I KNOW WHERE THE HOLY SPEAR IS

I am a freelance archaeologist who is usually hired by private collectors to find rare artifacts from all over the world. I’ve been to a lot of places, but my most successful digs have been in Africa since the cultural artifact laws are either nonexistent, or easily ignored if you pay the right people.

Last year, I worked in in Libya and Gabon. Two separate benefactors looking for different artifacts. Obviously, when hiring day workers for archeological digs, they wonder what they are looking for and take guesses on what it is in casual conversation as they work. In Libya, they kept saying it was the “spear that pierced Jesus” which really caught my attention, because the spear is a myth and the ones on display are all hoaxes. So, I asked my interpreter what they were talking about and apparently there are myths that the spear was in a church in North Africa anywhere from 500-2000 years, depending on the narrative. Anyway, the Germans took it, and Rommel was going to bring it to Hitler after the western desert campaign was over. Somewhere during the retreats (I’m assuming from Buerat to Tripoli) it was lost by either Rommel himself or his men, which infuriated Hitler and the main reason Rommel was forced to commit suicide later on. Nobody knows what happened to it.

When I went to Gabon, a similar story came up about the lance. They didn’t know where it came from, but they knew it was sent to Gabon by the French. Further investigation leads me to believe that this was done under the orders of De Gaulle and subsequently Leclerc, who ordered men from Libya to meet with Pierre Cournarie and Félix Éboué. The last piece of info that I received in Gabon was that the spear was sent to Bangui in what is now known as the Central African Republic. Continued...

Attached: E26AF316-7EE9-4ACF-93F6-E12C095EF738.jpg (1200x1201, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=CLQNYsxP9T0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice try, but there is more evidence that jesus never existed then evidence that he did

Quran mentions prophet Jesus, he definitely existed

Go on...

Attached: 59E34AD7-3F5E-462B-88F5-35246E9D6BF5.jpg (475x260, 53K)

I wrote a book as well; it's called "allah is a faggot and the quran is written by a pedophile."

Dude what.

He exists in Roman execution logs, as well as being written about by a Jewish contemporary at the time...

Allah created you. You should be grateful to him.

False, the evidence is overwhelming that Jesus existed.
There isn't a single credible scholar or academic who agrees with you, brainlet.

Larping amerifats are really the blight of this board

This couldn’t be coincidence that I’d hear two separate parts of a story in two different countries that seem to loosely fit together. That’s too good to pass up. So I made a lot of phone calls, emails, interviews, and did a lot of research. And I think I found the region where it might be.

Somewhere in between bria, bangassou, and odu.

Attached: 0654B9BF-CADD-4EF4-970A-7D496AC2D25F.jpg (525x435, 49K)

Sir as much as it pains me, I gotta agree with the Muslim here. Jesus is too well documented to not have existed. Wether he was a prophet as the Muslims think of him, or the lord and savior of the Christians or just some heeb in accordance with the Jewish faith, he’s documented in just about all the major faiths. You memeflag dildo.

obo*

Allah is a pagan moon god whose idol is a rock that you worship, retard. He can't even create a fly because all he is a rock which shitskins dance around.

wrong
earliest non christian mention of him is 40years after his death and on the account of christians

If allah created humans, then who created pedophilia, slavery, sexual slavery and wife beating?

Ok, Indiana. Cool story, bro.

Then go get it faggot.

>well documented
How many first hand sources of his existence are there again?

>my most successful digs have been in Africa since the cultural artifact laws are either nonexistent
>Africa
>cultural artifacts nonexistent
audible kek

So how did you end up in this trade?

As for as the private collectors go how do they determine the historic value of artifacts aside from on that have lots of gold that can be melted down and resold for example? It makes understand human history and what the fuck happened really hard for future generations.

Are there any artifacts with curses or hex you have dealt with?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

Attached: 96179EB8-AAF0-4E85-8A9E-B96AFA6D06A5.jpg (800x500, 38K)

The spear was a metaphor of mankind's freewill decision to kill the physical body of the Logos.

So?

Your wrong it was in the basement of some random German along with a pile of articfacts. The Americans got it when the family came forward. Now its probably next to Sitting Bulls skull at Yale or some shit.

sick LARP dude

Can you fags seriously give up on the idea that god killed himself on the cross. Im not saying Jesus didn’t exist just that he wasn’t god

I am pretty broke. Freelance archeology doesn’t make me a lot of cash. I can’t afford to go without a benefactor, and nobody seems to care about relics. The most “mythological” piece I’ve found wasn’t really mythological at all, the myth part was the myth itself, if that makes any sense.

Having done over 9000 cultural digs in Wakanada and other parts of Africa, and having multiple PhDs in Dinosaur Bone Excavation, I think OP is onto something here.

>wiki

>earliest non-christian mention is a christian account

Attached: brainlet.jpg (211x239, 5K)

I went to school for archaeology, found out that only professors are the ones organizing digs, while everyone else does bitch work doing all the heavy research. So I left with a few connections made from a professor and went on my own. My first freelance wasn’t really freelance since I was working on a site being dug by a university, but it really paved the way for great opportunities.

non christian historian mentions christ because some christians told him about him
im not expecting paraguay to understand anything but at least dont respond

No, tell us what it was and explain your cryptic faggotry or stop roleplaying

go choke down ahmeds cock you cuckolding faggot

>whiter than you

the memes write themselves.

>hey tell us what cultural artifact was put on the black market and sold to the highest bidder
Idiot.

Great, now Sup Forums will claim the Spear of Longinus as well

Excellent news. Wave it about and we shall gather enough for the mother of all Crusades. The West shall be saved. Subversives of all kinds shall flee here.

Dubs. I told you.

Attached: 1517429337730.png (645x729, 105K)

Check your literacy level.
>cultural artifact laws
>laws

Even if the spear is real who cares ?

apparently you since you bothered to make a post about it

>yfw Sup Forums finds Spear of Destiny
>yfw uses it's magical power to ressurect long time dead old Egyptian god
>yfw it is not as we thought it will be
>yfw world is plunged into eternal post-apocalyptic conflict in the ruins of the old-world where frog cultists wage war against all
>yfw die few months later because I still find balls to get my wisdom teeth removed.

Do you not understand the legend?

> the cultural artifact laws are either nonexistent
>cultural artifact laws
>laws
I would call you a retard, but you all just BTFO the EU.

Attached: SPQR BTFO all.jpg (618x960, 65K)

alright, if you really need a benefactor to get you you to find the Spear, why are you on here asking for help? This website doesn't seem like the kind of place to be asking for funds to go digging around the middle of the Congo for a relic ~2000 years old

How much would the spear cost on the black market?

Yes its the spear piercing christ on the cross , but it does not have any christian value

OK so are we gonna go and get it or what? Could be a fun adventure.

And if we do get it, how do we prove it's the real thing?

It says so in the bible.

>an artifact that will win you any war
Jeez, a lot. For someone like you and me?Probably a few million. The person that buys it can probably resell it to a government to a billion dollar easy. But you and I couldn’t because we don’t have the connections.

Big problem, bud. That area of CAR requires a permit in many areas.

Behold the spear of Longinus.

Attached: BBC.jpg (826x1200, 71K)

Why not? It's not like anyone is going to do anything about it.

Anyway if you managed to get a degree you must have at least some level of literacy. Write down clearly and exactly why you think the Spear is in the Central African Republic, put it on your blog or whatever, start a GoFundMe, and see if you can persuade people to give you money.
Make a YouTube documentary about your trip to Africa to find the Spear, like those short Vice documentaries from when Vice wasn't shit.

oi m8 got a licence for that shitpost?

Attached: shitposting license.jpg (700x539, 96K)

Can't find it - what's the ISBN number?

>implying the Central African Republic has an actual government
>implying you can't just pay off a warlord
>implying you can't hire mercenaries
>implying the risk of kidnapping and death isn't half the fun

Why would you tell the world about this, you are either dumb, very generous, or lying

So you're saying our free will IS the spear?

that was uncalled for Alexis Sanchez

Attached: sadapu.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

Look you massive fag, don't you have a massive log of wood to ram up your ass?

It expired but I'm a criminal I don't pay for licenses and shit.

Attached: 1520094785691.jpg (1200x1696, 349K)

>buy diplomatic status to CAR on the black market
>go to Bangui
>do what this guy did
>aquire spear
youtube.com/watch?v=CLQNYsxP9T0

Attached: shitpostingcunt.jpg (662x393, 60K)

Checked.
Jokes on you user, Jesus is a psyop.

Are you referring to the (((globalists))) using Christianity to subvert the Romans? Because I'm under the impression that the Roman scholars were able to adapt Christianity to recover after Rome fell. Am I missing something or were you referring to something else?

The only thing about this spear is that it would be easy to make a fake one and pretend that this is the real one. How can you tell that it's not a fake?

> t. Professor Henry Walton Jones, Jr

I say it's about time we had a good Leaf bashing again.

Attached: Stompin cunts.png (985x736, 405K)

oh look some teenager fedora faggot is repeating to us what he read on some shity liberal website...

so does that the CAR is invincible?

I kind of believe that once jesus returns our spiritual powers will be unlocked and we go on a muti million man raid to conquer back the holy spear longinus in order to slay satan with it in the next final raid

CAR doesn’t have it. It’s buried in a mausoleum originally intended for Vichy France soldiers, but of course was abondoned after the free French army weeded out dissenters within the French equatorial africa

Why be Indy when you can be Beloque?

forgot pic

Attached: cool-job-man.jpg (335x411, 18K)

With the blood, we can clone Jesus Christ in the womb of a Woolly Mammoth!

Cool slide thread spook

>seriously

A "book" written hundreds of years later proves it
moron

Attached: 1520714867779.gif (500x381, 977K)

curse of phaoroahs dlc
kek

so it was abandoned in car
interesting stuff

OP do you think that the crusades story where the guy finds it in the church and rides out with it against all odds and fucking routes the besiegers is true?

OP, you should learn more about what archaeology is actually about. it has nothing to do with searching for treasures. no one, least of all “collectors”, searches for known antiquities or artwork by commissioning archaeology lol.

wow, you are a fucking newage shill if I ever sent one. remove that fucking meme flag you imposter. The existence of god has been debated, the existence of Jesus is accepted by even the fucking Jews. Whether you think he was a man or a messiah, he was.

are ya still here

Allah is not a faggot.
Allah is a gay god.

Attached: shroud of turin.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

Please ram it into your chest a few times to make certain it is real.

Are rabidly Zionist Evangelical Neocons scholars?

Because it's pretty much the same shit.

The wielder of the spear cannot die.

No, that's not what he's saying. The spear is the decision, not the ability to make it.

No, the wielder of the spear can rewrite reality as they see fit.

Attached: itwasmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (768x768, 101K)

So far this is a barely believable work of fiction

Hi, i like to LARP as Indiana Jones too.

what about the holy grail? I'm more concerned about it since it has a stronger connection with christian gnosis

23 miles south of Sabha, Lybia. Entrance guarded by 10 men.

Sup Forums is not going to C.A.R.

Is that so...

Not really, no. Just trying to inject a bit of humor.

I'll finance it, and you for the artifact. How much do you need. Give me a channel to contact you.

Isa is not Jesus Christ you inbred mongoloid.