Buyfag Thread - buyfags.moe

What purchase do you regret the most?

When are we going to get a good-looking pvc of JANNU ALTER?

jesus christ

I have no regrets about any of my figures.
Alter is making one, so in like two years.

Anyone have experience with gatcha on Mandarake? I am interested in buying some keychains on Mandarake but the vendor is selling them through gatcha, is there any ways I can either get a specific chain or the entire set without guying 100 capsules and hoping I get what I want?

deck of Dragonmaid playing cards.
None of them had Lucoa or Elma on them, total trash.

Wish I had the source image, so I could make one for my non-apple phone.

I finally moved out and I told myself I would get a huge Umineko portrait by then. I'm just struggling between Erika and Beatrice.

clean your screens, dirty-ass user.

>tfw you realize you're completely irredeemable

Pretty sure there are better Tsukasa bullet images out there, after all there are a lot of calendars, artbooks...etc.

>completely irredeemable for 3dpg
Fucking kill yourself, normalfag wannabe.

Hit the gym, senpai.

Where would you get a portrait done?

That's not his photo

Reminder buyfag is for all anime related purchases, not just saber and pork scales.

I was going to buy a calendar until I released I have literally no use for one.

neet?

i made my first purchase while studying abroad in china this summer. Cost me 50 Yuan, which is about US$8. I took this picture real quick before clearing away all that junk and giving it a more proper home. I'm just too lazy to take another picture.

Nope, I just use reminders or a calendar on my PC.

maybe not strictly thread related, any of you guys into models? I mean proper glue together model kits

Most people have calendars on their phones and computers.

I have a e2046 bootleg of this which I hate. Paint is just barely acceptable, she's attached to the base by an incredibly short rod which comes out all the time, a gun has already broken off during transit, and just recently her arm broke off because she toppled over. Not really surprised that a bootleg is subpar, I just hoped it might've been okay enough.

Well, not like that calender has any use aside from looking good. It's not like you can write appointments on that or something.

>what is a smartphone

Something that would make it more useless, but wouldn't change the fact that that calender has no use aside from looking good.

i can only justify the bootleg GK from e2046 by saying to me, that if i would build and paint a GK by myself it would look even worse.

Your all discussing the practical use of a calendar in a thread dedicated to the purchasing of plastic buts that have 0 practical use. Im not saying that is a bad thing though. The irony i just found funny.

Well, I'm saying that exact thing, that they're just nice to look at.

I already asked last thread:
Are there any recommendations for 2018 calendars?
The last two ones I got were from Syroh, but he's not doing one for 2018.

>The irony i just found funny.

Why don't you get a custom calendar and put art on it you like?

I'd avoid buying their prebuilt stuff, but as far as recasts go, they're not too bad. I've gotten better casts from them than some of the legit garage kits I picked up.

Because I'm lazy and I like to throw out 25€ for shipping from Japan because calendars are so large you need to use EMS.

I've got the same one. Eyes are misaligned, guns are high on the breasts, and the knife was bent (now broke). I'm still worried about how Mako came out.

>Your

>replying a bait thread.

Does anyone ever get caught up in getting sets of figures. I was thinking of getting these, since they are prize figures they shouldn't cost too much.

Is this artist doing another calendar? I already preordered the konosuba calendar but I wouldn't be able to resist one like this

I wouldn't waste space on shit figures, even less a set.

He does every year

Link or name of the calendar artist?
Also, is it possible to look through the old calendars from him somewhere?

Oyari ashito

Sadpanda

>What purchase do you regret the most?

A bootleg saber lily back in 2009

Prize figures cost like 1k at best and are nice filler for other orders. If you want to spend 10k pre figure in a set be my guest. Also prize figures have been stepping their game up, while still on on the level of scales the nicer ones don't look like shit

This one. I got her for 8k, but now every shop I see her in she goes for 4k or less. She still is nice but I feel I paid too much for her

I woulnd't waste a dime on them though, space is more important than getting a cheap set

The show turned so shit that I had already sold the thing on MFC before the box made it to my door.

Well if you don't live by yourself then space can be a problem. I keep all my figures in a spare room I use as a home office so I have room to fill it up with cheaper figures.

I have my own place, no need be a retard and attack for no reason, and I still find them a horrible waste of space.

I like this boxart but I don't know what to do with it, any ideas?

Hotglue

>no need be a retard and attack for no reason
Which is exactly what you just did. Not every comment on the internet is an attack or insult.

>that wallpaper

Sysadmin?

This calendar would be great at my office!

Stupid assumptions about how someone lives is an attack. Specially when you are so blind to stop considering multiple possibilities like someone collecting for long enough to have hundreds of scales in a single place.

>Well if you don't live by yourself then space can be a problem

That IS an insult/attack though. Instead of asking the reasons you make some wrong assumptions

Gonna pre-order the Holo fig, I hope it comes out good

I can't seem to find the 2018 calendar anywhere, not even on his own website.
Also, I can't find the old ones on sadpanda, if that's what you meant.

With DxD getting a 4th season in 2018, will we get some new figures that aren't nightmare fuel?

Most people here live at home. If not then why would every thread ask what you do when your, family/roommates see your figures.

Again, making retarded assumptions

I hope they use the new designs, the old designs were outdated and most figures were fucking bad

While she watches, of course? Just look at that lewd boos

What is her best figure?

If you can't tell that those posts are shitposting then you're retarded.

And no, that's not an attack or insult. It's just the truth.

The griffon ones weren't that bad

never mind them they just sound really sensitive about it

In before that's not Rei comments

Looks stupid when cast is off.

How about instead of getting butt hurt that we made assumptions about you, you do something to drive this thread. This all started when you derailed talk about buy sets of figures. If you didn't care about what was being talked about you could have just let it be. So either post your figures or start a new conversation

Everyone here lives at home user. Home is where you live.

The sculptor must really have liked Jack's bottom

Slightly off-topic, but is there any news on Risa voicing Xenovia in S4?

How about you stop making retarded assumptions, I merely answered why I don't like prize figures and even less, whole sets. Completely thread related, and if someone is not willing to hear opposite opinions then do not even ask.

I wish these had been actual scales instead of lottery prize figs because I love these outfits.

For the longest time I actually didn't believe this was supposed to be Rei.

Compared to any other manufacturer they were bad. Rough seamlines and bad paint, the skintones were also fucked up and too flat compared to the promo pictures, as usual.

I think the better scales so far have been the large bunny ones and honestly, they are still far from being great.

Don't know, but you can always try asking in the DxD thread.

I actually just got one of those at a convention, I really like it.

That's too thicc user. Thicker than that bowl of oatmeal.

I'm going to wait for season 4 and hope for some more figures. Too bad that these 2 are only 1/12. (13cm)

Soon

Gotta keep low that center of gravity

>tfw they change studios and now they look nothing like that

Looks like someone's ready to emulate Darius II.

I'd take Makoto Uno's designs over the originals any day

>people can only live alone or with their patents
>no roommates, boyfriend/girlfriend, spouse and/or children
Now who is making assumptions?

You? I never implied or stated that people can't live under different circumstances.

To anyone interested in how buyfags live, last year's survey had a section on it.

>25% know Japanese
Horseshit.

But the suggestion that anything other than living alone must be an insult...

wot

The suggestion is that retards assume having space problems means you don't live alone.

Retard

It's more "Do you think you know Japanese" to be honest, probably a lot of people there who think their anime speak is sufficient

I don't even believe that 25% here can read hiragana and katakana.

Red or white?

This specific one didn't come out that well, but I bought another GK from them that was incredible. I guess it's a crapshoot.