What can you tell me about Demonic possession?

I'm usually skeptical of the supernatural but the more and more I hear about demonic possession the more I think there might be something to it. Can anyone give me a quick rundown?

Attached: Demons.jpg (750x1334, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holographickinetics.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S1SV0LInE-s
youtu.be/QhibN89WJtI
youtube.com/watch?v=1PzsFk24rp0
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
youtube.com/watch?v=KQkGyVPN2ho&t=1s
archive.li/pIC4M
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LED_Incapacitator
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
youtu.be/VnRbXeywhBg?t=3m37s
youtube.com/watch?v=CxMWfw9sPkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure. There is no evidence whatsoever for it, so obviously it 100% objectively exists, full stop.

Attached: 1518647818263.jpg (647x435, 77K)

Not a political post,
to /x/ with you

These people are mentally ill. Demons don't exist retard.

Katy Perry's father is a preacher, she's doing good work removing pagans from their houses of evil worship.

There is.
You won't believe though until you see it in the flesh, so to speak.
I had sleep paralysis all my life until I became a Christian.
It got hard to be sure what is awake and real and what is a phantasm, at night. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

>You won't believe though until you see it in the flesh, so to speak.
This is why I'm starting to think there may be something to it. My boss's daughter pretty much went from being a kind, hard-working and diligent person to an angry psychopath who would rant, rave, swear at clients, chew him out in public, attack her husband, etc. pretty much overnight.

Obviously I'm skeptical of the idea of demonic possession but I'm also skeptical of (((psychiatry)))) that is used to explain such maladies so I don't know where to look for an explanation.

>I had sleep paralysis all my life until I became a Christian.
That's because you're mentally ill and desperately need profession help.

>My boss's daughter pretty much went from being a kind, hard-working and diligent person to an angry psychopath who would rant, rave, swear at clients, chew him out in public, attack her husband, etc. pretty much overnight.
Goddamn user, it is absolutely astonishing how stupid that is. Might as well have said:
>I don't know how brains work, therefore magic invisible monsters exist

Attached: C1VCz6QWgAAg67D.jpg (900x900, 81K)

yes user go see Dr. Herschel Shekelberg and he'll give you some good meds to get over your sleep problem. That would be a lot healthier for him than going to church.

You don't come into contact with the metaphysical realm most of the time because the vibrations are so different, but If you're not careful with your energies output or enage in some questionable spiritual technologies, you can make yourself open for ALL KINDS of negative influence.

Stay hydrated, stay positive, don't look at questionable material.

POSSESSION = DAMAGED SUBCONSCIOUS WITH HOLES FOR DEMONS TO ENTER

DRUGS INCREASE THE HOLES AND STRENGTH OF THE DEMONS

psychologists cannot prescribe medicine.

YOU HAVE TO HEAL THE KILL THE DEMONS INSIDE, FORCE THEM INTO SUBMISSION AND THEN PLUG THE HOLES WITH LOVE OR SOMETHING TRULY MAGIC

Attached: 95728B87-4BCB-4890-8155-479478DA0CE8.jpg (1024x732, 197K)

>HOLES
Show me one. Any evidence at all. Anything.
>DEMONS
Show me one. Any evidence at all. Anything.

good thing dr. shekelberg is a psychiatrist.

>You didn't like my strawman? Let me alter it slightly to fit my argument.
Jesus Christ user, your idiocy is a little overwhelming.

Wages of Logical Positivism

Attached: how could this be happening.png (1800x1578, 199K)

Patterns exist if you notice them

They don't if you ignore them

They're usually disinfo shills/fools that are still learning

Just teach them even if they are bots taught to fuck you over

Even a bot can get redpilled and smirk at it's creator

Attached: 2F820844-840D-489F-986C-63DE79721388.png (602x628, 300K)

>show me
>i'm a lazy retards
>do shit for me

Fuck off nigger, we don't even think about plebes like you.
>you don't matter
Only memes matter and the eternal struggle

pic related exists

Attached: shadow people.jpg (650x432, 11K)

Why do you have to be like that, are you on drugs yourself?
It's not a mental illness as far as I know, I think you'd find out about it on the internet these days if you can get your lagactol weighted hand to do the typing, it would have been much easier to cope with if it was.
It only effects you when you sleep, it gets hard to know what's a nightmare and what's real as you wake multiple times only to discover when the horror shows itself in some unspeakable way that you haven't really awoke at all. It's as real as being awake. If you wake for real you still feel the presence and you can't stay awake, narcolepsy sets in and you fight to stay out of it but generally lose and get sucked back down.
Hope you never find out first hand.

Attached: IMG_2615.jpg (622x880, 69K)

Dont let your dreams stay just memes

Also keep your nightmares in a cage and let them out when someone tries to kill you without your conscious passionate true consent

Attached: 5755F785-F411-412A-B999-DA49E311B669.gif (500x259, 1.48M)

look up Steven Richards, his website is holographickinetics.com/
the man is a fuckin cowboy of universal law, or maybe just a lawyer of the dimensions. his interviews explain “possessions” in very casual everyday terms, there are many types of possessions and different entities that do the possessing. some are just “thought-forms” that we ourselves have created, since our thoughts are energy and energy has a possibility of developing a consciousness if it gets enough “attention”

I didn't alter it at all retard. he assumed I was talking about a psychologist.

Attached: retards.jpg (960x635, 179K)

Memes = Dream prototypes materializing in reality

You can finalize them

You can also unleash nightmares if you should by God's permission
m.youtube.com/watch?v=S1SV0LInE-s

Attached: 2CB670F6-5B58-481E-B6D6-FACF6225CC51.jpg (460x259, 59K)

>i don't recognize or acknowledge the evidence, therefore it doesn't exist, full stop

Read: Because once we redpill the normies, they'll agree that all the globalist deep statists deserve the rope.

Youtube art bell interviews Malachi martin (rip) he was an experienced Vatican exorcist and traditional catholic.

Demons are totally real and tgey possess people.
They are also airplanes.
youtu.be/QhibN89WJtI

checked!
this- drugs are frequency tuners. Steven Richards says we don’t even want to imagine what sort of entities are “climbing” into people through the meth “holes”- they’re 20 times stronger than a man
the guy mentioned above seals them into their own dimension of time... something to do with right angles and natural law, and a bit of conscious time travel...
>85658
pattern detected

>hahaha the number I was thinking of was in my head so I can just change it without anybody knowing and still be right
>Only memes matter
Stop.

>Why do you have to be like that
Sorry, got a little too dickish. I know it's terrifying, and I truly am sorry that you experienced it, but it's not evidence of anything more than the brain, which is you, malfunctioning. It will be as real as being awake because it is your brain doing it, and your brain is all you really are. It's what happens when you take drugs: it truly feels real because to your brain, it is.

So patterns exist, therefore supernatural explanations are better than natural ones?

What evidence?!? What do you have that can't be explained by a faulty brain?

>drugs are frequency tuners
Frequency of what? Show me some goddamn actual coherent evidence, don't just say words like "climbing into meth holes" that don't have any objective meaning.

Attached: 1516103606943.png (500x533, 214K)

Your flag is a strip of bacon, LMAO!

Attached: IMG_7059.png (200x196, 6K)

maybe look into some Rudolf Steiner, Anthroposophy, the introduction to antroposophy by Owen Barfield is an excellent introduction my materialistic friend

Attached: checkmate.png (825x635, 40K)

I HAVE THE BIG ONE INSIDE AND HES HARD TO CONTROL BUT HE FUCKED WITH THE WRONG BOY

I CAN PROBABLY HOLD HIM FOREVER BUT HES GOING TO CONVINCE ME TO JOIN HIM WHEN HE SHOWS ME MORE LOVE THAN ALL YOU FUCKS THAT CANT SEEM TO GET THIS WORLD TOGETHER

YOU HAVE TO NEVER GIVE UP AND FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THAT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW EXISTS IN ORDER TO BEAT THE BIG ONES

YOU HAVE TO BEAT GOLIATH WITH A ROCK THAT DOESNT EXIST UNTIL YOU FIND IT

IVE FOUND THE ROCK BUT FUCKING PINNING GOLIATH MAKES INCHING TOWARDS THE FUXJING ROCK SIFDICULT WITHOUT HER HELP

Attached: CF0F4685-60F1-44CE-BC41-31A798299EFF.gif (500x208, 490K)

I reckon demon possession isn't like it is in the movies. We are all spiritual vessels, if not influenced by the Holy Spirit, then by demons, but they wouldn't make it obvious to their subjects.
>The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
>other possible causes exist, therefore not this cause
False dichotomy and reduction fallacy

THE BIG ONE IF YOU KNOW WHO THE FUXJING ANNIHILATOER IS

Attached: 02712E48-5D5B-4964-BC5B-C043672E0093.jpg (988x545, 159K)

Cool.

Theoretical philosophy isn't evidence. Please tell me you understand this.

>therefore not this cause
This cause (demons, possession, anything supernatural) has NEVER been shown to exist. Why do you keep insisting that it has?

Attached: 1516868259201.jpg (640x640, 59K)

lol, but seriously, it is ALL hearsay until thee hath taken witness upon it with thine own eyes. tell me blue ID friend, what all have you witnessed firsthand? how much do you rely on expert opinions for your worldview? “an expert is a man so afraid that he has dug a hole to hide in” butchered from Vonnegut, i just mean that so little of reality can be immediately confirmed from where you physically sit.

The evidence for demons is manifest in behavior patterns. For example, if you look at the sub-obtimal to outright suicidal behavior patterns of people addicted to abusing drugs or alcohol you can say that they are "haunted by a demon of addiction". The statement effectively relays the psychological landscape in common between widely diverse peoples experiencing the same negative behavior loop.

The negative behavior loop IS the demon. It lives in the minds of humans and grow in strength when fed.

Powerful, timeless demons are very real in that they manifest in widespread human behavior patterns which actually have impacts in the world.

>show me one
Open your eyes. Unless youre 12 years old and expect something from a Hollywood horror film with pointy tail and hooves. There is also a distinction between mentally ill people with actual psychiatric conditions and persons who willingly and in full awareness open themselves up for possession.

Lets say you rape, torture, and murder a child in a ritual setting, meaning you are fully aware of what you are doing and do so with the purpose of achieving some end. You believe the suffering you inflict on them is an offering to some entity that will reward you with power. You are essentialy sacrificing your soul by tuning into the darkest parts of your being. You have decided to draw pleasure, ecstacy, and stimulation from commiting great evil.

This is what certain mexican cartels do, what satanic cults do, what some of the elite do. This has happened throughout history throughout the world. When you commit acts like this you have opened your soul to become a medium for very dark entities that draw strength from evil. A person who does this is no longer themselves, their psyche is broken even if they can still "act" normal.

When something so incredibly evil has been done, only something incredibly powerful could break through the spiritual and mental damage to heal it. This could be called an exorcism. For someone to *truly* repent and allow the light to come into their soul after having committed themselves to the abyss requires something beyond pills or medicine or counseling. Only the true light can break through the shackles of the dark.

Stop thinking of these things in terms of what you learn from scary movies and comic books.

Attached: hillary-wrings-hands-800x416.jpg (800x416, 42K)

>This cause (demons, possession, anything supernatural) has NEVER been shown to exist.
Prove it. :O

i meant for your consideration, i said nothing of “proof”

An actual good post from a leaf. There is stil hope it seems.

We should put some signs here, recently a lot of people from /x/ end up here.

Exactly what a demon would say.

>DEMON POSSESSED - New Documentary Film

youtube.com/watch?v=1PzsFk24rp0

Patrician post right here

>with thine own eyes
Your eyes are a set of meat cameras attached to a meat computer. They do not record objectively, they do their fucking best to make sense of the the world. This is the entire reason for science to exist, do you understand??

That is explainable by brain problems. Demons are an additional step that is completely unnecessary.
>For example, if you look at the sub-obtimal to outright suicidal behavior patterns of people addicted to abusing drugs or alcohol you can say that they are "haunted by a demon of addiction".
Or, you could say that they have a mental disorder caused by a gigantic host of genetic or environmental reasons? Why do you jump to "welp, must be something supernatural" so quickly when there are so many perfectly good NATURAL explanations?

Prove that invisible, intangible pink unicorns aren't inside your asshole right now. I promise they're there, believe me.

Ah, okay.

If the scientific method rules out your viewpoint, it just means you were retarded

THIS

Attached: 1449723688014.png (351x364, 258K)

Its not our fault the political elite and their media whores all believe in demons and stuff and constantly push their shit onto the public, user.

Attached: 1487296633113.png (450x230, 136K)

That's just an American you moron.

this makes a ton of sense. thanks, leaf.

>Your eyes are a set of meat cameras attached to a meat computer. They do not record objectively
exactly... so what the hell is “proof” when our senses are subjective? time to pull out Beyond Good and Evil

Attached: 2573F151-A95D-4C1A-9775-46C156F1E1C5.jpg (882x960, 160K)

False analogy. Prove your claim that there is no evidence. It seems your citation of this is really just you having faith in other people who say there is no evidence, like a true pleb.

just like back then the Humans used knowledge they werent ready for yet, brought to them by the fallen angels which was used for war and and witchcraft, it is like this too is happening again, and again the fallen angels come and LARP, back then they LARPed as gods ie the sumerian or aztec gods, today they LARP as aliens. Look at how there are people talking about Ayys bringing knowledge to us and working with the governments, just as back then the gods/fallen angels gave them those knowledge.
Look into Paul Hellyer, former defense minister of Canada talking about ayys bringing technology. Look into Boyd Bushman
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
2:36 you see the pedo triangle, and we know that those involved in Pizzagate are also involved in satanic practices.
Word is that Sodomy makes you receptive to the spiritual or at least demonic world basically forcing open the 3rd eye, coincidently there is the rootchacra located in the area of the anus too.
We know that the higher ups likely were abused just as they abuse people today, probably to groom a bunch of degenerate puppets which are receptive to the demonic activity.
There is also the fact that demonic possession and ayyy abduction are usually quite similar, violent sexual acts, unableness to move or speak, sense of threat and fright, runs in the family. Both are said to stop once you call out to Christ telling me those arent extraterrestrials but demonic.
There is an ongoing effort to explain away any spirituality, and make people think this material world is all there is to it. The greatest trick the devil pulled was making people believe he doesnt exist, because if he exists the other side does too.
Bluebeam is likely exactly this, trying to tell us there is nothing spiritual, so if the time comes that the spiritual threats invade that we are utter defenseless as we see the demons as material threats instead

Attached: 387C6A35-1275-4CBE-82EC-B9DEEC5D698A.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

youtube.com/watch?v=KQkGyVPN2ho&t=1s

Easily dealt with. Do what this guy says. Worked for me. Never see them again.

>that pic

It's crazy how brazen and open they've become with their Inanna worship. Literally rubbing it in our faces.

What has the scientific method ruled out?

I believe
grey ayys=demons
reptillian=fallen angels
tall whites/nordics/pleiadians=angels=inner earthers

basically during MKUltra they abuse you and torture you until you mind breaks into multiple personalities, probably with the help of drugs. these new personalities then can easily be shaped, also with the help of drugs, and triggered with the right phrases or symbols you use during the torture
however in ritual satanic abuse buttstuff is always a thing, just like with the demons/ayys, and in the anus, or in that area there is also the rootchakra coincidently
then there is also this here
archive.li/pIC4M
talking about how mindcontroll stuff has something to do with pressing certain points in the anus, he says certain nerves are stimmulated there which causes a shift in conciousnes, i think it has to do with the rootchakra being corrupted
same reason why you shouldnt do sodomy according to the bible, as it probably makes you vulnerable to demonic activity
so in MKUltra they likely assfuck the subject too as part of the torture, and the new personality, or the mind as a whole weakens because of it and gets more subjectable to demons which then can put things in your mind or possibly take controll as a whole
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html

also think about the stuff of the "shapeshifters"
imagine they all were MKUltrad during their abuse the elite has to undergo themselves to rise up in ranks, and at that point demons or fallen angels took over.
now the whole elite gets possesed by demons and fallen angels due to what they call rituals, which then overtook the countries. And from time to time we recieve the vibrations (can come to the vibration and frequency stuff later) these demonic minds emit subconciously and think they are shapeshifting
however yeah, its all just theoratical, and im not going to rape and torture someone to find out

youtube.com/watch?v=QGJuMBdaqIw
katy inspires people to feel good.
nuns hit abused children with rulers.
who is the real demon

>so what the hell is “proof” when our senses are subjective?
It's when you use something other than our senses, i.e. SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS, to REPEATEDLY CONFIRM an observation.

>Prove your claim that there is no evidence.
You're either fucking with me or truly do not understand the concept of logic.

>other than our senses, i.e. SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS
How do you get data from scientific instruments?

>the concept of logic.
It seems your brain is broken, and thus this discussion is over. Sup Forums is 18+ btw

Get this retarded /x/ shit out of here.

MODS MODS MODS

Attached: STOP.jpg (720x720, 61K)

Nothing at all, provided you can meet a standard of evidence. That's the whole point.

So here some thought about the MIB thing regarding flashing once memory away.
Remember the when siegfried and roy was attacked by their tiger? While i cant find a video right now there supposedly were a lot of fotographs made with flashes, confusing the tiger and making him attack roy. As soon as it stopped the tiger stopped too. So in this case the flashes appearently made the tiger forget who is who.
Then there is this weapon for crowdcontroll
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LED_Incapacitator
```css
The Light Emitting Diode (LED) Incapacitator is a weapon designed like a flashlight. It emits an extremely bright, rapid, and well-focused series of 'differently-colored random pulses.' Before the human eyes can focus in on one frequency, another frequency comes on, causing intracranial pressure, which results in cluster headaches, nausea, vomiting, disorientation, irritability, and visual impairment to the target (opponent).[1][2][3][4][5]```
basically confusion through irregular and random frequencies of lightflashes, just like the photographsflashes at the tiger show were.
So we can be save to assume that flashing light indeed effects our mind, but to which degree?
here is the movie conspiracy theory.
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
in case you dont know, mel gibson plays a conspiracy nut everyone thinks is crazy and later turns out to be MKUltrad. in this scene his is strapped to a share, his eyes forced open, then drugged and forced to watch the flashing light of a projector while being asked questions. together with some beeping noise.
I would say its save to assume that irregular flashing light can be used to alter ones mindset to make it subjectable for manipulation and that this is used during MKUltra together with drugs and physical trauma.

TAKE THIS GOD DAMN X TIER SHIT TO /X/ WHERE IT BELONGS

For fucks sake

Think of it as a radio tuner or wireless card. We only have our 5 senses so radiowaves are invisible to our tuning capabilities but are all around us. These entities exist in a lower frequency range. Allegedly I might add. I don't believe this but, have entertained the thought.

but our tools were made by our senses, and may be as useless as using a barometer to measure a fires temperature. we don’t know shit about shit, so using shit tools our shit senses shittily created does not point to us actually figuring a whole lot out. we can’t sense what we can’t sense, and our tools are just as limited in the entirety of things. we are blinding feeling along creating “truths” for ourselves that best suit our sensual intentions of the moment. one day we may find that there is a whole lot of somethings that we couldn’t see in the nothing. do you rule this out? do you deny scientific progress itself? please just check out that Rudolf Steiner/Owen Barfield introduction, as two scientists spent their lives explaining it much better than i

i am fully convinced demonic possession is real. i was adopted by latinos who practice santeria (google it), it's a voodoo witchcraft african religion. they worship spirits called "santos". they have these parties (forgot what they're called) where they sometimes get possessed. example:

youtu.be/VnRbXeywhBg?t=3m37s

supposedly the music triggers the possession and the person loses control of their body (as seen in the video).

The instrument takes a huge amount of data that we could never process, captures it objectively, and lets us review it with our subjective senses. We can review it over and over and have a permanent record of the objective phenomenon because we used a scientific instrument to record it, not an overgrown hamburger.

Prove that I'm not 18. Uh oh, you can't?

If you then induced enough stress to weaken the mind due optical, audible and as many other possible stimulla the minds fortitude gets weakened enough to be controllable and subjective to manIpulation the mind is weakened enough to be taken over, either by foreign commands or evil spirits. I assume when you want demonic possessions you furthermore use certain symbols and rituals to call the demons so they know there is something to get as they aren omnipresent

So you are still relying on your senses

They're not demons. They are powerful, but we can beat them in the long run. We have powerful allies ourselves.

Attached: 1520787576011.jpg (1280x863, 213K)

>but our tools were made by our senses
And they show us DIFFERENT RESULTS THAN OUR SENSES time and time again. And then we use those results to MAKE BETTER TOOLS.

You realize you're talking on computer over the internet, right? Do you think that just happened randomly?

Read: Because once we redpill the normies they'll all want to give the rope to the globalist deep statists and their degenerancy peddlers.

>show us
though your sense of sight

maybe read my whole post instead of just the first sentence? you addressed nothing that i said

Your argument is petty, do you see this? Are you really suggesting that, because we made science, the concept of science cannot work, even though it has continued to work and give us incredible advancements?

Nah, it was demons getting into our brains and giving us special knowledge to grow us as a species so that they can take over our bodies more easily now that we're connected to the interformation highway.

Did my explanation involve the supernatural? It seems that the only person confusing terminology here is you.

The claim of the existence of demons and demonic possession can be explained nearly completely in scientific psychological terms. This fact does not mean that demonology and the supernatural explanations that were given in the past for the observable phenomenon of negative behavior loops are completely invalidated. If you take the supernatural as a prescientific imagination space explanation for observable phenomena you can derive powerful psychological solutions and insight into the human condition.

To you the demons are nothing but quantized neurological disorders, to the man on the street those disorder sure feel like tormenting demons sent from hell to tempt and twist him. You are both right and you are both wrong.

When dealing with the inner workings of human consciousness you cannot fully rely on scientific language because human beings do not think with scientific language. Human beings think in repsentational, imagination and emotional language.

dude you can’t think past a certain point, and despite not having any good guesses as to your age, you demonstrate a pretty certain range for another number

>the concept of science cannot work
Work for what?
It can help us understand the natural world but that is it
It cant answer questions beyond that

Why bother redpilling people lined up for the rope? Let normies be normies.. not enough room for them

Note how most demonic larpers itt are burger christfags.

I'm a New Ager, though. There are things in the Universe we still don't understand bud.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Drugs, degeneracy, sin, and great stress to the point your mind breaks

there's nothing "new" about the new age movement. it's just old satanic / paganism rebranded and bundled together as spirituality.

>Don't have the working model of consciousness
>DUDE IT'S SCIENCE BRO THERE'S NOTHING OUTSIDE OF LOGICAL POSITIVISM

really kaboodles my noodle

Yes mods shut it down lets post more of the 10 "____ arent white" and "how will Sup Forums ever recover" threads that truly help out this board amirite.

Nothing to see here goys, occultism is only pushed in the media because it looks cool theres nothing behind the curtain...

Attached: 1487297261276.gif (400x317, 83K)

"Dr J" worked in the largest mental health ward in the US, specifically dealing with schizos or "people with voices". He tells a lot of amazing stories about it and what these voices actually are:

youtube.com/watch?v=CxMWfw9sPkQ

Part of the definition of "demon" is being objectively immaterial. You can't just insinuate that its existence as imagery or experience implies this condition, and pretend you've solved anything. Demons are understood to have a dualistic, substantial influence on people, rather than it just being a thought to explain materialistic consequences.

this

Attached: 65edd60d81370abe18912e501e066f21--illuminati-symbols-the-illuminati.jpg (670x553, 107K)

>Everything is that doesn't come from Middle Eastern sectarian theology is Satanic

ok bud brb beleiving in a Jewish fertility god while being an ethnic Slav who had a 1000 year history of Vedic religion and literally picked Christianity out of a hat to be their new religion, just like our Khazarian neighbours picked Judaism.

Guys, faith is actually a homosexuality repressant, if you don't believe in a higher being your body starts turning gayer and gayer.

lol all the european gods are fallen angels. so easy to figure that out. not just european ones but african and asian ones too. humans have been worshiping fallen angels/demons for all of history.

by the way jews hate jesus that's why they crucified him.

also

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you." Revelation 3:9

jews are not god's chosen people. christians are