Criticizes Russia

>criticizes Russia
>gets fired in the morning
Really joggles your noggles...

Attached: s4.reutersmedia.net.jpg (940x627, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

d.tube/#!Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pompeo gave a medal to the Saudi dictator

Even though he's basically a corporate establishment shill, Tillerson actually appeared to be a voice of reason in the White House. I haven't followed Trump news recently, but this is probably a huge mistake on Trump's part.

Thanks for pointing out your shareblue memo for the day.

but Trump said he hired the best people

In February 2017, Pompeo traveled to Turkey and Saudi Arabia. He met with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to discuss policy on Syria and ISIL.[30] Pompeo honored the then-Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia Muhammad bin Nayef with the CIA's "George Tenet" Medal.[31] It was the first reaffirmation of Saudi Arabia–United States relations since Donald Trump took office in January 2017.[32]

Trump is so obviously guilty it's amazing.

>memeflag
>1 post by this ID

Pompeo worked to undermine the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action nuclear deal with Iran that was supported by the Obama Administration. Referring to the agreement, Pompeo stated “I look forward to rolling back this disastrous deal with the world’s largest state sponsor of terrorism.”[44] Pompeo also stated that a better option than negotiating with Iran would be to use “under 2,000 sorties to destroy the Iranian nuclear capacity. This is not an insurmountable task for the coalition forces.”

>I look forward to rolling back this disastrous deal with the world’s largest state sponsor of terrorism.

Good to see the former CIA director admit that America is the world's largest sponsor of terrorism.

>Speaks without making sure that this is the official line the White House wants to go with
>Be surprised when he gets fired.

You lads are not the brightest.

Shill rat

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1510840819926.png (1080x720, 451K)

whoa...

Attached: tillerson.jpg (506x253, 25K)

4 U

Attached: 1515191762892.jpg (2000x1200, 835K)

>Issues a statement in support of America’s most valued ally, the UK
>Gets fires because Trump doesn’t want to hurt snowflake Putin’s feelings

NO COLLUSION

If you still have doubts that Trump is in Putin's pocket even after he defied US law and refused to implement sanctions on them and now this, you're a moron.

>Be shill
>Trump is Putin's cockholster because he put Red Tillerson, Exxon CEO with Russian links as SoC
>Trump is Putin's cockholster because he fired Rex Tillerson

You nigger, Tillerson came out and said that negotiations with NK were a long way away meanwhile Trump was preparing to announce they would happen soon. Trump wanted negotiations and because Tillerson didn't make the effort to prepare for negotiations there is now a lengthy 3-4 month delay. He was overseeing Hillary's corrupt war mongering State Dept instead of cleaning it out.

I always thought these kind of threats and posters were just memeing and considered the accusation of paid shilling to be paranoia.

I think I have to reconsider at this point.

if it makes you feel better I'm just memeing

>done literally nothing for an entire year
>wasn't in the loop with NK
>isn't on the same page with POTUS

I wonder why he was fired. Hopefully Jeff Sessions is next, he's totally fucking useless.

So? We what whites to be united under Nationalism, some even under Fascism.
This includes Russia. Trumps statements strongly suggests that he seeks such an alliance and Tillerson is interfering with this.
I'm fine with him being fired.
People elected Trump for the promises he gave and the vision he presented. One that was central was a white with Russians alliance against Muslims.

We are in shillcon 2 people. Take appropriate actions and protect yourselves.

checked, really jostles my apostles

The UK is not Japan. Not even close.

lol he was replaced with a cia nigger so

The Washington Post reported the decision was made last week, so this is nonsense.

Pompeo is openly critical of Russia and claims they interfered in our elections. Shills fail to mention this.

>shills will shill

You fags were mad he was hired and now mad he was fired

>Russia doesn't exist

d.tube/#!Sup Forumsbellagiosampler/tqg1mu6a

Attached: 000hillsoros.jpg (424x430, 98K)