This meme has fucking exploded in Japan over the past few months...

This meme has fucking exploded in Japan over the past few months. People just can't seem to stop mocking Orga's death in every way possible.

Has it basically become the Japanese equivalent of Baneposting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2BXS48NQoA
youtube.com/watch?v=d_EO7TdqRak
twitter.com/GC_doai007/status/900648412764192769
twitter.com/maruttidabe/status/917312129186775040
twitter.com/stgfullpower/status/919616948928888832
twitter.com/07_tkc/status/920678172500279298
twitter.com/stgfullpower/status/920646284129660929
twitter.com/dyma_rodeo/status/920686663130427392
twitter.com/nogi_nanamisa46/status/921581497580118016
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31599077
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31452053
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31334749
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31352635
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IBO was a mistake.

It's the equivalent of slowpoke.

At least the girls were hot.

I don't know but if it's true it's totally deserved. I never laughed so much at a character's death. In the entierty of my filmwatching experience, I don't think there ever was a bigger gap between my feelings during a scene and the feelings a show attempted to invoke in me.

Your mom not aborting you was a mistake.

Past few months? They've been doing it since the episode happened.

Video of his death?

Why was his death funny?

Watch it yourself
21:30

It really was.

The concept was let down by the execution to be fair.

No much out of the ordinary. Over melodramatic like usual Gundam shit.

>girls

user, I regret to inform you that you might be gay

it's so bad and cliché it's not even funny

not even the best death though

There's nothing wrong with a show exacerbating characters emotions and sprinkling a bit of melodrama when a character dies. When a character's death actually pains you it works to great effect.
The problem here is both the direction (the choice of making it predictable thanks to the staging despite going for a mood whiplash by contrast of things looking up complete with a hopeful music only adds to the hamminess of the scene, and Orga's rather bland ninja way speech and his standing up to walk falls flat in more ways than one) and the fact that most people weren't sad to see Orga go. Not in the least.
For most of the audience by that point he was either a retard, a child laborer, a child murderer, a generally awful guy sending to their deaths the people he considers family, a hack riding on Mika's coattails, a bad businessman, or all of these at once. Anyways, he wasn't a guy anyone held close to their heart and he didn't deserve half the sympathy he got in that awful end. Even Iok was objectively more likeable imo.

Wrong video youtube.com/watch?v=d_EO7TdqRak

twitter.com/GC_doai007/status/900648412764192769

There was only 2 good things coming from this trash show
Barbatos Lupus Rex and Bael. Everything else should be burned and forgotten just like the season 2 of Darker than black

That's the problem. At that point IBO was so shitty that nobody care about his death and it became a meme.

Why the fuck would you unironically like those trash designs. Holy fuck they're like the edgy deviant art gundams.

>Barbatos Lupus Rex and Bael
*Kimaris Vidar
Sorry my hands slipped.

>facebook
at least change the filename faggot

>don't you dare stop...
>try again, title screen, stop
I don't think I'll forget the kanji for the word stop ever again.

They cared enough to make it a meme. What about the murdermanlet's or the fujobait's death? If the meme has staying power then it become iconic. IBO shouldn't be remembered at all.

good thing purple guy win with waifu as reward

Okada pls

Indeed, at least my husbando got a happy end.
He was the only reason I kept watching and I often resented him for him but in the end I was somewhat rewarded for my loyalty. Good thing It wasn't Orga, Mika, or the yamagays I fell in love with.

There are two kind of meme. IBO is like mayoiga, the nips that just want to make fun of his death. Just look at the reception of kemono friends which aired at the same time of IBO. The memes for kf were different, it didn't have the negative reception like IBO.

He got the stupid monkey girl.
Meanwhile his sister has gone insane, his childhood friend is dead, and he had to kill his best friend.

Tomino Gundam is never like that

You're backing me up. Being made into a meme and what it looks like be fairly long lasting one is better than being forgotten or overlooked. Now IBO has something iconic, total indifference should be the ideal.

twitter.com/maruttidabe/status/917312129186775040

kek

Don't forget he's crippled.
But even so he's alive, happy, and back to his good old fun loving self which is a better fate than 90% of the main cast.
And Julietta is best girl, fuck you.

>kiboooo no hanaaaa
>rolf at the end going "Danchou!"

Exactly. OP is a retard. This is old news.

Even his mechanic who got zero screen time was a better girl than the chimp.

How come he never got laid?

He was gay for his aniki but his aniki was too straight.

>not liking handsome women
You have terrible taste, I get it that much.

I tried Anons.

>Liking a retarded monkey-woman
Whatever user, I hope you enjoy your butterfly eating subhuman.

I still don't know where they were going with that scene. it's never explored or really even seen again. what was the point?

This is a work of art.

It's been going on for a while now. Orga in general became a meme.

Can't tell if they're doing this out of love or hatred for the character.

>twitter.com/stgfullpower/status/919616948928888832
>twitter.com/07_tkc/status/920678172500279298

It's probably a mix and by now it's more like they're just having fun with a meme.

>The concept was let down by the execution to be fair.
The concept died after 3 episodes.

>Has it basically become the Japanese equivalent of Baneposting?
No, it's just Yamcha all over again.

Dragon ball shit is in a leage of its own kid.

Gundam had this kind of thing before Dragon Ball even existed.

It's definitely been taken hold of by the "memeing for the sake of memeing" community at this point.

That's how it works. It's not bad having lasted that long when many meme die out by the next anime season.

It kind of died off naturally after a while but Isekai Orga revived its popularity with a vengeance.

No wonder OP only heard of it recently when it's meme'd ages ago.

And best of all, he's not bored any more. Remember, at the start of the series, he was having something of a crisis of faith. But now he's realized his place in the system, and why that system is important.

>Isekai Orga
Please explain.

>Isekai Orga
What?

twitter.com/stgfullpower/status/920646284129660929
twitter.com/dyma_rodeo/status/920686663130427392
twitter.com/nogi_nanamisa46/status/921581497580118016

Someone made a video series on Nico Nico editing together Isekai Smartphone and IBO. It starts off with Orga's death and him ending up in front of God from Smartphone.

It's basically Orga and Mika being inserted into random Smartphone scenes for comedy.

kek but that faggot Nagai better not feel smug about "creating" a popular meme.

Like the Cobra-in-iM@S and City-Hunter-in-Love-Live and Chargeman-Ken-in-K-on series?

Just watch this. It's hilarious. Everytime Orga dies and wakes up in every Isekai anime there is. There are more than 10 episodes now.
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31599077

I like this
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31452053

is he the new yamcha or something?

dat orga dainsleif edit

>not the Gusion
>not the murder autist
>muh Bael

>Muh murder autist
He wasn't a murder autist. He was a muh friends autist. 100% of everything he did was for muh friends. If he behaved in the same exact way, except gave long preachy speeches about why he's doing what he's doing nobody would like him

Darker than black S2 was also written in part by Okada. She's like a cancer for projects. She ruins everything.

Saved.

I found the City Hunter in Love Live, but Chargeman and Cobra?

It used to be much more mean spirited at first.
Take nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31334749 for example.
The guy basically edited the blood to make it look like shit and aptly named the video "Shit leaking Orga".

>533,460 views

Poor Orga, he didn't deserved that death.

>nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31334749
Why is this so funny, I thought I was above toilet humor but I guess not.

He absolutely deserved it.

Nah he did, I just didn't expect the show would seriously try to make me feel sad for this piece of shit. As if.

Actually he kind of did deserve it. McGillis didn't though, he was the hero their world needed but did not deserve.

Whose fault was it for Macky's death, Okada or Nagai?

It got me too. Mostly because the dialogue takes on a whole different meaning. It's just hilarious.

It's the most viewed orga video on nico.

Ours for doubting the power of Bael.

>hero
Very odd way to say "manchild who thought a fairytale would make things right"

His plan was perfect and would've worked if Rustal & Co didn't have plot armor

not really it only exploded 2? 3? months afterwards

No he didn't !

He lost the exact moment everyone didn't bend over under Bael's supposed influence.

I seem to recall one where Orga was fapping on a train while screaming "I CAN'T STOP".

This, he should have betrayed McGillis at that point. But no, instead he prioritized his loyalty to McGillis over his family for no reason over than muh honor and muh ninja way.
He deserved to die a worse death than he did.

Everyone did bend over except for the Gary Stu "hero" who magically won using his beam spam instant kill bullshit

Takes our mind off the fact that AU Gundams have been effectively shit and dead since 00.

Exactly what I said my good lad

I haven't seen IBO, just posts from Japanese boards comparing Kemono Friend's finale to IBO's, and how retarded the IBO characters are.

I'm sorry but you're gonna have to hurry up and find the link user. You can't just talk about this and not post the link.

>since 00
Literally the only good AU gundam are G and X

I stopped watching after Lafter was killed for no reason for melodrama. I wanted to stop sooner because the story and characters were so shit but I thought something might happen that was interesting. That moment never came.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31352635

Despite all else, IBO had some fun memes

Stop making AU gundams