Right wing gamers are hypocrites

If there's one industry that's been fucked over by vulture capitalism, it's the video game industry. It operates on maximum profit for minimum effort, which is the reason why the Deus Ex series is on hold, while we get another round of EA Sports and cawadoody tripe.

tl;dr: If you're a gamer, you're either left wing or clinically retarded.

Attached: pac-man-skeleton.jpg (450x601, 16K)

""""""""gamers""""""""" are fucking fags

Nobody is left wing, there are only realists and the deluded.

Attached: juice.jpg (480x480, 60K)

mind control for the goyim

>playing western games

Attached: 12598as91023mo0apxc.jpg (269x187, 7K)

Video games have been pretty bad post ps2 era.

>t. weaboo, NEET and katana warrior

There's something profoundly sad about a presumably adult male waving a communist flag whining about capitalist injustice to fucking videogames.

>vulture capitalism
HAHAHA

Attached: gommunism.png (898x720, 353K)

actually the best game ever was written by a conservative autist man

yeah, keep playing cod, ahmed

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 105K)

Are you implying that I'm a payfag?

Attached: 1400986574336.jpg (800x528, 34K)

who said I paid for any game since the 80's, fuck off you fucking faggot

Tell me of the glorious history of vidyas produced by communism ?
By the way, i am a lefty. You are right. National lefty.

Attached: 4fb674134cbdd5ac0cf7e52527fe57f8.gif (360x250, 984K)

The only game I bought was verdun on steam

>Deus Ex series is on hold

but they've all been shit except the first one.

>gamer

Attached: 1513541279413.png (500x489, 132K)

The industry has become really soulless in the past 10 years. Big developers used to take way bigger risks and games were a lot more challenging which meant a smaller audience. Take the original Thief games for example. Probably just jewish infiltration. The messages in most of the games now are very ultra-liberal. In Guild Wars: 2, you can become a full on tranny and it takes no skill compared to Guild Wars 1.

Human Revolution was leagues ahead of most contemporary AA shite

>if you don't play western games you are a weaboo
Fuck off sven

Attached: 1513843402066.png (1080x607, 849K)

I pretend to be female and get people to gift me games on steam if I want to play online. otherwise it's warez

The new Deus Ex felt really good for a modern triple A game.

>do you sex
is a really bad example
>fallout
>wow
>tes

>Not left wing
>Not clinically retarded

Pro gaming is for right wingers because the left are simply incapable.

>We're not a weeb
>posts anime

Attached: 1489118136865.jpg (960x960, 127K)

>the gaming industry is one person

you are missusing the word weeb. weebs are obssesed with japanese culture, not just with anime.
>posts anime
you know you in Sup Forums right?

Attached: 1511221019955.png (1920x1200, 2.57M)

name one successful game made by commies

Attached: gommunizmvidya.jpg (930x1332, 476K)

tetris I think was commie made kek

and is perfect as a game

who ended up emigrating to the US so he could finally make money on royalties. such a good win for communusm, no?

Attached: 5716047c5f2e986b406cc807b592ac33d0f373bd6aa523d636117e5ce9cbc320.png (1078x608, 370K)

>calculation in terms of labour time and values
calculation of what? calculation of values.
Now let's restate that sententce more clearly
>calculation of values in terms of labour time and values
no contradictions here, this will surely work.

^

You can't help these people anyway
Social scum

>Alexey Leonidovich Pajitnov(born 14 March 1956) is a Russian video game designer and computer engineer who developed Tetris while working for the Dorodnitsyn Computing Centre
>Because he was employed by the Soviet government, Pajitnov did not receive royalties.
>Pajitnov, together with Vladimir Pokhilko, moved to the United States in 1991 and later, in 1996, founded The Tetris Company
Top kek

Tetris

yeah, you're a retard. we can tell from your flag.

>im obsessed with anime
>im not a filthy weeb
Youre fucking retarded

>but Sup Forums started as an anime site
isn't a valid argument for you not being a weeb either

Is that an authentic pac-man skull?

>tfw i have identical pipe
Corn pipes are good

Mate, you act as if gamers are not against this shit. The fuckers who buy a CoD game or EA sports game every year are casual sheeple.

Where are pacman's eye sockets?

>this just in dark souls is a weeb game

Attached: 1515599656046.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>It's another "College freshman who has never had a full-time job tells people how much their labor is worth" episode

Attached: 1510319762886.jpg (306x306, 16K)

>it'll work without famine and genocide this time because we've got computers

fpbp(pbuh)!
I'm only playing old games these days. Just finished Ultima VII: The Black Gate, and I'm gonna start Serpent Isle this weekend.

I like Battlefield.
Especially when I can spam “WE WUZ WW1 WITE BOI”

>im obsessed with anime
>im not a filthy weeb
I don't even watch anime because i don't have time. Nowhere in my post I said I watch anime.
>but Sup Forums started as an anime site
isn't it funny how Sup Forums doesn't respect the culture of this site? if you are triggered by anime and japanese culture in general you don't belong in Sup Forums. We are not discussing anime nor manga here. You are triggered by pics.

Attached: 1516097728932.jpg (1096x1242, 1.18M)

I don't think you understand how "hypocrisy" works. You cite a bunch of communist talking points, then act like they're right-wing values.

What part if this is supposed to be anti right wing? That you can become successful under capitalism?

You commies are fucking retarded. Video games would be in a worse state under communism.

New deus ex was just as pozzed stopped playing when I found family photos of gay men raising two kids. I'm done with modern video games.

>if you are triggered by anime and japanese culture in general you don't belong in Sup Forums
Once again you raging faggot. Sup Forums has outgrown its roots.

>You are triggered
Nah, I just think youre a poofta

Read: Because low effort shills like the OP get the rope and normies deserve to know.

Capitalism has left the least amount of people at absolute zero, our capitalist world in 2000 to 2012 removed 50% of absolute poverty (having nothing), poor people today have more material value then those that dont and capitalism pays for social structures that help the needy

Gamers fucked themselves over by buying lootboxes and making it a viable income for companies

Gamers fucked themselves over buying preorders to the point where 90% of the sales target is reached when the game had only been developed 10% making producing another 90% for 10% of the profit became a bad business deal

The system has been corrected, loot boxes legally count as gambling in some regions and people hardly preorder anymore

Its the reason I still play wow, because it requires a monthly fee lootboxnogs will never play the game, preorders arent An issue and the R&D team of the game are constantly improving on it thanks to the monthly revenue

So fuck you commie, you dont care about the poor, you just hate the rich and hatred is a bad emotion for Politics, the only emotion worse is disgust, which is one step away and what Hitler felt towards the Jews

>You're either a capitalist or a marxist
k.

1 post by this id
also belongs in video game section
sage people

>Then rich people 100 years ago
I goofd

>actually playing WoW

Attached: 16E04A77-10C8-4F8F-9962-4CBA50CB5C24.gif (640x360, 389K)

Bad move. Say what you want about political optics, but this just looks bad. Bending over backwards to meet Leftist demands is bad all the way around. Especially when the Republican base is one expanding right now, not contracting. Even have people mentioning Obama wouldn't touch this.

Get the fuck out you absolute newfag. You are the cancer killing Sup Forums.

>Once again you raging faggot.
I am not the one raging. You are the one trying to insult the other as to sound edgy and superior.
>Sup Forums has outgrown its roots.
And that's a good thing! amirite reddit? Forget your roots western civilization! Islam is a good thing!
>Nah, I just think youre a poofta
Oh man you sure BTFO me.

Attached: 1517229813608.png (777x441, 111K)

Sup Forums will never outgrow it's roots, it is an imageboard, and the most common pictures on this image-board are anime.
Fuck off kyke.

Attached: 1504690138238.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Found the leaf larping as a nazi.

Attached: 03_Yuuki_Hagure_003.jpg (1350x1905, 630K)

Sup Forums got flooded with boomers and redditors that will fuck off when they get bored of Trump worship.

Attached: oniai-episode-12-042.jpg (1030x1500, 212K)

Allowing things you don't like to exists even tho they don't affect you personally because you already avoid such things and would rather have them exist than to put in the effort in trying to destroy it, which could possibly make far worse results?
What are you, a fucking hypocrite?

Oh, the powerful argument of you are left wing or retarded. As compelling as always.

But Alexey Pajitnov wanted to sell Tetris despite being in the Soviet Union

Calling people newfags is the calling card of the newfag.

>I am not the one raging
Thats not what raging means in this context you tard
>You are the one trying to insult the other as to sound edgy and superior.
Wrong again faggot, Im insulting you cause youre a faggot

>And that's a good thing! amirite reddit? Forget your roots western civilization! Islam is a good thing!
>comparing Sup Forums no longer just being for anime fags to islam
wew

>Sup Forums will never outgrow it's roots, it is an imageboard, and the most common pictures on this image-board are anime.
It outgrew its roots long ago you deluded faggot.

>Fuck off kyke.
>hurr whites hating on weaboos is jewish behavior

Honestly, I think most of those types have already fucked off.

Deus Ex literally got a game like 2 years ago, what the fuck kind of dev cycle are you expecting them to be on you fucking faggot?

>but it wasn't real communism so lets try doing it again, maybe it works this time

>>will fuck off when they get bored
We are here forever.

Attached: smug.jpg (1200x858, 96K)

Left wing gamers are the most intolerant of other opinions and beliefs, I used to play destiny during Oryx and I had this dude that I raided with often. He did not like when I told him that I thought Trump would be president. It took him awhile but he worked up the nerve to remove me finally. But you could not hold a conversation with the guy if you had differing views. I'm sure he's convinced I'm a Nazi, anyway my point is you fuckers are intolerant, you don't belong in games because you want everything handed to you, you fucking faggot

Curiously, the more the videogames get fucked with more money grabbing DLC the more marxist propaganda they get.

>playing video games made past mid noughties
I feel bad for you

Attached: 57ebd3841700004007ac7cf7.jpg (630x547, 32K)

>Sup Forums has out grown its roots
I didn't think I'd find a bigger semen drinker in this thread but here you, chugging the entire bottle OP couldn't finish

Attached: 1313000680935.jpg (900x896, 187K)

this
I'm still playing cs 1.6 and quake 3 arena : cpma when i'm bored

>the internet is srs bsns 4chins isn't for animu anymore
>4cham should be more like reddit and just drop its roots
> oh no I'm being called out on my faggotry, better call my accusers newfags
Kill your self newfag

You should get the fuck out you fucking normie, you aren't even top tier Auss bantz, don't you have an emu bull to be prepping to fuck your wife?

fpbp. kill the gaymers, console wars now.

The only good Deus Ex was the first one. Any others are part of the vulture capitalism as you call it.

This is the deal... no matter how hard or far that crap is pushed into games... if you suck at FPS, you suck. It’s a glorious reality of truth. Sometimes you have to reset your game progress to handicap yourself because everyone else sucks... no matter what tools a crappy player buys, they still suck.

>>the internet is srs bsns 4chins isn't for animu anymore
I didnt say that you tard. I disagreed with this absurd notion anyone who doesnt like anime doesnt belong. Because Sup Forums hasnt been that way for a long time
cham should be more like reddit and just drop its roots
Again, nobody is arguing that
>hurr newfag
Christ youre retarded.

>youre a normie if you disagree with me
>rest of message is normie tier crap
fucking tard

I knew a guy who used to do this with his girlfriend on tf2.

Attached: C8E.jpg (412x309, 13K)

It’s similar to AI turning out to be racist. You can’t actually virtue signal video games... take teabaggin’ for example. Those kids will figure out some way to make it happen.

>Its another episode of "STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Attached: 1520128767528.jpg (713x713, 85K)

It's a pretty chill game. Farm a little while watching to old Jonathan Bowden speeches on youtube or listening to some podcasts is peak comfy.

>anything not felating rich jews nonstop is full blown stalin communism

Attached: 1514087334267.jpg (1890x1630, 144K)

What the fuck do you even think youre on about?

>You commies are fucking retarded. Video games would be in a worse state under communism.
>aussie literally so stupid he can't remember his own posts in thread

Seems you missed something.
>hammer and sickle flag
>why are you calling him a commie?

>Buh, buh, buh... I have a degree!

>Not posting a single graph that charts and categorizes industrie's income and profit per company, yet thinks himself as a competent person to discuss gaming business

Sure reeks of commies here

Attached: 1480525028404.gif (480x270, 873K)