HAVING A DAUGHTER IS THE ULTIMATE CUCKOLDRY

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by BBC. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the Paki men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a black man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: photocase9z6r4rmk3.jpg (800x583, 97K)

Or have a daughter, love her, teach her to respect her parents and others, mainly herself.

Then when the time comes, she marries and rewards your years of care with grandkids.

Then you can die happy knowing you did it right and your lineage continues.

Underrated post. I can't argue with that.

Yeah, in this day and age of jewish propaganda brainwashing, it would be nearly impossible to raise your daughter in a proper way.

But you are still cucked.

But we don't have any BBC here.
Me: 1
OP: 0

Attached: Aragorn_2_-_FOTR.png (1268x796, 1.4M)

you can't even home school kids without CPS showing up at your door, so t really is pointless. they will inevitably be brainwashed by liberals at school and become degenerate thots.

Assuming you took one good woman from society, be so kind to return one back.
If you want your son to also have one, provide one towards the pool from which he'll take so society will maintain the proper gender balance.

bot thread

THE CHINESE AND INDIANS WERE RIGHT

I dont want to raise a child for nearly my entire life only for her to get gangbanged by BBC in college, just the thought of this makes me want to kill myself

Attached: baitTheMovie.jpg (537x765, 22K)

Maybe. But what do you do? Let humans go extinct?
Wait that may be a good thing bong!

Russians are basically nigger tier

Not here brother. Im in lib nj and i know a lot whom homeschool.

When your daughter has children, you are sure that your bloodline will be passed on. When your son has children, you can't be 100% sure that's the case. They have done studies that showed that grandparents give more expensive gifts to the children of their daughters compared to their sons.

That is not true.

Attached: 15085999995390.jpg (464x340, 83K)

Don't send her to college you faggot. Get her married to an older man that will take care of her when she turns 18.

My GF of 5 years has been dropping hints about getting married and having a kid, but seeing all I have seen here and knowing (((they))) will corrupt my son or daughter from 1sr grad to college makes me hesititate.

This kike system must fall first.

It's only cucked to have a daughter if your either planning on fucking her yourself, or you toss her to the subhumans. If you raise her right and proper, and your don't allow the Jews to control any aspects of her thoughts, and she's white, then she will make white babies.
Also, this stupid fucking thread again.

must be nice. in Ontario if you home school your kids CPS shows up at your door, inspects the home, asks you to show what you're going to be teaching them (has to follow the school curriculum) and they routinely check up to make sure you're being a good goy

Easy, have kids. Do not allow phones, internet, or tv. Home school or save your money and send them to a private school.

in 2014, 47.6 percent of women between age 15 and 44 had never had children, up from 46.5 percent in 2012

YOU FUCKING KEK

I wouldnt even want my bloodline to continue if the man is black

Having a daughter is God's reward to men for being fathers. Sons are for honor and accomplishment, of sharing who you would be if you could do it over again and giving what you valued the most with what you wish you had more of. Daughters are for pure joy.

Just because they're checking out what you're teaching them, does not mean they have any control over how you're teaching them. You can teach them about the holocaust, while also telling the child it's a hoax. Or at least slipping in covert redpills.

Cool. Where did you get these statistics?

they interview the kid and if they hear anything they don't like they take your kids and give them to some pedophile.

I thought about that, actually - you could seclude yourself from society and raise your kids in the mountains where nobody lives.

Good point

U.S. Census Bureau’s Current Population Survey, in 2014,

Are you planning on hooking your daughter up with Abdul? If you raise her right, she’ll naturally be disgusted by these men.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a son. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a boy for at least 18 years solely so he can go and stay virgin for ever and shitpost on 4channels, like OP. All the hard work you put into your little son - reading him stories at bedtime, making him go to sports practice, making sure he had a healthy diet, educating him, playing with him different kinds of ballsports etc. All of it has one simple result: his will never get laid and stay a virgin beta cuck, watching animus, hugging pillows at night, dressing like furryfag.
Raised the perfect son? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a gook or some other chink from asia. The thot gets to fuck him few and then. And in the end you get a fucking ugly mixed troglodyte.
As a man who has ason, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a boy for some cheap crackwhore so that he can just disappoint you. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Have daughter

Give her away to wealthy man in exchange for land

They were right all along

Attached: i wonder whos behind this post.jpg (340x508, 7K)

Black user here. I have fucked five women in my life. All of them were the best pussy I've ever had. Keep crying, faggots lol.

white women*

>t.perma virgin

kek
>genetic eng improves
>whites think it is a cuckholdry to have a daughter
>every child is a boy
>boys cant help but either fuck each other or racemix
>nice
but this is retarded because I don't think you can really choose boy or a girl. Can you? if genetic eng upgrades?