TILLERSON OUT POMPEO IN

What a bullshit presidency. Hahahahahhshahahha

Attached: 4B9A7CEF-8CDA-484F-8A7C-2A0C094EB67C.jpg (1125x773, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-said-to-welcome-trumps-pro-israel-security-picks/
haaretz.com/us-news/mike-pompeo-has-hawkish-history-on-israel-and-iran-1.5489955
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/936688444046266368
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Fuck Pompeo

Fuck media spin, this guy literally shot his own foot. Maybe that’s his only way out, you think the Russians will release the dirt on Ivanka?

>says there will be a strong response to Russia poisoning that guy
>out next day
lmao

happened right after this

Attached: tillerson.png (781x806, 111K)

No sauce.
>in all fields.

Google it retard.

TILLERSON REPLACED BY GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGER. TRUMPFAGS WILL DEFEND THIS

yeah this only makes Trump look bad

Trump tweeted it

Here
>Thinking Pompeo will be nice to Russia.

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-084850.png (1440x2560, 327K)

What a waste of trips. Pompeo is /ourguy

Pompeo is /ourguy/. The CIA agent who exposed the Deep State the other week said so

Attached: 1518595904572.gif (499x269, 907K)

Holy fuck Trump is losing it.

Attached: 5963279085.jpg (840x1120, 47K)

It was a way to take their leader
He was replaced by a woman
The CIA has about 4 months before they implode

WHAT
A
FUCKING
JOKE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAH

How so user?

>Цpyшник гocceкpeтapь
Haдo вышвыpивaть пocoльcтвo CШA из cтpaны - CPOЧHO.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 5K)

You voted for the Republicans, but you did not expect neo-conservative foreign policy? Am I missing something?

Attached: wuuuutjpg.jpg (219x230, 6K)

Drumpf is finally stumped. Prepare for the blue tsunami

DRAIN

THE

SWAMP

Tillerson is a Deep State Dem (((billionaire))) who was standing in the way of Making America Great!

DRAIN

THE

SWAMP

wait till you see the fr- ohohoo no no no oooooaaah Hahahhahahhaahahahahha loook at the top of his head!

What is this shit? Why?

STRONG AND STABLE
STRONG AND STABLE
STRONG AND STABLE

The last sane person from the administration is gone. Pompeo is a war hawk Israel loving retard.

Attached: cjdr1jbe.jpg (240x237, 15K)

This is nupol now user. We are dealing with literal retarded autists who know nothing of the current palace politics.

Pompeo agreed with Russian collusion and meddling. Hahahahahah

Pompeo wants a war with Iran.

This user gets it

B-but Rex was meant to help us with Daddy Vlad poisoning our people...

Pompeo was instrumental in exposing the FISA abuse. Please try harder

Shills/trolls concern trolling

REMINDER,
>REMINDER,

REMINDER,
>REMINDER,

REMINDER,
>REMINDER,

Pompeo is /ourguy/. Kevin Shipp, former CIA who exposed the Shadow Government last month said Pompeo is one of the good guys.

New CIA chief is Gina (((Haspel))).

>woman leading the CIA
This can only go well for us

>SWAMP
thats were you most of you ameritards will end up the longer trumps reign lasts

>fill his government with neocons
>can't find enough staff
>get backstabbed left and right
>start firing them and appear more weak and chaotic everytime

I acknowledge that Trump is basically surrounded by the establishment and cia niggers, but he still fails as a president, when he depends on them.

Please stop

Tillerson was the CEO of the largest oil company in the world. Sounds like a dem to me, you fucking retarded faggot.

Someone who only got into Washington because Trump dragged him there.

Watch, libcucks will pine for exxon oligarch tillerson now that he's gone.

Trump is just dumping the cucks and preparing for phase 2. Jivanka will leave soon and then trump can get down to work

Brainlet detected.

i agree fellow trump voter, i voted for him but after this i just can't forgive his blatant racism anymore, we can't let him get his hands on the guac bowl!

Attached: 1515369920448.gif (400x400, 340K)

I'm not talking about Pompeo's foreign policy positions. I'm asking this makes the shills come out with the Trump is losing it meme.

“us”

What can a man do if there is not a single decent politician?

You think Pompeo cares about FISA abuse? HAHAHAHAHA. He loves warrantless spying of all your citizens!

"Congress should pass a law re-establishing collection of all metadata, and combining it with publicly available financial and lifestyle information into a comprehensive, searchable database. Legal and bureaucratic impediments to surveillance should be removed. That includes Presidential Policy Directive-28, which bestows privacy rights on foreigners and imposes burdensome requirements to justify data collection." - Mike Pompeo

>CIA approved Operation Mockingbird controlled opposition media said glow in the dark CIAnigger Pompeo is /ourguy/

Seems legit

Jewvanka is way funnier

Pompey? The guy who formed a Triumvirate with Crassus and Caesar?

Another replacement?
WTF is going on...is this more winning?

timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-said-to-welcome-trumps-pro-israel-security-picks/

>Pompeo has been one of the leading critics of last year’s deal with Iran that traded sanctions relief for a nuclear rollback, aligning him with much of the centrist and right-wing pro-Israel communities. He is a reliable backer of Israel and last November had high praise for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu after they met on an Israel tour.

haaretz.com/us-news/mike-pompeo-has-hawkish-history-on-israel-and-iran-1.5489955

>In the summer of 2015, at the height of the debate over the Iran deal, Pompeo said that the deal "won't stop Iran from getting a nuclear bomb and places Israel at more risk.

A fucking retard

It's a solid point here.

it's going to be a long 6 years for you, i'm sure you'll figure out what's happening sooner or later.

>Pompeo worked to undermine the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action nuclear deal with Iran that was supported by the Obama Administration. Referring to the agreement, Pompeo stated “I look forward to rolling back this disastrous deal with the world’s largest state sponsor of terrorism.”[41] Pompeo also stated that a better option than negotiating with Iran would be to use “under 2,000 sorties to destroy the Iranian nuclear capacity. This is not an insurmountable task for the coalition forces.”

LMAO

>woman in charge of the CIA

He's truly bringing them down.

(((us)))

>Tillerson criticises Russia
>gets fired
You couldn't make this shit up

In November 2015, Pompeo visited Israel and stated that "Prime Minister Netanyahu is a true partner of the American people" and that "Netanyahu's efforts to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons are incredibly admirable and deeply appreciated". He also stated that "In the fight against terrorism, cooperation between Israel and the United States has never been more important" and that "We must stand with our ally Israel and put a stop to terrorism. Ongoing attacks by the Palestinians serve only to distance the prospect of peace.”

Where is that article on Trump being harder on Israel from the other day?

Rule like Putin, right?

Kek

There are lots of decent politicians, you are just too stupid to recognize them, that is why you were fooled by a known con-man and complete moron, is it not?

NEOCON DON

HE THREATENED RUSSIA AFTER THE NERVE GAS ATTACK IN THE UK

HE GETS SACKED 24 HOURS LATER AND JUST 4 HOURS AFTER FOREIGN SECRETARY BORIS JOHNSON PRAISED HIS(Tillerson) RESPONSE

Now I'm starting to believe he's Putin's puppet which I've never thought before. What the fuck Trump?
This is a goldmine to the anti trump crowd. Now its all over social media and the MSM "Tillerson backed the UK with a tough stance on Russia then 1 day later he's out? Hmmmmm #Resist"

False

fight your own battles cuck, you dont see them using chemical weapons on our soil.

Shillfag alert

In the high echelon, only James Mattis doesn't want (for now) a war with Iran.
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump decides to start a war in the last year of his first term.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/936688444046266368

Attached: AND HES GONE.png (588x431, 54K)

TILLERSON DIDNT KNOW

happened after this:

Attached: 1520946014348.jpg (588x324, 57K)

Yes, us
When has putting a woman in charge ever worked?

>this presidency

Attached: (((ivanka kushner)))).jpg (750x563, 55K)

The absolute state of magafags.

Attached: trump.jpg (1200x800, 52K)

Blame the Ruskie, 5 min fired.

Checked but at this point it’s clear he is with Trump

did i not just read that Tillerson showed up in KAbul unexpected?

Wut?

True, he was part of the intelligence heads that agreed there was Russian interference. Uh oh!

MI5/MI6 BTFO

are you retarded? it was Trump or Hillary, it was A or B. short of ending all life on earth the right choice was made.

hmmmmm

Attached: really makes you think.png (578x193, 26K)

Even worse, Gina Haspel aka the Thailand torturer is going to run CIA now. This is not good.
But I bet trumptards will see n-d chess here.

But why now?
What's he gonna declare on North Korea at the next meeting?

So Israel is behind this?
>neo cancer check

Mattis

He just fires whoever he wants if they upset him. God help us all.

The one sin that can not be forgiven.
Never talk badly about mother Russia

>Hiring and firing are not the sole domain of the executive.
Its literally his job.

>quoting Israeli news
Try again please
>being against the niggers Iran deal means you want war with Iran
Literally Wut?

>if you dont support WW3 nuclear holocaust youre a russian puppet

Attached: 2342.jpg (900x900, 109K)

I guess helping you out in your middle eastern shit show is fine though

Only time a gay white guy will ever ascend this quickly.

Oh hahahahahahahahahaha....

IMPEACH TRUMP NOW

Good move. Tillerson undermined Trump.

Who was behind the spread of Bolshevism Sven?

>Drain the swamp
R-right guys?

>draining the swamp
lmfao