are they the next to be erased?

Other urls found in this thread:

someanithing.com/8270
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can Caulifag even compete?

>Zeno havent turned off Hit in them Godpad

What

Is there anyone who can stop El Primo?

Was Freeza knocking Cabba out really necessary?

I mean, yeah, it fits the character, but couldn't he spare him?

Zeno didn't visibly press the button for most of the eliminated fighters. If the Grand Priest declares a fighter out, the fighter is out.

no, Cabba is a bitch with pathetic noodle limbs

>cabba is a jew

>Lowest rated episode is the one focusing on Goku's transformation

Hmm, I know, let's make an episode focused on Cabba and MORE SAIYANS!!!! That'll fix ratings!!! Everyone loves and wants more saiyans instead of development of other characters!!! (Laughs)

I firmly believe he's just trying to see how far they'll let him go in stupid shit. He'll come up with something new, thinking
>surely, this is where they'll go "nah man stop"
but they keep letting him get away with it

Yes, you retard.

If you want Cabba go pick up the abomination that is Dragon Ball Heroes, there's like 5 cabbas in that piece of shit.

So, Toriyama is just using Freezer as a scapegoat to let the plot evolve without having any Z fighter do the "bad thing" towards Universe 6, right?

>dude we should focus only on what japanese pleb audience what to see lmao
>let's make Broly canon and focus the rest of the series on him

lewd

El Jirmano

How the fuck is Toriyama supposed to convince us that Goku 'recovers his stamina' over a 20 MINUTE period and uses SS3 (the transformation that drains stamina) at the same time?

That old fuck has been reading too much One Piece.

>royalty
>not crypto jew

There is no one left in the producers team from when DB and DBZ aired. They have no idea what made db good in the first place, they believe it's just "transformation after transformation" or something. Yes, transformations were always hyped in Z, but that was because it was built into over a long period of time, foreshadowed subtly and done is small amounts to sate taste. Like in all shounens really. Here we just just see goku go ssj, then vegeta blue, then cabba ssj2, then goku ssj3, then caulifla ssj2, then goku ultra insticto, etc etc. There's no consistency, even for modern shounen standards dbs is very weak. Usually tournament sagas are the most hyped, but this shit is getting so stale now. I mean I'm liking current One Piece because the arc is story heavy focused, but last arc - future trunks arc - was also just as bad, worse in fact than this. I have no idea what toei is trying to do with the franchise at this point besides trying to milk it, but the low ratings will backfire on them if they keep putting no effort into the fucking premise of the series.

I think it had low ratings because
>other than the amazing parts of 109 and 110, the rest of the episode was pretty bland with sidelined characters talking about what's going on
>too much Ribrianne in 109 probably threw most viewers off to watch other cartoons
>Japan isn't too into manly transformations and muscular fighters anymore, just look at what's airing seasonally to see what they really like

DB is a huge hit internationally though so sales are still good. We'll continue to see Super regardless of the ratings within Japan.

The episode was rated low because it got aired in the same time-slot as Kamen Rider, which also took a huge hit in ratings.

she can't

>We'll continue to see Super regardless of the ratings within Japan.

This is so wrong, stupid and new it hurts. Shit doesn't work that way. Japanese audiences are their primary concern, if something doesn't do well in Japan they'll axe it regardless and just sell merchandise.

>which also took a huge hit in ratings.

It went up to 4.6% and DBS went down to 3.5%, it did not tank ratings, it just stole DBS's audience.

No.

Profit is the same doesn't matter if its from mexico or Japan. Never run a business you retarded fag

No, it had low ratings because Kamen Rider is now on the same time slot

Why is he so aesthetic?

You're a stupid mexican beaner that needs to shut the fuck up. Japs don't give a shit if 1 million poor beaners pirate episodes of Dragon Ball Super or any other show.

If you weren't some stupid newfag you would know historically this has always been the case (shows popular internationally getting axed because they do poorly with Japanese audiences).

They don't give a fuck about Taco y Paco, you naive retard.

What did he mean by this?

they may as well just draw her without pants.

He is jobbing soon.

So does someone at Toei have an inflation fetish or does this come straight from Toyo and Tori?

>shows popular internationally getting axed because they do poorly with Japanese audiences)

Post 20 examples

>Champa had Frost take out Krillin while he wasn’t looking
>Calls Freeza dirty for eliminating Cabba

Why is everyone in the other universes except Jiren and Toppo so fucking weak? Theres almost nothing left for Goku, Gohan, Androids, Vegeta and Frieza. Who the fuck are they suppose to even fight?

Champa is a sore loser, this isn't new

he will try to do his wish but realise that he needs to speak in GOD language.
just like back on Namek when he needed to speak Namekian.

Universe 6 will wi-

What was popular in the 90s isn't popular anymore. If we just go by BD sales.

someanithing.com/8270

>number 1 SAO Ordinal Scale you can't deny the impact uncensored nipples had on the industry
>number 2 Detective Conan movie 1000 will Ran figure out Conan is Shinichi this time? Buy it to find out you retards.
>number 3 the eccentric family a story about a skinny fuckboy gettin into shenanigans
>number 4 your meteor
>number 5 transforming tits

Transforming middle aged men is just not as popular as it used to be user.

I thought it took a hit too. Or that it at least didn't do as well as it would've, if they didn't share time-slots. Where did you find KR's ratings?

Ayylmao is going on a columbine style rampage guaranteed

tfw U6 has done nothing but lose fighters since 104

>implying el grande padre won't help him

Who will be the last member of U6 standing?

U7 will win the tournament. This was always guaranteed. I feel sorry for U6 retards.

she'll be screaming AYE PAPIIIII in no time

U6 is second best you dummy.
>12 wins

Caulifla. She will get blue during Goku fight and ultra instinct after Kale elimination.

I can’t wait until Shitlifla, Kekle, and the Nu-mekians get baleeted. That may be the best episode in Dragon Ball history.

>U7 33 elimination
Jesus fucking christ. All the other universes fucking suck.

I'm done with dragon ball super I don't want to even see the new episodes anymore.

Go back to /r/eddit, you illiterate U6fag.

yo, why do u6 saiyans get new power ups after being punched 2 times?

>number 3 the eccentric family
>AOTS selling well
This and Kekkai Sensen keep me having faith in Japan. Now they just need to cancel DB Super and I'll be satisfied.

looks like roger

they're copying one piece

>Shitfla outlasting Kale
Kek, Shitfla is a plot device for Kale, but dream on, retard.

See you next week

>Goku is on a third place
>Soon 17 will have more eliminations than him

JUST

fag

>being this triggered over some shitposting

the only thing left to do now is make satirical spanish memes to take the piss out of the series

Someone post the vertical strip showing the conclusion of this arc

That's hideous.

why don't they team up and kill U3? They suck so bad anyway

Goku fought that fat slop for 3/4's of the hour episode.

ya, no thx. kill her off.

>Pilina
I can't work out the pun for that. Saonel is clearly Snail, but Pilina is drawing blanks

>tfw to intelligent to win the tournament of power

MUH ROBOTS

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Can't wait for the Torneo de los Hermanos arc to start

Why does Gohan have problems with literally every opponent?
Just fucking power-up and OHKO them already!

What have the androids done so far?

t. Frieza

Name a flaw.

This shit is dragging so much.there are like 50 fighters left and they are literally all brick walls,no characterization whatsoever.Also can freeza btfo of the db franchise already,he has been done to death.

Gohan isn't as strong as you think.

BMFPSSJ4DDBTB Broly... how far will Heroes go before it get's too excessive?

There’s a character limit though.

The entire "grande padre" thing is fucking autistic

owned!

See >there are like 50 fighters left and they are literally all brick walls
Sup Zeno.

Don't speak about shows you don't watch. Extremely ignorant Conan opinion.

where the fuck is damon

He will cocoon and turn into el Cell rojo

Mystic requires a lot of stamina and Gohan doesn't want to waste mystic on scrubs. Goku, on the other hand, just fucks around all the time unless he's fighting Jiren.

Huh

What do you think she's feeling anons?

begeta is just too adorable with cabba

horny

Nobody cares about your middle schooler waifu.

And then into just Cell, but with more spikes.

Stamina doesn't mean shit for Goku, watch him flaunt all his new forms with the 20 or so minutes remaining, get smacked around and be 100% for Jiren.

Why are you so assblasted? It's true I don't watch transforming tits or the eccentric family but I watched every single other thing I listed especially Conan. I enjoy watching Conan but the show fucking drags on the same exact plot forever.

>Super is now trying to force people into liking Caulifla and Kale

Please stop, I hate both of them equally. They have no redeeming features, Cabba at least grew on me but those two are shitty as fuck. I don't want another Goku spazzing out over fighting strong fucks and I don't want watered down Broly who is less interesting then a bag of bread or hell Bio Broly. Please Frieza, torture them and wipe the smug off their faces, I have never needed this more than now.

Why would Freiza even need Gold for Cappa

It's the only good thing that has ever come out of these shitty threads