Why are Americans still bombing the the middle east?

Why are Americans still bombing the the middle east?

Attached: usa killed her.jpg (520x429, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/how-isis-got-weapons-us-used-them-take-iraq-syria-748468
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does anybody know the answer to this? I don't. What is the point?

Attached: 1504446327706.jpg (421x1721, 201K)

Because it's what Israel wants.

Do the american people even know about it? I mean, hasn't it lead to a rise in terrorism (ISIS, for example)? Have you actually achieved anything, or are you just trying to keep the region as shitty as possible?

Attached: 1506791034557.png (720x712, 898K)

When are folks in the Middle-east going to stop bombing and shooting each other? When are they going to stop bombing and shooting folks outside the Middle-east?

They want to act like animals, we'll have to treat them like animals. We'd prefer not to; force is all they'll respond to.

No, they are joining these militant groups because you are killing them. Why do you have to bomb them? What are you achieving? You are killing civilians you fucking piece of shit. Fuck you and your evil country. You are the animals.

Attached: backpackshield.jpg (635x786, 113K)

polygamous societies send hoards of spare men if they are not culled.

Are you saying that if the Americans weren't bombing them, there would be masses of Arab men coming to white countries?

piece of mind you say?

Attached: iron_maiden_piece_of_mind_album_cover.jpg (1280x860, 319K)

yes precisely.

Attached: oh my shit.png (756x542, 256K)

>No, they are joining these militant groups because you are killing them
They did that before and in between as well,but nice try, cuck.

There's still muslims left.

So they haven't been doing that now?

Not nearly as much.

Attached: americans.jpg (1461x1491, 568K)

They came here because north african dictatorships fell apart, americans supported those revolutions, but bombings have fuck all to do with it.
Are you 16 or were you just in a coma during the arabian spring?

You think a guy ate his lunch and decided to explode himself just because?

Americans are still trying to kill Osama Bin Laden.

Because that's what the Middle East is for! Try to keep up Hyvinkää

BEcause the weapons manufacturers need to sell more bombs.

You think
>muh bombs
Are the issue when many of them have no connection to American bombings and there's an entire religion based around the idea of martyrdom in that area?
If you don't believe me just read some magazines from ISIS they openly say in one od them that the bombings don't really matter and that leftists in the west are retarded for thinking that since they'd do it anyway.

cool great post cool cool based dutch bro cool

Right, but isn't that also culling? And they didn't all come from Maghrebi countries or from Syria, many came from Afghanistan and Iraq.

wow great post cool awesome

ask them to israel

Nice try Schlomo Jewberg

Because they deserve it.

If the USA invaded my country and decided to fuck around, you can be sure I would go around bombing the traitors who supported them and making ambushes to kill American soldiers.
The same thing happened here in the past when the Dutch invaded and the same thing happens everywhere when a foreign country invades.
>ISIS
Created, armed and funded by the USA and Israel.
newsweek.com/how-isis-got-weapons-us-used-them-take-iraq-syria-748468

Attached: 1519497462148.png (442x558, 38K)

Most of them followed the wave that was started by the arabian spring and the people from there and beyond the former curtain.
Once again 0 connection to bombings.

I'm the one speaking against the leftist narrative here, shill.

There were no invasions in many of the countries the refugees cone from or those which started the wave (the former dictatorships).
Yes, America created ISIS, I've pointed that out myself you retard, but thus entire discussion wasn't about arms deliveries but bombings and bombings didn't create ISIS, arabian revolutions pushed by America did

>Why are Americans still bombing the the middle east?
Better question is why do they need expensive billion dollar planes and trillion dollar programs to design new advanced stealthy planes to bomb sandniggers?

And what do you base that on? USA invading Iraq has nothing to do with all the chaos in Iraq? You must be baiting.

To help their jewish masters. But at least killing sand niggers is a nice side effect.

Americans suck, even we know it. Once Texas goes blue, our civil war will break out and we will balkinize. Will you be nice to Texans and Tennesseans?

Fuck you Mohammad created ISIS the Taliban, al qaeda etcetcetc....

The Quran created these fucknecks......

Attached: quranicverses.jpg (462x350, 41K)

If this were to happen, it would be amazing for the world because you would lose your power. So yes I would be nice to you.

Nice strawman.
I'm saying the chaos in Iraq didn't create the refugee wave, because protip: it didn't.
There was chaos in iraq for years without millions of refugees, nut once the north african dictatorships fell we had millions of refugees from all over the arabian world and not just iraq.
Do you see the connection?

Actually Osama was first supported by Americans in his fight against the Soviets, so no, you created those too.
Just like ISIS, which got all its weapons from america to get rid of gaddaffi and others.

>There were no invasions in many of the countries the refugees cone from or those which started the wave (the former dictatorships).
Yes, most refugees are from black Africa. Syrian refugees went to Turkey and other countries in the region, not Europe.
But we're not discussing refugees in Europe, we're discussing groups acting in Middle East. Why are you changing the subject?
>Yes, America created ISIS, I've pointed that out myself you retard, but thus entire discussion wasn't about arms deliveries but bombings and bombings didn't create ISIS, arabian revolutions pushed by America did
American interference created theses groups, the bombs radicalized the others.
Imagine how things would be if the USA armed, trained and funded the most cruel group in your country while bombing those fighting against it. How things would be?

Because they can't shoot back. What the fuck is that ugly thing?

For a greater Israel goy
How else are we supposed to secure the existance of our people and a future for Jewish children.

Attached: sargon_of_bad_arguments.jpg (900x950, 146K)

But you don't think it has a connection with the bombings? And lets just keep in mind that USA was a big part of taking down the dictators.

Fuck off. You are the scum of the earth.

they fight for Israel and Petrodollar

Attached: American diversity.png (910x812, 496K)

Shit, we have to do something with the 700 billion we spent on our military this year.

And Jews

>But we're not discussing refugees in Europe, we're discussing groups acting in Middle East.
Stopped reading right there.
I was talking to the finn and you jumped in responding to me you lying piece of shit.
Don't tell me what I'm discussing when you're not even a fucking part of it and feel like throwing in comments on the side.
Worthless nigger.

The bombings themselves?
No.
The American interventionist policy that armed ISIS and helped bring down the dictatorships?
Yes.
Those are two pretty different issues leftists like to pretend are one. America has bombed terrorists for years, but that didn't lead to ISIS or the refugee wave, Obama trying to get rid of dictators did.

I'm still waiting for a good response to this.

Many of you said "Jews", so how do Jews benefit from this?

The bombings are a big part of the reason why people are still joining militant groups, no?

Because there is still brown people there.

Nah, that's just what leftists say in America to make cheap points on the graves of others.
ISIS are religious extremists, most of them already grew up as extremists and were indoctrinated as such, western converts aside.
There's no tragic back story behind every ISIS soldier, they are simply incest damaged arabs who grew up around islamists.

When a foreign government really has nothing to do with you or your country, but it keeps bombing you, often killing civilians, that is going to piss you off. See

why not?

where do you think next is going to be american playground after middle east is exhausted? asia africa or europe?

Most of the fighters there don't come from bombed regions or even countries where america actively bombs terrorists.
Do you think America just carpet bombs the entire middle east? Only a very small fraction of people is even tangentially related to it.
Just because leftists keep on repeating it doesn't mean it's true, user, your view is just warped in a really fucking weird way.

You and the Finnish poster never discussed the migrants going to Europe. The whole context is about these people joining terrorists groups in Middle East.
But good luck with 2 million worthless niggers that entered your country while you keep ignoring the real problem. It might be too late when you find out that your continent turned into the buffer-zone between USA, Russia and the Arab world.

My view isn't warped, I used to have the same view as you. Then I started trying to understand things from the viewpoint of the Arabs getting bombed. Keep sucking Uncle Sam's dick. My original question, why is America bombing them still has no good answer. And you are dodging the one we are discussing, which is are bombings a part of why people are joining militant groups. And the answer is yes.

Of course there's a small part of them which might join due to it.
But it's not relevant at all for the bigger picture you fucking retard.
You said it's a “big“ part and no, it simply isn't.
Stopped reading after the first sentence, the refugees were kind of a big deal in the conversation, learn to read,nigger.

OK, so why are they bombing them?

Muslims make great target practice.
Also this, but I mean, I'd love to bomb Muslims just for fun, too.

>Then I started trying to understand things from the viewpoint of the Arabs getting bombed.
For a people who endlessly enslaved and tried to conquer Europeans they sure are fucking dumb if they don't get it why we hate them.

It's dishonest to blame white Americans when we all know it's the fucking Jew who is behind all evil.

You subhuman shill fuck

Attached: forward-immigration-jewshighlight.jpg (634x555, 97K)

Then tell me why Jews are pushing for this and why the American people are not talking about this?

>the refugees were kind of a big deal in the conversation
Really? Show us where the problem with refugees turned into the pillar of the discussion, or learn to read.

(((They))) control the media.

lol what a dumb pic

Ok I see that. But aren't Americans even aware that they are bombing the Middle East?

And again, what are the Jews getting out of this?

Jews are a big part of the problem, but many people (of all types) inside your government have interests in the region. I don't blame jews solely for this problem, just like I don't blame white Americans. The whole thing is a giant mess.

Nope, they don't know anything. To busy looking down. They don't even notice the air traffic. What part of the middle east?

>But aren't Americans even aware that they are bombing the Middle East?
Most Americans hate Muslims. So yes, and we don't care. Muslim lives absolutely do not matter.
>And again, what are the Jews getting out of this?
Destabilization of Syria and Iraq to expand their borders I'm guessing.

Nothing has been mentioned to the public.

turkey, jordan, saudi arabia, syria, russia, palistinians, israelis; they're all bombing the middle east.

Are they bombing Arabia? Or is it Iraq or Iran?

How long have they been bombing?

So we don't have to bomb them in Finland. Your leftists have other plans though. They WANT us to bomb them Finland too.

Attached: 1497644073750.jpg (2047x1211, 446K)

Cuz the jews want us to

Fat chance. You really think our foreign policy would stop just because plebs are killing each other? Our foreign policy is decided from well... Jerusalem now.

I've never discussed that issue with you, so why are you asking me?

Lmao
>let me tell you what you talked about
Uppity nigger, they were the theme throughout, ISIS was just the cause for them.

My heart just sunk into my stomach. I really hope this is not true.

And what is America doing?