ITT: Scenes that made you pick up an anime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNEV1Vi4WrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tY-36ow3Zmg
youtube.com/watch?v=0I71VX5RyGA
youtube.com/watch?v=cO1SS127IMk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=aNEV1Vi4WrQ

That's not how you're supposed to do it, you're supposed to have a spotter who chops your head off after you stab yourself

Everything

the goofy ass chase scene in kemofure, no way I couldn't want some more

yeah there was context for that

youtube.com/watch?v=tY-36ow3Zmg

I bet you regret your choice.

what's all this about

remember, voicing a slut shortens your lifespan by about 30 years each time you do it

i picked it up for the same reason, definitely regret it

Aya Hirano is still a thing

not for long i assure you

the first or second one?

That's a big finger.

4U

That’s a small doll.

The entertainment barely justified the time watching it. Basically a "nothing" anime that's painfully average. Forgettable, until someone brings it up.

This fight scene in general, except not 480P and it was in no way indicative of the anime itself.

It was just 2 episodes crammed into the middle of a show without any context or reason, just to try and sell a "spiritual prequel" game with a far better story and theme than the actual anime had.

I've picked up way more giant robot shows because the slice of life bits are identical to slice of life shows.

Didn't regret it for a second

youtube.com/watch?v=0I71VX5RyGA
It was all downhill from here
Now I'm a fascist and a weeb

Hermit here.
What the fuck is up with that dab thing and why does it make people mad?

Extremely shitty black person meme dance move that became ironically funny among white children.

Apparently, a Japanese animator caught on to the trend.

Thanks. Looks nice when the potatoes do it though.

hey hey wasshi

youtube.com/watch?v=cO1SS127IMk

wtf is this even about

say do you remember
dancing in september
never was a cloudy day

(Spoilers for Yuuki Yuuna season 1)

She was testing out ways to kill herself because her faeries given to her directly stop any damage. The part after that shows this. There was a list of like 12 different ways she tried and none would work, I think one of them was even poison.

It was part of her own investigation to what actually happens after their magical girl super form is used, and why they were gaining extra faeries after it. The other consequence was losing bodily functions such as hearing, sight, memories, or the use of your legs.

Riko's blood looks like mince meat to me

Did not dissapoint