GOP admits to colluding with Russia to help Trump: "We've gone completely off the rails...

GOP admits to colluding with Russia to help Trump: "We've gone completely off the rails, and now we're just basically a political forum for people to leak information to drive the day's news...we've lost all credibility" - Rep. Tom Rooney on the Republican decision to end the House Russia investigation

Attached: 1518873291831.png (958x930, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FbwKaNzsBsQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: im-just-waiting-for-the-gop-to-say-rotten-prove-21801811.png (500x604, 96K)

JFC don’t you have work to do, Frank?

Hehe but it's so much fun to watch the President of the Trailer Park Association flop around while legitimate politicians break themselves and fuck up their own careers trying to retroactively justify his stupid nonsense.

Attached: 1512580496212.jpg (648x767, 104K)

Op btfo

Attached: Snip-it_1520947677188.jpg (1357x1913, 278K)

king nigger himself said that you cant rig the election

>have sellable building
>sell building
>whoops buyer was Russian impeach blumpf
Garbage nigger.

>Trump's claims Dems rigged election by letting illegal immigrants vote
>"U can't rig the election drumpf"
>Trump wins the election
>"DRUMPF RIGGED THE ELECTION REEEEEEEEE"

Attached: 1520262912636.jpg (768x1024, 110K)

The report literally says, "ignoring all evidence that implicates Trump in colluding with Russia, we find that Trump did not collude with Russia."

I love this. I need this to happen. You people are making my revolution happen. I love you, based trailer park Trump guys. You're the top.

Read: Because it will make shitlibs like OP cry.

It's over shill. Trump won and there's not single thing you can do about it

Are you clinically retarded? I just said it was awesome Trump won. Look at all the trailer trash who can't control themselves, the conservative movement is running around like its hair is on fire and its ass is starting to catch. I want 8 years of Trump MINIMUM and then your failure will be complete.

Liberal excuses fall from mouth like shit from ass.

Dude just check yourself into a mental facility, they'll fix you up real good and it'll all be okay after that. Got it?

This.
America will pay an incredible steep price for their weakness.

90% of the (((news))) is created on Sup Forums
We are nothing but scapegoats now.

Tonight, on the next all-new episodes of "President Trailershit" the leader of the free world makes another racist comment about a legislator, starts a trade war, shills his hotels, then fucks off to Florida to play golf like he's from fucking Michigan.

This needs to happen. It has to hurt so we learn not to let you people talk. Your opinions are invalid.

>the conservative movement is running around like its hair is on fire
The confusion is real.
Have some more soy and it will all be ok.

Attached: 1495158381264.jpg (720x651, 50K)

Yeah, and Obongo was a secret Muslim Manchurian candidate all eight years he was in. Look, we get it. It sucks to be a Democrat right now. And it's basically whole lot easier as a party to tell "muh Russians" constantly to try and rile up the base than it is to actually acknowledge and deal with the corruption and incompetence that lead to someone thinking running Hillary was a GOOD idea and the subsequent manipulation of the Democratic (God, there's some irony for you. But all the communist countries that called themselves "Democratic" never were) Party nomination process to make sure she won. And she lost to a loud mouthed reality TV star. That's how terrible she was. But rather than admit, "No, we fucking screwed the pooch on this one" Democrats had to go full blown retard and scream ",it was the Russians" at the top of your lungs. Goddammit, you guys are so fucked.
t. Former Democratic voter.

I'd sign this entire country over to Putin if he'd promise to exterminate libfags and cuckservatives.

Your silly "collusion" narrative never meant shit to anyone but yourselves, but even had it been true I'd have no qualms.

>ywn cuddle in a warm bed with your bearmode buds
I bet you'd rather be alone in your cot with the shotgun, huh? Not like, surrounded by love and friendship. I know it's because as much as you hate me, you hate yourself more.

Attached: FB_IMG_1484962839329.jpg (503x854, 59K)

>plead guilty to meeting with russian for the DNC in 2012
>Trump's fault
AHAHAHA

Day. Of. The. Rope.

>Goes an an autistic messaging board
>Calls other autists retarded
Nice one. Somehow you think you are mentally superior here but you're on a board inhabited mostly by tards. Congrats I bet you watch a lot of buzzfeed videos and rick and morty.

Welp, guess it’s time to toss the towel in lads. They finally got Drumpf.
>OP will still be a faggot 7 years from now

Attached: 5858AC29-E179-479A-A80B-2FB614731721.jpg (539x960, 116K)

notice how they generalize a bunch of stuff as "things" so you arent given the details that allows you realize how retarded they are?

UR DOn fOR druMPfIES!!!

Attached: 1512434426881.png (1066x600, 276K)

>The report literally says, "ignoring all evidence that implicates Trump in colluding with Russia, we find that Trump did not collude with Russia."

pol logic

Attached: 4ch trump its over.jpg (1600x546, 372K)

Don't forget to sage anons

market condos to russian oligarchs looking to launder mafia money - nothing to see here

Wew lad, are you mad little guy? I'm sure it must be frustrating having literally zero political power, especially now that you've seen that the blue wall is just a meme that isn't actually real. Remember, Cruz just CRUSHED your Democratic senator in a congressional election by over a million votes. You're losing, you're just too arrogant to realize it until it's far, far too late.

Attached: 1368575823190.jpg (195x195, 22K)

>>>Ryan is going down too
Its her turn!

No one will say it, but even if he did collude with Russia, that's better than having Hillary in office.

The way I see it, the whole fucking world has a stake in who is president of the Unites States. Every first world country tried to impact the election and reached out to United States citizens to sway their votes. So who fucking cares if a few 400lb Russian hackers shit posted on Facebook.

>little over a year into term
>48% turnover from skeleton crew of "best people"
>over a dozen indictments, handful of guilty pleas
>deficit soaring, stocks crashing, trade war imminent
>NATO allies calling Russia's shit
>unironically fire Tillerson the Russian friendship medal recipient for speaking in support of UK

>'MEMBER WE WON TEH ELECTIONS, LELIBRLS :^)
You crayon eaters really are top of the food chain

Attached: img.jpg (2000x1000, 426K)

want 8 years minimum, i think i get what you’re trying to do and for all the goyim here, it sadly doesn’t seem to get any thought

Attached: 75156A96-7B34-4B16-89DC-5FC0117C2CFF.jpg (750x820, 111K)

>but it was her turn.

Attached: liberal tears 3.jpg (3840x2090, 663K)

idk m8 he defeated ISIS with Russia and made gook nukem fuck off.
More than Obama ever did lmao

Hilldog says its your fault Sup Forums

Hillary tells India which parts of the USA are racist, backwards and misogynist
youtu.be/FbwKaNzsBsQ

Attached: Days without winning.jpg (474x655, 72K)

>MUELLER PLEASE SAVE US

Attached: 1458383418647.jpg (700x700, 122K)

>the "x thing" is proof

The Pope said to leave conspiracy theories to scatologicians

>MEMBER TEH ERECTION!? :^)

Attached: j4PqjXh.jpg (1180x842, 89K)

>zero political power
>biggest movement for gun rights in history
>explosive expansion of legal weed
>doubling down on sanctuary cities
>still no wall
>more investigations into police corruption
Heh. Zero political power. That's a funny joke!

Attached: 1513145458172.gif (512x384, 2.22M)

>"This Will Be The End Of Trump’s Presidency," Says Increasingly Frustrated Shill For Seventieth Time This Year

Like the second, in your own words, the 22nd, 13th, and 19th amendments can be repealed by an amendmendment ratification too. Deal with it.

Yes, I know, it brings us closer to our goals.

You people are the most sick disgusting faggots in all of human history, just kill yourselves you disgusting faggot fuck traitors.

when is Ryan leaving, so sick of that useless shit bag

Gas your self shill, and remember to sage this bait.

>real estate mogul markets luxury condos to the extremely rich