My country is falling apart and I am physically too feeble to do anything about it...

My country is falling apart and I am physically too feeble to do anything about it. I can barely stand up without being in a tremendous amount of pain. I am riddled with cancer you see.

Subsequently when shit goes down I will not have the option to fight or flee.

My country is dying and it is taking me with it.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (852x480, 16K)

Are you a man or a shirt button?

At this point I am more shirt button than man.

Oh shit didnt read the bit about cancer mate sorry man.
God, OK live every day fully, spend time around your family, do what you enjoy, whatever comes next we can't be sure, but make peace on earth.

Way she goes, bud

Attached: ac8664a92f0a43f7c10ae3bb96be0eb2_200x200.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Emigrate and spend your final days somewhere hot and full to the brim of young, attractive prostitutes. Get as drunk as much as you can, fuck as much as you can, have you fill of thai ladyboys, go out with litterally a bang. Godspeed old chap.

Yeah get over to Thailand ol boy, sorry about the cancer. I've got Bipolar and life is looking like it will end for me before 2019 arrives so I'm going on a long holiday to thailand and then leaving this world

Same. My country is lost.

Please someone nuke us already.

FUCKIN CHECKED

Read: Because you can stilwage meme war on the deeps state and their censorship while you breath OP.

Your country is hardly lost amerifriend. The problem is that 90% of your media is telling you it is and you're believing it. The american people aren't going down without a fight, you shouldn't either. You're far from lost. You're just demoralised. STOP IT.

This
c-checked

Can't say I haven't noticed, but luckily we all learned enough english to do something about it.

Attached: nofuture23.jpg (600x599, 43K)

This leave that country of hell behind you

oi m8 you cant use that foul language on the internet about our sweet mummy. you will soon be arrested for reading far right propaganda on this site and spewing your racist vitriol

Muttland is not lost, for it to be lost would suggest it was ever found.
It has always been a mongrel race of misfits, rejects and foreigners.

yet you definitely wish you could live there over the UK, 'cause the UK is SO much fucking worse.

F, lad, let's hope the whole kingdom vanishes off the face of the Earth when you do.

>It has always been a mongrel race of misfits, rejects and foreigners.
And you guys liked the idea so much you thought 'Cor blimey! I bet we could do it much better, lads!"

Have sex with as many non whites as you can and try to spread your cancer. Take one for the team user.

Attached: HTTP21lZGlhLmdpcGh5LmNvbS9tZWRpYS9USEp2aTY3RnZtSVhDL2dpcGh5LmdpZgloglog.gif (320x240, 2.74M)

You are insane for thinking that. You have been given the means to save yourselves. For the UK to have the same means would be a massive uphill battle. Your weapons are there for you to pick up.

Go out with a bang and take some of them with you, OP. Be a man among men and make your ancestors who are watching you proud.

Attached: 1504099832930.jpg (1024x678, 123K)

Yes, yes, listen to bipolar Satan.