Jesus

Does this fucking retard still think he's on the apprentice? And don't give me that 3829572572875D Chess bullshit cause you're nothing but a shill for Drumpf if you say that.

Attached: Donald-Trump-smiling.jpg (458x360, 66K)

He's smarter than you. He's president. You're just a little faggot posting on a chinese cartoon board for share blue.

It's 4d chess. Go take a walk.

You dislike him so I like him.

Read: Because shills like OP are going to get the rope once censorship in done with and normies know the truth.

>this

Like goddamn how does nobody on the left understand this.

Stupid is as stupid does brother.

Fuck off MSNBC. Don't you have some child tranny being bullied to report on or something?

nazi poster
1 post
Why

>He's smarter than you. He's president. You're just a little faggot posting on a chinese cartoon board for share blue.
Shills everywhere.

The new thing is to take being called a bot as a mark of pride. So you can't call out the bots now! Damn they are smart, smart little Russian bots. You know what else worked really well? The Soviet Union! Oh shit, no it didn't, fuck. Well, maybe it'll work out this time. Hey, I just realized, if you're a bot you don't need food or water, no wonder they don't mind bringing back mass poverty to Russia! Man oh man these bots just get smarter every day, they've got top of the line military AI to help them out, pretty soon they'll learn how to properly use definitive articles when writing English.

Said the ctr shill. Kys faggot

>Drumpf
>retard
>soyboy forgot to remove his false flag
Examine your life, numale. Trump is winning all over the fucking board and all you can do about it is raise your own dumb blood pressure.

Stay mad, die mad.

PS NO COLLUSION :^)

Attached: wojak_hates_this_thread.png (600x602, 173K)

Oh Frank, aren’t you supposed to be infiltrating Plebbit today? GTFO

We are actually all playing 4D chess right now but in the matrix while trump controls the matrix and moves his 456783628748723081D chess pieces around while we try to make sense of it all. Hes literally the smartest most powerful man in the world, no one can stop him

Attached: 1508026140637.jpg (640x628, 57K)

3829572572876D Chess, Obviously

I can taste OP's tears

Attached: 1517525604942.jpg (552x446, 46K)

and you are a shill for the zog. Frankly we are right and you are wrong. Now begone.

>Someone isn't working out/doing their job properly
>Get rid of them and find someone else who will
What's the problem?

These dipshits complained when he was appointed now they complain when he's ousted. There is no point in trying to appease these idiots. DOTR is the only solution now.

trump is a subhuman traitor and deserve the rope

Attached: 1513637777884.jpg (1024x872, 186K)

Saged

How's life treating you with your illegal wife and kids?

and the meme flag has been removed, figured it would be a leaf

And what are you? A little faggot, posting on a chinese cartoon board for trump? At least shills get paid for their hard work. Faggots like you do it for free.

Funny hearing that from someone who supports a movement of literal followers. Can't take being whom they are born to be. Jokes on you pal

So what if I'm a leaf, can't you accept me for who I am?

shitposting behind a meme flag? I don't accept anyone whit those tacts. You can go fuck yourself

Putin has Trump on a leash.. Russia has compromising videos of underage prostitutes pegging and pissing on Trump.

See kids Nazi's don't like Trump.

Attached: 1509821792628.jpg (666x400, 63K)

g-guise?

Attached: Reuters Top News on Twitter.png (628x651, 289K)

>Calls him drumpf

Geez you must have a totally unbiased opinion that is willing to admit others have different values than you.

Or not.

Attached: 92EEF1F7-A3B8-4544-9197-6300A830EE02-1896-000002121AAF0DC1.jpg (650x448, 53K)

Getting paid to sell your soul to pedophiles and a Nazi/Jew billionaire.

Calls the president a "fucking retard."

sage this shill garbage

Attached: 1490851798343.jpg (748x1187, 147K)

ll