Rex Tillerson

>Rex Tillerson criticizes Russia and says the US should retaliate for their assassination attempt.
>Trump fires him next day

Hmmmmm

Coincidence?

By 2020 there will be a picture of Putin in every American household.

Attached: tillersonrex_011117gn6_lead.jpg (640x360, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is just Trump playing 4d chess to throw off the deepstate democrats. He was bad optics for Trump and had to go.

>By 2020 there will be a picture of Putin in every American household.
Good.
I already have his pic in my room.

President Trump is getting his buddy Pompeo out of the CIA before he destroys it.

>Tillerson received a medal from Putin, he's proof of Russia conspiracy!
>Tillerson went against Putin, proof of Russia conspiracy!

wow really makes you think

Don't you feel sleepy? I uniornically feel so tired, I swear taking a nap in the afternoon is the best, try it, #MAGA

You can’t appease the left.
This is the thing the current president gets and no other right wing politician can understand.

Nah trump just wants to get rid of anyone that pushes a war agenda
By the time this is over
Russia China Korea and Iran will be our new alliance and the eu will suck our dicks including China’s microdick as we control the world and guide it safely to its destined future
USA needs to be an antihero now

People will always see what they want to see.

This is why I think it's good when Trump uncucks himself and shakes things up: he's going to be treated the same by his enemies whatever he does.

He's actually vocally opposed trump more than once. Not surprising at all.

This.
I’m surprised OP didn’t find a way to tie Q into all of this.
Tillerson was a rogue agent that didn’t think he had to answer to Trump, surmising (incorrectly) that he could do as he pleased, and the relationship was always strained, at best.

Pompeo is a billion times better for this job, and a much better fit to be a spokesman for the US around the world.

>we control the world and guide it safely to its destined future

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WkbnAwHTJk0

Attached: 1520781079864.png (480x502, 270K)

Rex has personal connections with Russia with his years of dealings there as the CEO of ExxonMobil. Trump cut him off so pompeo can go all out

Strong Uncle Volodya!

Attached: 45gj50o0w4yz.png (1099x855, 1.06M)

Trump fired him on Friday

When shit is serious all you cunts regress like the subhumans you are. Hold some fucking convictions you fake fucking wastes of life.

Trump just gave the deepstate a direct entry to the White House

Tillerson was fired via twitter. Trump never talked to him

What a fucking pussy

you kinda need prove or you end up with iraq again by a bunch of lyin faggots.

>look mom, I posted le mutt meme again! checkmate!

I never even heard about his medal. even uberleftists had respect for tillerson's integrity.
Will he hire tyrone again??

Attached: tyrone.jpg (860x572, 317K)

>t. american intellectual

Attached: american_uebermensch.jpg (468x704, 132K)

Weird, I thought having Tillerson who had dealing with Russia and gained a medal of friendship from the Country made him a stooge.

When will Sup Forumsposting on Sup Forums become a bannable offense?

ok rulecuck

t. everything Trump does is always right and I have no set opinions, I adjust my views to align with Trump's

Trump is so obviously guilty it's funny

They keep sucking him off enjoy the show.
America will pay a steep price for this mong bonanza though.

>2 (You)s
It was fun for a while, but now it's just sad. Muttposting is nothing more than Europeans flailing in impotent rage as their population is replaced by moslems. Too beta to do anything about it, they just screech at Americans as their women are impregnated by brown hordes.

and you are a jew. Which is worse?

Still giving Arms to Ukraine so who cares about a sockpuppet account like Foreign Secretary.

tillerson wants to get rid of assad you leftwing morons which is a shit idea to the max cause the cunt is the only way of stability not that leftist fuckwits would understand any of that.

3 heads of russian secret services had a meetin with Pompeo. It was a secret but someone told it to the press.

Also they are under sanctions and cannt visit USA but meeteing was in Washington

>baiting this aggressively
try harder

not jewish, slav shit

Attached: slav.jpg (508x720, 48K)

Read: Because the deep state needs a war to hide their crimes, but without censorship their going to get the rope.

Way ahead of you user. Work trailer pic related

Attached: 3F5AE18F-7227-4F80-A67F-203F5923803C.jpg (4032x3024, 1.23M)

lel faggot

Attached: IMG_4452.jpg (400x400, 84K)