Shia LaBeouf Is Ready To Talk About It

esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a19181320/shia-labeouf-interview-2018/

>“I get that it’s fun to beat up on the millionaire celebrity,” LaBeouf says. He even allows that “there’s a level of what Sup Forums did that’s brilliant.” But since he was the target, he thinks, most people overlooked the fact that real extremists may have committed real crimes. He’s not wrong: The vandalism on the property in Tennessee didn’t get much attention until LaBeouf and his collaborators published the results of their own investigation. As far as the trolls were concerned, they’d found a surefire way to crap on the pet project of a famous actor and provoke his response.

Attached: esq040118shia007-1520636061.jpg (980x1300, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_yJoDwJvi1U
esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a19181320/shia-labeouf-interview-2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That bitch is such a faggot. I remember him screaming that his dad died and that he was a warrior. His dad is a pedophile that's still alive.

I would kick his gay kike ass so hard.

Attached: 319adf07329e372098202c618bdb2993.png (614x538, 703K)

Left the psychiatric hospital already?

>millionaire actor
All the money in the world and Shia would still be a lolcow.

He was being anti white and trying to damage the country built by and for white people.

He is lucky all we did was troll him.

He will not divide us.

this

He should be pleased.

No one would have remembered He Will Nut Inside Us if the project went as originally intended.

>Giving this cunt attention.
Fuck off.

Yeah right Shia is alpha as fuck

t. Shia

Checked but no

I would actually kinda like him if he could handle the banter.

>millionaire celebrity

He's so in love with himself, lel.

He’s so 2017
Who cAres

does he mention him assaulting people

this kek

Read: Because Shia is part of a machine the normies deserve to know about so we can take care of it.

>no one cares because I'm a self righteous richboy
>I mean... it was kinda funny and all
>but still. It's not as if I like Sup Forums, b-b-baka

Years of sexual abuse in exchange for a child star career, parlayed in to helping turn the screws on other stars once you get older so you can keep working as an adult will do that for you.

Not giving a drop of sympathy, but the poor little oversensitive cupcake comes by it honestly.

Attached: 1461952084914.gif (230x357, 2M)

>I get that it’s fun to beat up on the millionaire celebrity
/thread

now he's just begging for attention, sad. rip shia

I sorta kinda know him irl, but not really. He's kind of autistic looking and he's a manlet.

does esquire ask him about his racial remarks to the black police?

internet historian already has the best rundowns, why would they even bother interviewing his psychotic self?

I thought Flag Man killed himself in some cabin innawoods, what is this guy?

Attached: 1520904528724m.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

His flag worked though, everyone united to take down his stupid shit and make him cry.

It's a good thing he's half Jewish so you people can point that out. That way no one's saying shit about him being half Cajun and making fun of my people.

Truest comment in this thread.

>taking the b8

Attached: 1515387924331.gif (245x230, 871K)

t. Shia's mum

>pedo circus freak (literally) Jew parents load off cute kid to Hollywood
>hits it big with Holes
>hits it big with other stuff and Transformers
>head gets too big, start boozing up
>shit on Indiana Jones and Spielberg
>get blacklisted, now get roles only in direct to dvd indieshit
>crazy girlfriend gets you into hard drugs
>try to reinvent yourself as a postmodern performance artist, but you’re an uneducated retard who grew up in a circus so you don’t actually know anything about art and everyone just makes fun of you
>get even more depressed and start to go crazy
>[you are here]

He needs to stop attention-seeking and fucking get out thus trying to chase the limelight, misunderstood artist game before he fucking ODs or loses his marbles for good

this. when did he get out and what did they diagnose him with?

>millionaire actor begging basement kneck beards to stop bullying him

What fucking time line did I wake up I ?

I liked him in Charlie Countryman, Lawless, Fury, and his "Man Down" movie wasn't as bad as people claimed, I appreciated his acting in it at least, and I'm a combat vet.

He should become a White Nationalist though, ultimate redemption arc. What are your favorite Shia movies?

Attached: 1487627083955.jpg (1184x1046, 468K)

Oh dear, Shia LaBeouf craving 4chink attention. Is it possible we have turned him.
Your here forever.

He was ok Constantine and Bobby, but he needs to get his act together already.

The best one

Attached: Praise.jpg (1024x1212, 621K)

Well said.

imagine being this reddit

I'd like to see Shia in more movies or maybe a theatre play. he was pretty good in Nymphomaniac. I'll always remember him as the kid from Even Stevens hahaha Praise Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=_yJoDwJvi1U

Attached: 9bc5e0940aef2c016e8dca7d90535e44.jpg (480x720, 58K)

Shia just loves getting btfo by Sup Forums

Attached: ba3xhrf7m4cy.jpg (1242x678, 64K)

haha well said

>esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a19181320/shia-labeouf-interview-2018/

SOmeone is shilling their movie here. Hi Shia or Shia rep.

Attached: ShiaLePoof BTFout4.jpg.png (1563x1242, 266K)

Who gives a shit if he loses it, more entertainment for us.
Thats what happens when he is surrounded by drug vaping retards, he became a retard himself.

Attached: 87849+8+6.gif (399x224, 1.06M)

Shia probably browses Sup Forums daily now. He probably made this thread

Yes, he blames it on white privilege. Not joking.

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-103103.png (1440x2560, 255K)

lmao Shia LaCuck.

what a self important faggot. I hope he continues false flagging himself in an attempt to keep attention on his pathetic career.

if this guy was woke on ANY level, he would be talking about why jews maintain such a disproportionate representation in hollywood.

no, he's just one of them. he's part and parcel to jewish ethnic supremacy, and if he stepped out of line for even a moment, his career would dry up instantly.

This is pinpoint advice. Honestly goes to show we probably understand and care more about him than anyone else inside his circle or not. Sad, really.

Attached: image.jpg (875x583, 81K)

He should make a right wing extremist movie like Daniel Radcliffe.

desu he started out on disney movies/shows before holes. he literally played a retard once.

>millionaire celebrity

You've ruined his confidence, Sup Forums. APOLOGIZE

So close

yep

Attached: 1517322125306.jpg (720x545, 85K)

This faggot could have been the next Christain Bale, but Transformers ruined him with his ego balloning.

Shame really

>What are your favorite Shia movies?
Nymphomaniac, Constantine and Borg/McEnroe.

>“I have no interest in tennis. Zero. I only hate it more since having done this film. It’s an elitist sport.”

Shia was put to practice tennis for about month before they started shooting the Borg/McEnroe... coached by Finnish aspies, retired pro players that peaked 13th and 40 something on ATP ranking. Since guy doing the Björn Borg role was hopeless at tennis, they used nobody tier pro player as stunt. I wonder how many times he was hit by actually fast serve.

Borg/McEnroe is nothing special as movie, but as sports movie 3/5 or 4/5 film is practically masterpiece as sports movies tend to be horribly bad.

Attached: veli-paloheimo-henrik-sillanpaa-ja-jarkko-nieminen-borg-mcenroe-pressissa-4-10-2017.jpg (1024x576, 201K)