ITT: anime that's better than the manga

Konosuba

You probably gave the best answer possible, user.

Nah the manga is better, w/ much better comedic timing.

But the manga is better because the dad fucked his adoptive daughter.

All of it. Comics are a tedious medium. Some bastard mongrel creation between a book and a movie. Every single time I read manga I'd rather I was reading the same story as a book or watching it as an anime.

Karekano

Dragon ball super

What about visual novel.

Delete this

I've only ever tried to play one once, Rewrite. Couldn't really get invested in it, but I wouldn't pretend I have enough experience with VNs to have a valid opinion.

Are you just mad about what happened at the end
>personally I liked it

This.

No, but it's better than Brotherhood.

who are you quoting?

visual gags translate better
if i was fluent in moon puns mayhap my opinion would change

.....nobody. Personally I just liked it.

What

The only thing I think was handled better in 2003 was Maes death, you barely get to know the guy in Broterhood

/thread

not incest we want, but one we deserve

I think almost everything up until that point was better in the 2003 version. The Nina arc was a lot more emotional because she has more than five seconds of screen time, Ed and Al actually witness her death and the subject isn't instantly brushed off in the next episode.

I agree. Broterhood suffered from rushing what was already animated, althought its understandable I guess.

Mushishi
PlanetES
Monster

Objectively Rakugo

This i half agree. the anime did some things better, the manga did some things better, is kinda in the middle for me.

Posting manga adaptations of LNs is cheating.

name of the manga, please?

google op's pic

No. It was pure before
I don't mind it going that way with something like Kodomo no Jikan where it's 100% pedobait and all the kids act like horny 16 year olds, but Usagi Drop was almost as pure as Yotsuba to! and then it went that way and got ruined.
It's almost as if Azuma decided to make Four Leaf Clover the official sequel to Yotsuba to!
I was literally disgusted and triggered as fuck

/Thread.