No S3.

He put up his grasses

real talk?
the studio didn't have a clear vision
lacked time
didn't have the money
lacked the render time and was forced to remove a LOT of detail
the result was basically a 1/2 finished anime

the ending scene from season 2 showed us; given the time, they can product a quality product.

everything

Unpopular opinion here.

The CG was completely acceptable. It's that the only good part of Berserk is The Golden Age Arc and the story and characters are what went wrong.

>The CG was completely acceptable
guaranteed replies

Absolutely everything, this abomination should have never existed.
Terrible direction, bad pacing, garbage "animation", etc. The list goes on.
However that's not the worse thing, bad anime come and go every season so a bad adaptation of a popular manga is not something unheard of, the worse thing of this mess are the retarded people defending this piece of trash, people that surely must have brain damage to defend this unholy creation, no one deserves this trash.

I don't know about the cg,sometimes it was ok sometimes it was terrible but i agree that the golden age arc was definitely the peak and that's the problem imo.I lost interest in the manga

I know this is bait be come on, try a little harder next time.

I don't really care about sloppy animation. Of course it's nice to have good animation all the time, but I'd rather have a poorly animated story than no story at all, and I think it's a childish reason to choose to hate something from a medium and particular story where the storytelling is primary.

I just binged the two seasons recently. The animation was so bad that I was ready to quit 2-3 episodes in. I decided to push through, and probably somewhere in S2, I stopped caring. I even laughed at some of the bad parts like

Shit animation

CGI

Damn, that's funny

Direction, animation, editing
Pretty much everything

My jaw is still on the floor, where my tongue will need to be scraped off with a spatula. That’s some damn good anime.

It's not just a matter of animation, it's directing, storyboarding, art--all of these things come together to visually convey the substance of the story in a major way. It's retarded to act like "plot" can be appreciated in a vacuum, divorced from visuals

>something from a medium and particular story where the storytelling is primary
that would be the manga, go read that if that's what you're really looking for. not caring about animation when animation is one of the key differences between this and that just displays poor taste on your part

youtu.be/v6CJaChQ7rQ

Also the director had little to no experience that would be necessary to pull this series off. They would've been better off giving it to the studio that makes Pokemon.

New TV anime is not as great as the movies, ppl are disappointed about the poor 3d adaption.

>Dark Souls 3 pvp