Rex Tillerson Fired

>President Trump has ousted Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and replaced him with CIA Director Mike Pompeo, orchestrating a major change to his national security team amid delicate negotiations with North Korea, White House officials said Tuesday.

>Trump last Friday asked Tillerson to step aside, and the embattled top diplomat cut short his trip to Africa on Monday to return to Washington.

>Pompeo will replace him at the State Department, and Gina Hapsel — the deputy director at the CIA — will succeed him at the CIA, becoming the first woman to run the spy agency, if confirmed.

And thus let it be known that by order of His Imperial Whiteness, Our Lord and Führer Donaldus Magnus Pußygräben I of House Trump, Rex "The Shill" Tillerson has been disgraced in the eyes of Our Race. All threads painting him in a positive light are thus forth assumed to be posted by shills and shall be treated accordingly.

The Secretary is dead, Long Live the New Secretary. Heil Trump, Heil our People, Heil Victory.

You may now resume your regularly scheduled shitposting.

Attached: IMG_7145.jpg (640x360, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iymtpePP8I8
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/03/13/secretary-state-rex-tillerson-ousted-favor-cia-chief-trump-announces/419363002/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1507845646563.jpg (500x491, 39K)

KuK!

Attached: 1517607952613.jpg (831x849, 244K)

Just saw this, I haven't been following but, is there any reason why he'd get replaced?

Attached: image.jpg (537x537, 105K)

Sorry he turned out to be such a retard. Please don't post the piss tape, we promise Pompeo will be better.

Trump said he had to go, so he had to go. His word is Law.

Only two: or he is for war or against it.

HEY HEY
HO HO

>globalist
>pro refugee
>pro open borders
>pro war with Russia
>pro North Korean strategic tension
And nothing of value was lost

I'm not questioning the word of God, I'm just wondering what he did to piss him off

Attached: image.jpg (736x1113, 113K)

>tillerson criticizes putin over the poisoned spy in britain
>fired the next day
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

aaaaaaaand no link or sauce
OP is a faggot as always

Makes sense. Thanks

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-084850.png (1440x2560, 327K)

>HEY HEY
>HO HO
youtube.com/watch?v=iymtpePP8I8

Pick any news site or channel at random right now, faggot. It's all over the news as we speak.

He is against mother Russia you dweeb

Attached: 1520945509242.png (781x806, 133K)

doesnt change a damned thing. OP is a faggot and so are you

Attached: 844g3.jpg (236x319, 14K)

>, is there any reason why he'd get replaced
Trump is incompetent

say hello to cia director tom cotton/john bolton, hope you're ready for 'regime change' in iran and n. korea

Oh, this again.

Getting sick of this, literally nobody in the county cares, nor the rest of the U.K. Besides the government.

Wouldn't surprise me if we did it on purpose to try shill the Russian election on the 18th.

>t. Wiltshireman

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 401K)

Attached: IMG_1526.jpg (915x458, 56K)

2018 THE YEAR OF THE MAGA

NO SHILLS ALLOWED

It's hard to credibly negotiate on your boss's behalf throughout the World when you've semi-publicly called him a "moron".

>Your average slav cocksucker

Fucking finally!

Tillerson had globalist sympathies

Neither of them will be chosen.

Not really, I just don't understand our interest with Russia or their politics. I know they have a lot of cash stashed here through oligarchs, and we could seize that as a response. But the whole thing is stupid. He's a spy, he committed treason, deserves what he got if it's by them.

This was a move by Kelly back in November. Just came to fruition today.

Mike Pompeo is some ZOG faggot. Expect a (((war with Iran))) sometime soon.

Also, when did this place become T_D?

Attached: 38C75FE3-467F-40D8-8197-CE35523824FF.png (559x785, 551K)

Thank god. Tillerson was in open rebellion against Trump. You can't have that going into negotiations with DPRK. McMaster should be next. That guy is basically a continuation of the Obama administration.

Women are best CIA confirmed. MAGA are feminist now.

/thread.

Minus Cotten.

Great. A woman running the fuckin CIA.
Just what we need!

So when Trump took office did he merely hire a bunch of placeholder employees that he would replace once he started to figure out what he had to do as president to actually MAGA? So many of his people contradicted his agenda.

Called it yesterday. Tillerson will be the next to go. After that, McMaster. Tillerson was completely ineffective. Korean Peninsula was a Trump (MI) strategy, and Tillerson just filled the spot. Trump and Tillerson have had disagreements in the past, and the UK shit was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

After Tillerson helped to secure American Oil interests (his literal only goal in life as Secretary of State), what else, literally, has he done?

Exactly.

you're fine with russia violating your sovereignty, you know, that thing you left the EU for?

Pretty obvious. All these executive agencies are really dragging their feet weeding out the Deep State fucks 0bama and Hillary left in place. The Trump people helping with that are being shown the door.

New CIA chief Gina (((Haspel))).

Ok what is going on? New CIA director is Gina Haspel. Go look at her Wikipedia entry. Read carefully.

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-200739.png (1440x2560, 269K)

Apparently she's good at torturing people.

Trump ptg normally contains the faggots, but sometimes they break out and shit up the rest of the board

You are both right.

Recall that a number of these people leaving were heralded by the kike media as being a “tempering influence” on Trump.

slavshits are the least of their worries with so many pakis

This was my first reaction as well.

never changes.

Attached: Vlcsnap-2012-03-11-03h42m13s197.png (1024x576, 613K)

You know that if they had their chance they will annihilate us, so that they can complete their pink dreams of muh communism and jew vock sucking

And replaced him with a CIA nigger? Is that supposed to be better?

Pretty much. He's getting comfy.

He was a CIA nigger for only one year though.

You're implying we're going to have sovereignty? Have you seen this country mate?

Russians have always gone after their own who committed treason or spied for others, why is it suddenly a big deal now? We trying to act tough on our own isn't working, as nobody cares about this guy

Trump putting a woman in charge of the CIA in order to intentionally cripple it and fuck it over is a stroke of master genius.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/03/13/secretary-state-rex-tillerson-ousted-favor-cia-chief-trump-announces/419363002/

Some sauce

>”Last Thursday, Tillerson said it would be premature for Trump to hold talks with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. ”

For that alone he has to go, can’t have sec state undermining something like this

Sounds like you are making pathetic excuses for him little cuck boy

>shill replying to a brit as if hes american
>insinuating a foreginer making memes and organizing anti trump and clinton protests is violating US sovereignty

i am in awe of trump the strategic genius

NO REX NOOOO!!!

hahahahaha

suck my dick /ptg/

Attached: 1519991568163.gif (898x338, 3.84M)

Inb4 lefties say “WTF I LOVE TILLERSON NOW”

He’s one of the major “links” between trump and Russia

Trump is also a guy who expects results and expects the best from you. If you fail to achieve what he wants at a slow pace, he'll replace you. There's a reason why he was known as one of the best employers and CEOs back then because of his ability to pick out talented employees and staff and make sure they do their job well.

A lot of politicians simply dont know how to do their jobs and Trump doesn't want to waste time so he's going to replace them until they do get his agenda done.

>trump
>expect results
Is that why all his businesses failed? Lol dude literally got a bailout from George Soros and still owes him all his money. White cucks...

Yeah, that's why he fired Sessions ... Oh wait.

Explain. Is it the “Q”?

It'll happen eventually if he keeps failing.

Trump seems to be really terrible at chosing the right person for the job.

sessions is doing a good job terrorizing minorities, illegals and filling private prisons, sure he can't imprison hillary, but he's doing the best he can

this. What's up with Sessions?

He wants a war with Russia. There is absolutely no reason to support the Islamic Facist/Orwellian European Union. What do we gain from them? Acquisition of their model of cultural and governmental tyranny? Anti Western and white values? No thanks.

>replaced him with CIA Director Mike Pompeo
FUCKING SWALLOWED DEEP STATE CIA COCK SO DEEP HE CAN NOW USE HIS ANUS AS A FLASHLIGHT, NO NEED TO TURN ON THE LIGHTS WHEN TAKING A POO IN THE NIGHT

FUCKING CIA NIGGERS

>The castling itself may be related to voting in the US Congress, where the Republican majority voted in favor of Trump's results of an investigation into his relations with Russia, which denied the Trump administration's collusion with the Kremlin. The appointment of Pompeo could be a "tea party" fee for supporting the necessary Trump solution.

Attached: 1519941344750.jpg (605x872, 330K)

she the one who found Bin Laden?

>Not really, I just don't understand our interest with Russia or their politics. I know they have a lot of cash stashed here through oligarchs, and we could seize that as a response. But the whole thing is stupid. He's a spy, he committed treason, deserves what he got if it's by them.

So some boomerfag added in a (Q) and she has a long record of torturing goat herders and doing absolutely fucking nothing to stop China's espionage and psyops against the west.

Just moving pieces on the chessboard.

Democrats start putting CIA Agents in Congress? I'll just get their boss to work for me directly.

He hires all the best people.

Yeah which is why everyone tries to leave the white house, they see first hand what a mess that place is and are doing what they can to get out.

>in MY headcanon...

>Doesn't fire Comey in person or call him when he's fired
>Doesn't fire Tillerson in person or call him when he's fired

Is Donald afraid to fire people directly or in person when it isn't for a reality show?

>It's just a coincidence that so many people have left the white house
When rats start fleeing a ship you might want to rethink where you're going.

This. What liberals don't realize is that by firing everyone in his cabinet, Trump is playing six million d chess. We white ethnostate soon.

Chess is the game of children, a true genius plays Go.

Love watching the magapedes dance.