This.
As someone who went through very recently with some anxiety problems, training is much more focused on checking boxes off of the checklist instead of really intense training.

It's always been that way. Most of those people would be collecting gibs if not in the military.

Yeah, well basic training has always catered to the lowest common denominator. Quantity vs quality.

Pick a MOS/rate that requires 95+ on the ASVAB, suddenly a lot less retards (and a lot less non-whites). Go Intel/nuke/etc.

>1 post by this ID

Drop and run eh?

100% on point dude, during the Korean War Greeks had more casualties from American ''friendly fire'' than from then North Koreans and Chinese

what about combat MOSes

OH God please shut the fuck up. You're probably one of those guys who did a pump in Afghan/Iraq, did nothing,then came home with an inflated ego.

You probably only follow those stupid "Dysfunctional veterans" pages on Facebook, and no one likes you not because you're a vet, but because you're socially retarded.

Pic related, it's the trash you probably repost on Facebook.

Attached: 0f91a8b167315567d1a25f19d1c3030b--military.jpg (480x509, 50K)

There are plenty of examples of these people in the infantry. Half of my platoon is made of these people

Pfft. Going nuke/intel is basically a gathering of autism. Much like Sup Forums

Its just reverting back to peacetime norms.

They only care about line scores and as long as you have above 110 GT (IQ) you are qualified for any job.

t. Intel fag

BCT is literally all about working as a team and not pussying out. The DS's are going to try to pit you guys against each other but the only way to get through the worst of it is teamwork. Have each other's backs. It's a brotherhood. Good luck. Don't be a pussy.

>tell doctor youre sad and cant sleep
>get put on ssri's, cant join military anymore

>tell doctor youre the wrong sex, mutilate dick and be on hormones
>be praised for joining the military

Yes, I’ve noticed. Former 11bp1 NCO here. The troop quality considerably went down even from when I came into service. But I noticed it most in the POG units. It’s a fucking travesty nonetheless. The best we can do is hold the line and keep the niggers, trannies and spics from our beloved combat arms as long we can. Keep persuading them to be a POG or we are doomed.

Read: Because people deserve to know the truth.

Ok guys Chief is here to tell you whats up. DO NOT join combat arms MOS full of idiots. Go Special Forces Medic or Comms. Do great things and after couple of deployments put you Warrant Officer packet in. Now you are Chief making good money. My life has been so much easier since becoming a Warrant. Let me know if you have any other questions. Intel bro is also right.

Bad move. Say what you want about political optics, but this just looks bad. Bending over backwards to meet Leftist demands is bad all the way around. Especially when the Republican base is one expanding right now, not contracting. Even have people mentioning Obama wouldn't touch this.

Shut the fuck up idiot

Best thing you can do is refuse to join. Let the faggots and minorities do the dying. The US military is filled to the brim with the worst. Retards who think marring a stripper is a good idea. The kind of person who wonders why he is being shot at, even though we are invading a country.

T. 13b

Was bad when I got out in 12, if you have a job that actually works there will be a lot of white guys in it.

Support is usually all niggers and bitches. It is so filled with non whites and fags, quite depressing.

what part of the military are you? army or?

Great argument pal? You’re a hormone popping freak yourself aren’t you?

Active army Infantry

You should reconsider suicide.

look at the post times

shill thread or copypasta