Feminists making themselves intentionally ugly

Ever thought about the reason for this? As well as virtue signalling and the need to follow each and every retarded trend like the sluts they are, maybe it's also a strategic move?

Think about when Muslim gangs rape plain and normal looking white girls. Feminists probably understand that by making themselves ugly, they won't actually be a target, whilst at the same time they can continue to bully and harass actual rape victims by being intolerant and racist because they're not accepting of the Muslim man's culture.

Attached: 1493423740900.jpg (640x480, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipredator_adaptation
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deception_in_animals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No guns, no knives, not even allowed to defend themselves using harsh language, so what do you think they're going to do to avoid being raped?

And when that doesn't work, they'll probably just wear buqas like the Pakis demand. It still won't stop the raping, but it will muffle the screams so the lords don't have to hear them.

The women that do this don't realize they're making themselves look ugly. In their mind, dying their hair purple and getting a bunch of tattoos will make them look cool.

Attached: 1844B050-0655-4CB6-82F0-77BB556EFCA9-71148-00003CC4F641FA05.jpg (667x459, 47K)

Pretty much this, I thought most of the appeal of feminism to a lot of 6 and belows was to just let themselves go and not care about their appearance so they could focus more on their career or activism or whatever.

Moar

They still will get raped

No.
Mudslimes even rape goats, camels, dead n rotten corpses, etc ... evetything.
So sorry, but no. Hypothesis disproven.

The Left generally can be seen as weaker animals and as such they play victim and try to repulse predators with various tactics other than strength and aggression (which they lack)

See the below but imagine various leftist types for each animal.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipredator_adaptation

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deception_in_animals

It is to reject standards. People who strive for excellence set the bar high. People who are cultural marxists believe that everyone is equal even if they are shit. They are subconsciously self sabotaging out of spite to prove a point. "See...now that I'm ugly I'm still pretty". "See,...now that I cant cook or clean nor do I have a useful degree so I need to raise the minimum wage to pay rent I am still productive."

Internal doublethink.

Please moar OP

Disgusting.

Ugly feminist authors write books to convince healthy and attractive young women to make themselves ugly in order to level the playing field. Women can't stand to see other women having positive qualities that they themselves don't have.

Gotta have some problems to blame on an external source.

Basically this. Sometimes women will intentionally make themselves look ugly by shaving their head or w/e after experiencing sexual assault and rape. In their mind, it’s to make them less appealing to would be attackers, when really it’s the result of mental damage and trauma.
Feminists will shave their head to make the appearance of being unique and above beauty standards and virtue signaling cucks will claim they’re still beautiful, but no one really thinks that (unless it’s some sort of kink.) This is the result of mental illness.

That's a dumb theory. The real reason is they know they can't compete with other girls in western beauty standards, and so they seek to change the standards & change the system instead, as it is their only chance to reproduce, their only long shot.

Same thing with Anarchist, they know they can't compete in a world with hierarchy, they will always be the bottom bitches of the capitalist hierarchical world, and so they seek to tear it down.

Attached: 9344868.png (475x637, 584K)

>22 years old

they're making themselves ugly, then going and posting all the cancerous "i may be fat, sarcastic and short tempered but you wont find a better woman than me" shit on social media

Attached: IMG_7626.png (750x1118, 1.22M)

>gets brainwashed into feminism
>starts thinking everything that is normal is evil patriarchy
>starts thinking that wanting to look nice to attract mates is evil patriarchy and soshul konstrukt
>starts feeling that any type of beauty procedure or makeup is now being forced upon them instead of it being their own choice
>gets to be lazy and doesn't do anything to look good and gets to feel good about themselves since they're smashing the patriarchy
>sleeps around with everyone because that is empowering and they're smashing the patriarchy
>realizes that their societal value dropped because they look like shit they start telling themselves that every beauty procedure and makeup are now empowering them
>starts trying to look like a normal person who wants to settle
>A. settles for a soycuck and still keeps feminism ideas because she is unhappy about her marriage and life
>B. settles for a normal man and becomes a normal woman who has real shit to worry about instead of the patriarchy
>C. can't settle and becomes red-haired dyke who is all about feminism

The cycle of the feminist.

Attached: hilarryy.jpg (1651x1100, 862K)

It might on a deeper level be a rejection of objective truth. Maybe it's mental illness... It's certainly over-rationalization of nonsense.

It's all your fucking fault, Britain. You invented this virtue-signaling bullshit.

>As well as virtue signalling and the need to follow each and every retarded trend like the sluts they are, maybe it's also a strategic move?
Women don't know what they want, and feminism perfectly reflects that;
They want to achieve an unwinnable goal, with no means to actually do it. That they don't even know what they're fighting against/for, makes it all so much more entertaining.
>"We're fighting against the Patriarchy!"
>"How?"
>"..."

Attached: 1446020781157.jpg (228x243, 31K)

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Attached: milkers.jpg (495x362, 19K)

They are infected.

Attached: k.jpg (1000x667, 268K)

Read: Because once we redpill the normies, they'll agree that the feminists deserve the rope.

You have this entirely backwards. Women don't have to expend any effort to look ugly; they by default look terrible if they don't do anything.

Looking good is what requires conscious effort. A woman actually has to try to dress well, exercise, apply her makeup correctly, do her hair, etc.

>feminists intentionaly ugly
top kek

>tfw newfag plebbitors will never understand this

Attached: Tendies is LIFE.png (186x178, 52K)

So that’s the reason you’re so fucking ugly OP. It’s a long game to protect your virgin boipussi until an alpha chad comes along to make a woman out of your tight ass.

Also Trump is a pedophile, ask who the beauty contest Whitney A is. Not relevant to your post but I just thought I’d drop that in here.

damn, chloe looks like THAT?

muslims rape goats and shit
probably feminists is a little more hard because of the belly fat

I love milkies with my tendies