IF PEOPLE AREN'T LISTENING TO YOU, SCREAM AS LOUD AS YOU CAN TO GET THEIR ATTENTION...

IF PEOPLE AREN'T LISTENING TO YOU, SCREAM AS LOUD AS YOU CAN TO GET THEIR ATTENTION. THAT WILL SHOW HOW MATURE AND COMPOSED YOU ARE.

Attached: REEEEEEEEE.png (583x343, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S6oAQHROtzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Drumph!

>twitter is for clear and concise thought projection

Lol no twitter is literally the “I will shout it from the treetops so everyone hears me” of the modern time.

PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL HAS, AFTER 14 MONTH LONG IN DEPTH INVESTIGATION, FOUND NO EVIDENCE OF TOBACCO CAUSING LUNG CANCER OR ANY OTHER ADVERSE SIDE EFFECTS

>OMFG TRUMP COLLUDED
for like 2 years
>OMFG LOOK AT TRUMP HOLDING HIS UMBRELLA WEIRD
so fucking desperate
>OMFG WHY IS HE TYPING IS CAPS
because you guys are insane banshees

CAPSLOCK FOR CRUISE CONTROL

THIS IS NOW A CAPSLOCK THREAD
ROCK AND ROLL

Just makes it obvious that the House Intelligence Committee is in on the cover up. Probably raping children, too.

ONLY BOOMERS AND THE MENTALLY ILL BOUGHT THE MEME THAT ALL CAPS MEANS 'YELLING' ONLINE, YA FUCKIN DROOLERS

Keep projecting boi

IT GREATLY AMUSES ME THST HE TWEETS LIKE A PISSED OFF BOOMER WHO HAS NO FRIENDS

YOU KNOW THAT TYPICAL CRACKPOT NUT JOB

AND HES THR PRESIDENT OF A THE USA

I WONDER WHO WILL PLAY HIM IN THE INEVITABLE BIOPIC

LOL

BUT DON'T YOU FIND IT ODD THAT AFTER 14 MONTHS MULLER AND FRIENDS HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW? HOW AREN'T YOU UPSET AT THE FACT THAT THEY'RE USING YOUT TAX MONEY TO FUND THEIR BOGUS WITCH HUNT?

YES THEY DESERVED TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL

>I'm innocent says guilty man

I FIND THE WHOLE THING HILARIOUS

Fuck off fag

Maybe if all of cable stayed on the subject for over 1 minute.

Vindicated bonifide and certified. You libtards lost again. just wait for the blow back bitch.

Attached: 3puyi6.jpg (431x366, 55K)

RELIGION IS A JEWISH CONSTRUCT AND CANT BE TRUSTED

IT SHOULD BE A BLACK WOMAN APPARENTLY THEY NEED MORE WORK IN HOLLYWOOD

well telling you idiots normaly that there is no collusion for 2 years while you dont find any prove ... didnt really work now so what do you do with literal braindamage retards like the left is that just isnt listening, you scream in their idiots faces.
BTW russian collusion is proven 2 times with king nigger one time the entire country got to see it live on tv, media didnt care guess it was different then because it was king nigger or something.

DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

AS DO I, BUT AT SOME POINT SOMEONE NEEDS TO SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

TLDR

IM SICK OF THESE MOTHER FUCKING TWEETS ON THIS MOTHER FUCKING INTERNET

>I'm guilty says innocent man

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 11K)

>Muesli is working for Drumpf co.
Ok buddy....

Attached: Alex jones cenk.jpg (608x397, 30K)

WHY STOP NOW WE STILL HAVE 2-6 YEARS OF THIS WONDERFUL CLUWTERFUCK

American politics will never be this exciting again

we already know you are a moron no need to prove it further.. but i guess a moron wouldn't know that.

THIS JUST IN, SASSY BLACK WAKANDAN KWEEN TO PLAY DRUMPF IN BLACK PANTHER 3: THE BLACKENING

SAY THAT AGAIN I DARE YOU I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER SAY IT ONE MORE GODDAMN TIME

> no subpoenas
> no exonerating evidence
> no disproving of any claim
> only work done was broadly attacking FBI protocol
haha fucking BASED
#nocollision

Attached: 1517867451773.png (211x239, 6K)

ONE EMU WAR CLEARLY WASN'T ENOUGH

>> no exonerating evidence
>> no disproving of any claim

WHAT IS HABEUS CORPUS? DRUMPG DOESNT GET PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE BECAUSE HITLER HAD THAT ONCE AND LOOK WHAT IT GOT US (DRUMPF)

CHECKM8 FACISTS

Attached: brasil.gif (250x369, 1.51M)

I DONT REMEMBER ASKING YOU A GOD DAMN THING

Attached: auz shooting bant.jpg (520x1494, 127K)

Nice try kike

NIGGERS!

Attached: bestfashwave.jpg (567x427, 22K)

IM A MUSHROOM CLOUD LAYING MOTHER FUCKER MOTHER FUCKER

He well play himself

HIS LASER
HE'S CHARGING IT
HE'S GONNA FIRE IT

Attached: shoopdawhoop.jpg (373x521, 34K)

Based Cosgrove bringing the bantz

CAPS LOCK FOR CRUISE CONTROL

YA BUDDY
CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

youtube.com/watch?v=S6oAQHROtzs

DOES AUSTRALIA HAVE OIL? ASKING FOR A FRIEND.

you screamed for two years about muh russia

now you know it's all bullshit and you were a fool

>if people arent listening to you

only traitors arent listening.

Im starting to think those femin virus threads are really fucking onto something

No wonder they are all republicans. It was a pre-drawn conclusion. It’s like having the DNC investigate the Clintons.

WHAT ABOUT TILLERSON THE GLOBALIST ?

NO BUT LAST I HEARD NEW ZEALAND HAS SO MUCH OIL THEY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT LAST WEEK I TOOK A TRIP THERE FOR BUSINESS AND THEYRE LITERALLY JUST TOSSING BUCKETS OF THE STUFF OUT THE WINDOW BECAUSE THEY HAVE SO MUCH ITS CRAZY

It was a total waste of your taxpayers money since Mueller had already decided there would be no collusion.
A Democrat should have been running the investigation.

thats kike argumentation though. By that logic there is literally no outcome of such an investigation that can be deemed truthful or accurate, any possible conclusion that such an investigation could draw, whether based on fact and merit or not would be inherently partisan and something to be angry about.

This is how the kikes deceive. Accept nothing but the truth whether you like that truth or not.

Just get the civil war over with already.

Words without actions is nothing but noise. Inane words without actions is irritating to others. Psychotic rants without actions requires intervention by competent authority.

Political activist, learn to govern thyself.

Totally the tweet of an innocent man in a stable mental state...hahaha trump is so fucked.

The funny thing is, commies love to start revolutions in the winter. The reason for that, historically, is because in the winter people tend to be indoors as much as possible, and because of that word of mouth of an insurrection spreads slowly. But, two factors play against that now. 1) the internet and 2) their primary 'foot soldiers' are going to be niggers and spics, both of whom have proven unwilling to do anything when it is cold out. Im thinking they will wait til mid april the earliest. Continue to swing the pendulum, ive had quite a few normalfaggots come up to me lately, who previously would not heed my warnings, begging me to teach them how to use a firearm because they see the writing on the wall. And, prepare accordingly.

I MEAN TO BE HONEST WITH YOU OP, I AGREE WITH YOUR SUGGESTION THAT THE PRESIDENT SHOULDN'T COMMUNICATE IN ALL CAPS. IT IS UNPROFESSIONAL.

CAPS LOCK!!! FUCK YEAH!!!

THE LACK OF CAPSLOCK IN THIS THREAD IS DISTURBING

PULL YOUR SOCKS UP OR GET OUT

ONLY HIGH ENERGY ALLOWED AFTER THIS POINT

>YAAAS *CLAP* TRUMP *CLAP* SLAAAAY *CLAP*

Yeb¡ has more dignity than this

ayo hold up...
what Femin Virus thread?
>asking for a friend

Read: Because when censorship is gone and we redpill the normies, they will ask for deep state to get the rope in all caps.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH DRUMPF!!!
HES UNHINGED!
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAH
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
LOOK AT THETOP OF HIS HEAD
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL POWERFUL!!!
CAPS LOCK.
YOU CANNOT FAIL TO BE CONVINCED OF THE POWER AND RIGHTEOUSNESS OF MY ARGUMENT
BECAUSE
CAPS LOCK.
>thanks user,

Attached: image.jpg (587x392, 95K)

>SNAkE OIL.
Oh, and
EMU OIL
And
GOANNA OIL..

>I CAN NO LONGER CALL HIM A RUSSIAN PET SO I WILL INSULT THE WAY HE TYPES!

Yeah its from the Anon5 Frank threads where he said it was a bio weapon with no cure.

This is a fake quote

cocaine - its a hell of a drug

Attached: 1515214262741.jpg (450x450, 52K)

A naked homeless prostitute fighting in an alleyway with a dog over a piece of raw meat has more dignity than this.