>Trump is not a racis-

Attached: C7HXLvpX0AIGkmZ.jpg (682x196, 26K)

Andrew Jackson was our greatest President.

>Trump is visiting Obama's grave
Neat.

>Not respecting Jackson

Someone needs some hickory upside their head.

BASED

Andrew Jackson would spit on Trump for being a corrupt kike puppet.

Andrew Jackson tried to rid America of the Jewish bankers. Trump appointed them to the highest positions within his administration.

How I read it too. Trump must have really liked Jackson on the 20.

He was a mass murdering populist savage

Lel

Kek

Trump put that nigger 6 feet under

Obama's dead?

No

Wait, so what's the downside to Jackson then?

>Everything I know about history I read from Sup Forums

Jackson was a good president, but not our best, He did a lot of good things, but If anything he should have been impeached and removed from office for failing to follow the Supreme Courts Decision on Cherokee Nation v. Georgia. Regardless of your opinion on the motives of his actions, he failed to uphold the Constitution and therefore failed his job as president.

Were it not for Andrew Jackson relocating the Cherokee, the tribe would have been wiped out from the rising hostilities with colonists.
Andrew Jackson is the reason that they are still the most populous aboriginal tribe in the US.

From a strictly legal standpoint, he should have been impeached for not enforcing the SCOTUS decision though.

that sounds hilarious if you read it like it

He was a dick to Indians. That's about it really

They would be dead, though. All of them. The implementation of the relocation was very poor, and that was legitimately a tragedy, but it saved them from complete annihilation.

Imagine being this shariakike

Maybe the genocidal colonists should have been relocated till they learned to respect the NAP

If Jackson would have upheld the court's decision and used the army, they would have survived, he wouldn't as president though. And US history would be very much different. For good or for bad? who knows

kys dumb beaner

Attached: trump goldman sachs.jpg (855x634, 155K)

It was the culmination of decades of hostilities from both sides. To paint either of them purely as victim or aggressor is to distort and omit historical fact.

Trump is probably a crypto-jew

And he would actually enslave king nigger. Your point?

And yet they were under no threat of bring "wiped out"

Anti trumpers ARE FURIOUS TODAY . KEEP THE PRESSURE ON SO THEY HERO

Wilson and FDR were the worst. Both Democrats.

As was Jackson I see.

democrats suck

I love this man

One of the first things you learn in U.S history at an elementary level is how shit Andrew Jackson was. I'm guessing you didn't make it past 3rd grade, if you have even been to a decent day of schooling in your life.

Could we make the 20$ into a hate symbol?

> one side lived there for 10000+ years
> one side comes from half a world away, purposefully kills their traditional food supply, lies, cheats, steals their land,and murders their women and children, all in the name of "profit"
>they were both just as bad.
Sure thing Buck, waipipo dindu nuffin rong.

Attached: injun_of_disapproval.jpg (559x720, 128K)

Jackson defended a femicunt thot in the Petticoat Affair because his deceased wife was a thot too. Half of his cabinet resigned because of how much of a cuck he was acting like. He did some good things though, like kicking the injuns out of White land.

Read: Because once the redpills hit the normies, they'll agree that Obama should get the rope.

>One of the first things you learn in U.S history at an elementary level is how shit Andrew Jackson was.
>I'm guessing you didn't make it past 3rd grade, if you have even been to a decent day of schooling in your life.

Can you explain how he was shit, without looking things up?

>he should have been impeached and removed from office for failing to follow the Supreme Courts Decision on Cherokee Nation v. Georgia. Regardless of your opinion on the motives of his actions, he failed to uphold the Constitution and therefore failed his job as president.
His view of the constitution is equally valid as the supreme court. Nothing in the constitution says the Supreme Court is the final arbiter of the constitution. Besides the President has discretion as to what he wants to enforce upon the states.

(((US History)))

Andrew Jackson was probably the most badass American President.

Let me also add that if it helps to calm your butthurt that Jackson would be totally pissed about having his face on Jewish money printed by the Jewish Federal Reserve.

Andrew Jackson is a badass the prophet Muhammad is gay.

yes and santa clause delivers presents to over a billion people in one night

Attached: BD65339F-3AE3-4866-8BF1-0A2A0D9A058B.jpg (1023x800, 207K)

I WANT MY TUBMANS

Ok, off the top of my head he physically threatened the people of Mississippi if they didn't do what he said, supported Trail of Tears, made crass dishonorable statements, and had some of the lowest approval ratings of any sitting president ever. Did you learn something today?

when will we see the ((bankers)) hanged?
when will he drain the swamp?

>Visiting the grave of andrew jackson is racist
So if your ancestor owned slaves, would it be racist to visit their grave? Would be racist to visit your grandfather's grave if he killed Japanese soldiers in WWII?

>Did you learn something today?

Not from you. I'll read a book instead.

Elementary school is peak political analysis and nothing better comes after, you are correct. God you're retarded

>un flag
>us education system
LOL yeah BAD WHITE MEN BAD

Wow! You're really going to read a whole book? You're so smart, nobody READS anymore. Ok, you go read that book you smart kid you. Out of curiosity, is it the one about the butter bean battle? Hmm, that one might be too deep for you, go for the one about green eggs and ham instead.

>If anything he should have been impeached and removed from office for failing to follow the Supreme Courts Decision on Cherokee Nation v. Georgia.
you do realize that "judicial review" was from Marbury v. Madison, i.e. the courts ruled that they had this new power that the Constitution said nothing about. judicial review is some kike shit they made up. FUCK the Supreme Court.

*butter battle not sure why I said bean, I must be hungry.

Jackson was a Democrat.

Attached: 10-samuel-l-jackson-black-snake-moan-compressed.jpg (593x342, 42K)

Aboriginals weren't called "savages" by the colonists for nothing. The various tribes were constantly at war with each other. All the colonists changed in that regard was they made very enviable allies because they had better weapons. The Cherokee themselves flip-flopped between being allies and enemies to the colonists. They would routinely steal from, rape and murder colonists and were at best a neutral party in dealings.
Saying that both parties were at fault is not saying "waipipo dindu nuffin" and characterizing my argument as such is nothing more than erecting a strawman.

Oh, and for the record, based on the study of ancient Y-haplogroup DNA, the first people to inhabit North America were of NorthWestern European descent and were then mostly wiped-out by Eastern Eurasians who crossed the ice bridge, so saying "we were here first" is at best ignorant.

Attached: World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups.png (3000x1900, 498K)

>butter bean battle
>green eggs and ham

What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 1262402576727.jpg (850x567, 188K)

God bless Trump and Andrew Jackson

you fail to grasp their "logic".
if your ancestor owned slave you are a racist,no matter what you do or who you are,you are a fucking white male.

Like he said, greatest President.

If you actually read a book in your life you would know. Google it since you're so in the dark.

An Ancap Critical of Andrew "I killed the bank" Jackson.

WAT

Indians violated the NAP

Attached: 1520863432676.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Have you considered that not everyone had the same books at home growing up?

Andrew Jackson was absolutely incredible-- you'd have to be a real cunt to focus on one or two bad things about him

>was a dick to Indians in a time period when that was okay
>WAYSIST

Did it ever occur to you that all U.S public schools carry at least one of those books so unless you didn't attend U.S elementary school to learn about basic U.S history you should be familiar with them. If you aren't familiar with them that means you didn't attend U.S elementary school, which means you have no right to talk about U.S history with such a lack of basic knowledge on the subject. Pathetic, poorly paid, idiot.

>memeflag

OP is a gay, homosexual, same-sex attracted faggot.

>Canadian flag
>Different poster ID
You're not a very observant fellow.

haha this would be so great

Makes me proud Trump is honoring North Carolinians. Good day

Tell me what’s wrong with that again?

man you really took those elementary textbook explanations of the history of the foundations of America literally, didn't you? for being part of a group that chastises the inculcation and indoctrination of people, you sure did swallow whatever your state appoint white-guilt apparatus told you

> Still being this butthurt over Andrew Jackson
Kike detected

liberals demonize what it means to be american because they hate their country, themselves, and/or white people

this isn’t news

Attached: image.jpg (600x582, 126K)

Andrew Jackson survived the first assassination attempt on a US president. Both of the assassin's pistols misfired, which had a 1/125,000 chance of happening. What a man.

Attached: 78yo_Andrew_Jackson.jpg (681x932, 80K)

>He was a mass murdering populist savage
Good .

I'm a racist, so go fuck yourself, kike.

So you've lost the argument and have resorted to making comments about appearances then? Funny stuff.

Even when my US History class said he was bad, I still thought he was bad ass for what he did

That sounds like a great president to me.

Fuck indians

Andrew Jackson deserves more monuments

Attached: Untitled.png (324x1036, 120K)

>>Trump is visiting Obama's grave
pretty cool

>Andrew Jackson was bad
Yoy can't just look at history through the 'objective' lens of the modern era. This is along the same lines as 'America was never great' during the 2016 election. If we think this way, nothing is ever good, there is no such thing as good. We can't apply our idea of morality to others backwards in time and condem them for not following it. Abe Lincoln probably wouldn't like trans people nowadays as most in 1800s wouldn't, for example. Does this make them evil people, or the time a shitty time objectively?

PEGGY EATON DID NOTHING WRONG

Are you going to be okay? Being blown the fuck out sucks but you need to be able to just live with it, user. There are self help books for being a retard with as low an iq as yours.

>why don't you just swallow everything public educations shovels you
Kill yourself

when we dissolve the federal reserve and reveal their ops

Hating trans faggots doesn't make you evil nowadays anyways, and based Lincoln wanted to ship the nigger menace back to Africa

Sounds like Obama is dead

English teacher bantz best bantz

Attached: 1518684454833.png (741x557, 454K)

WTF I hate tax cuts now.

>kike puppet for not going full 1488 immediately
I don’t have a problem with natsoc and it think it’s the right move but seriously shut the fuck up.

It’s called nihilism and liberals can only see things through that lens.

for my country and my interests so I say yay Jefferson ayyy

Fuck the Cherokee. The white man needed that land to do something better than build wigmams and worship faggoty trees. Like whipping niggers into picking cotton.

Attached: images (1).jpg (198x255, 5K)

>The various tribes were constantly at war with each other.
just like europe