Post series where author trolled his fans

Post series where author trolled his fans

>trolled
are we back in 2008 or something

Were there any fans left by that point? I started hating it long before that stage, I only kept reading for the occasions page of my lovely Captain.

Did you people really not expect something of this nature from body mods galore transhumanism fetishist Nihei?

Nihei is my god for all manner of reasons.

The only question needs to be answered is that did they start fucking before the gender change was done or not?

Nihei didn't troll any fans, only shippers.

Yeah, he only massively let down the fans.

Its not the shipper shit that really infuriating, its how rushed the ending is.

He didn't troll anyone. Just pulled a "this serialization ends next week" card. Thanks for reading!

So what happened?

Shitty resolution to major plot threads. Totally dropped most minor ones. Plain weird character choices. Time-skip ending. And of course, sequel bait. Because he might come and try to fuck the mouths of Sidonia fans again.

Author lost the will to work on manga because he should be doing hip stuff like SnK.

But he was making SnK?

The other SnK, dummy.

>clearly planned the ending a year before
>rush

Hey, it's less rushed than Biomega
Nihei's improving

So, did Yuhatafags turned gay?

Biomega wasn't rushed.
It just had a complete change of style and theme in the middle but it wasn't rushed.

I'm not even mad at this pairing anymore. Nagate can go fuck himself with his giant space dildo.

Yuhata didn't turn gay. She changed her gender down to the chromosome.

The final chapter was literally a timeskip to the middle of the final boss fight.

Does the anime adapt everything or does the manga continue?

Anime hasn't adapted everything yet. There will be a season 3 though, so who knows what they will do. I kinda hope for an expanded original ending though.
Manga ended, and that's it. There is one phrase in the last chapter that hints at a possible continuation in the future, but it's unlikely that anything ever is going to be made.

Anime has adapted about 3/5 of the manga.

The manga has already ended at 15 volumes.

Actually she's not a giant space dildo anymore.

>There will be a season 3 though
Really? Hadn't heard anything about that until now.

We all know how he hates everyone who badmouthing his dream girl Tae

Everything became daijoubu.

Fuck your truck

This fucking user must have been a time traveler, there's no fucking way you could predict this shit with such accuracy.

I'm the one who made that edit, I tried to come up with the most nonsensical bullshit that could work in context.

First thing that came to mind, and it hurts like hell.

H-he can go back and change this... right?

Yuhatafags just mad it happened to their waifu. No one would have given a shit if say Kunato made himself a woman.

Yea, also second Blame! movie.
No specific dates though.

I'm always down for more Killy on screen.

I am a hero's last stretch

Izana deserved to win desu senpai

It's the shippers that were mad that their favourite girls didn't "win".
Hoshijirofags were mad that their waifu was used to create a new body for Tsumugi.
Even Tsumugifags were pissed that their giant alien penis waifu was transferred to a human body.

I don't think that people who were familiar with Nihei's works were that pissed about pairings specifically. I mean, transhumanism is a common theme in his manga. Rather, that the last third of the manga was kinda bland and fell short of an interesting premise.

The supposedly cunning antagonist leaves Sidonia megafucked and would win if he literally did nothing but instead falls for a feint and exposes his only weakness like a retard. Then some other shit happens and there's tons of loose threads only for a chapter to suddenly end with "The final issue is next month!", and it's predictably filled with asspulls, bullshit, and a time-skip.

Sometime early to middle of next year last I had heard. The waiting makes me want to fucking die though.

/@/ here
cry more

That mystery manga that ended with "figure it out yourselves"

Kek. I hate you so much coach.

Kek

I enjoyed this so much.

The cuckposters were annoying as shit.

There was no reason for her to grow a penis. Nothing in the manga gave us any hint that she would even consider switching genders. Fuck. I was fine with them ending up together but turning yourself into a man just to do so seemed fucking absurd.

I didn't understand the hate this got. It was an okay adaptation. It could have gone a little more gritty and grimy at points but it was overall great in my opinion.
One thing I hear is Cibo leaving Killy, but the story takes place over such a long time that them meeting up in the future wouldn't be impossible.

>The girl Nagate showed zero romantic interest in "deserved" to win

Wait is this real? I thought this was a joke edit because of the oxygen meme. Haven't read the series because of the shit I've seen fans put up with.

The fact that you even have to ask if it's real or not just shows how far the series has fallen.