DOUG FORD THE MADMAN

Sup Forums we've done it, I think we're winning now, look at these fucking liberals on twitter go fucking mad cause doug ford won. THE FUCKING MADMAN. People are calling him the trump of Canada and he hasn't even done shit yet! PIC EXTREMELY RELATED

Attached: THEFUCKINGMADMAN.png (588x737, 112K)

Based Doug

Attached: 1520789252914.jpg (600x599, 314K)

>00
Checked.

Those "guys" all have that soy look. I'm so fucking happy Doug Ford won.

Attached: 1520951622829.jpg (780x620, 122K)

When I heard the news I was like FUCK YEAH. Can't wait to see him win the fucking provincial elections, white and spanish dudes where im from in ontario + northern ontario are redpilled as fuck. We're winning boys, the more they do stupid shit the more we win. Soon the amount of white males is going to be more than the amount of soyboys. (Soyboys aren't white males they're white women with beards and no pussy)

Attached: 1520380008188.jpg (1000x562, 406K)

We need to save the leafs and meme this man into office

Read: Because when we redpill the normies, the winning will increase 1000000000 fold.

I was in Quebec when the news broke. I didn’t know anything about the election myself I’ll admit, but the news couldn’t stop with the bitching and sore losing of the feminist cunt that ran against him. Isn’t she not conceding yet?

Btw Quebec City is nice.

disclaimer; not here to shill, not a leftist or anything.
If what they are saying is true, we can't really trust this man either. No.3. particularly is a huge turnoff. no.4 "credible reports" sigh they never change. No.2. thats ill thought out but they might have distorted his words. No.5 its clear that this is just another typical lefty bs.

Overall other than no.3 and no.2(maybe), I still don't like him. We lost when they picked Scheer over Bernier.

Kill yourself

and srsly, this guy is also an opportunist. he sees trump and anti-political correctness and leftist movement surging, and he be like damn I can do that too after I throw some couple of words around. I just don't get positive vibe from this dude. Bernier should have won.

when you have your enemies kill ya, you win
feat. Trudeau jr.

>Rob Ford's brother

FUCKING

BASED

He smokes crack and we got his back!

Populism ruins democracy? What the fuck is democracy to these asshats?? They literally just love the establishment because they tell them all the nice things they want to hear. Completely subverted honestly. They’ve lost the healthy distrust of government.

A drug dealing thug is preferable to an insane pedo enabling bull dyke ugly freakazoid bitch, I'll hand you that. But it's very depressing that these two are the best that Ontario can produce for leaders.

Doug Ford needs to win. Only he can minimize Trump's damage to Ontario and fix things, because the Liberals and Trudeau sure aren't.

All hail Doug Ford!

> not here to shill
>shills

Your posts read like the Leaf version of “former Ford voter here but seriously we can’t let him get the syrup codes!”

There might be some light shining in Canada. Right leaning CAQ is also expected to win in Quebec this year.

I couldn't of said it better myself!!!
She conceded. Yeah wtf was her deal? I've been to Olde Quebec once... beautiful! I'm a Newfie... they don't like my kind.

Attached: 1520251956726.jpg (400x333, 22K)

True about the scheer part, but we haven't lost yet. We need to meme scheer into priminister, if we can get scheer in there's multiple people in the conservative party that are willing to flip the switch and go from neocon to nazi/civ nat

Attached: 13.jpg (640x800, 69K)

Protip: when liberals start complaining about "democracy" what they're really saying is "shut up and do what I say brain dead rural/suburban retard".

The PC party is pretty cucked desu, marching in gay parades and stuff...

wtf when was the vote for this??
how am I missing this critical shit

>populism weakens democracy

These kikes really get my almonds activated.

Just happened. Provincial voting is this summer.

Populism is democracy lol

He is really the perfect guy to run.
Know how many Toronto votes he is gonna steal?

Checked. They have literally become corporatist Zionist state bootlickers. It’s crazy to think that they slam the people who actually do fight the powerful elite behemoths they claim to also hate. It’s always Opposite Day to them. The populists to them are the ones who intend to create ‘dictatorships’ meanwhile they’re the ones who throw authoritarian communists their full support. I can’t even begin to fathom how absolutely wrong they all are. It’s getting to a point that one cannot change their minds unless you change it into goo splattered on the back wall of a firing squad. They hurt others with their confused bullshit, especially impressionable women.

“Democracy” to them is them ruling because they are somehow the only people. Kikes really are such supremacists. Their ideas are based on ruling because they are alllllways victims to be pitied. That pity is fast running thin.

yep anything but Wynne.

June can't come fast enough. Ford nation ftw

You sound like a piece of shit

>Left complaining about people voting
There's your totalitarians, gentlemen. The left doesn't care how they get it or who they kill or hurt for it, they always want their way.

Attached: Same, old Left.png (588x273, 58K)