What are governments hiding from us? UFOs are real. What vested interest is keeping them secet?

What are governments hiding from us? UFOs are real. What vested interest is keeping them secet?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metabunk.org/
youtu.be/2UGAbEM6a7o
dionyslight.livejournal.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5FS3Ir1Orm4
youtube.com/watch?v=eY02o22q0T0
fox6now.com/2018/02/28/what-in-the-world-eerie-scene-over-downtown-milwaukee-captured-on-camera/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who cares really

because ayy lmao are too degenerate

Free power, no need for oil, is why it's hidden.

>who cares really
smart people.

Attached: 2020_sept.jpg (1394x888, 190K)

Attached: 1520787576011.jpg (1280x863, 213K)

>Unidentified Flying Objects are real
No shit. You must be the most smartest kid in class.

what for? why bother yourself with stuff you can't stick your dick in or make money off of?
If ayys are real we're fucked, if they're manmade, we're also fucked.

Bottom left corner says: Image by DionysLight
Underneath it is a URL I can't make out due to the heavy artifacting

Thread.

the OP video was already debunked metabunk.org/

If disclosure doesn't come before the Chinese style censorship then we will never know the truth beyond what the filtered info tells us

youtu.be/2UGAbEM6a7o

Attached: 00655bbe71bb769ece9cd399ddf6162d7c837981c7ff4241537d3ac2200866bd.gif (500x370, 1.87M)

dionyslight.livejournal.com/
Found the artist's blog. It's over for cone-headed cryptoterrestrial and various Capenses theorists

There aren't up there operating on gasoline, a child could tell you that. A revolutionary new energy source would change the world and upset TPTB. There's more to it than that, but that's definitely part of the issue with disclosure.

>UFOs are real. What vested interest is keeping them secret?

The government is probably well aware that they exist but there has been no attempt of communication from the e,t, crafts. So the government has no idea who they are, what they want or what their motives are, and have to idea how to contact them despite being them being on our proverbial front lawn.

If this is the case I would keep quiet too to prevent panic and hide the fact that I'm out of my depth in this unique situation.

sup downie

>What are governments hiding from us?
They aren't really hiding it. They can't. There's nothing they can do. They just aren't disclosing it, or acknowledging it because it threatens their establishment of enslaving the rest of the human race to hold power among a few. I'd imagine contact has been made but who knows really. They could be completely benevolent beings that really don't even fuck with us, or want to fuck with us. Maybe checking out the place to see what we're all about, but not really influencing much.

But of course those that control us (see: the jews), fear disclosure and sharing of technology. Our entire system of modern slavery would be erased overnight, and they would not have the power.

>youtube.com/watch?v=5FS3Ir1Orm4

Attached: 1439492915327.jpg (409x409, 81K)

UFOs are research drones

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 1.72M)

youtube.com/watch?v=eY02o22q0T0

tell me op

Attached: DQ0KYIXVoAAaHIl.jpg (768x1024, 60K)

So you dont realize governments have UFOs since the nazis developed them back then. So they can attribute it extraterrestrials which are actually demons and thus explain a spiritual phenomena materialistic making us godless consumerist drones

I want to know if aliens are white nationalists or not. will they save the intelligent people if things keep going the way they are ? what makes me wonder is whenever you hear these stories about aliens, they are all described as the same, its always '3 aliens which looked the same ' not one which had a funny hat, one which was darker coloured, one with nose piercings and pink hair. Also some report that during these abductions they encounter 'ayran looking people that are not quite human but at first it is hard to tell' are these just some sort of hologram or psychic image meant to soothe the abductee ? also how common are UFO sightings and abduction cases in places like Africa, the middle east, india ? are aliens interested in them too ?

>What vested interest is keeping them secet?

Do you think the farmer (the ruling class) would like it if his cattle (you) all left his farm?

fox6now.com/2018/02/28/what-in-the-world-eerie-scene-over-downtown-milwaukee-captured-on-camera/

birds

because then you couldn't execute project blue beam

>What vested interest is keeping them secret?
to prevent our enemies from knowing our true capabilities

if they told you that ufos were demons or the government then project bluebeam won't work to usher in the nwo

>can’t stick your dick in
Challenge accepted! Deliver one working Tic Tac to my back yard and I’ll find a way.

if only you knew how bad it really is

Attached: 1515192834197.jpg (640x874, 103K)

Why don't they release the full video?

They have release about 20 seconds.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 4.03.05 PM.png (1120x1522, 3.98M)

Where’s the video

Why abolish the electoral college Wayne?
AMERICA would be a liberal shithole from here on out.
All because of 3 cities

That's a dimensional tear to Hell.

Attached: doom-season-pass-pc-cd-key-4.jpg (1920x1051, 216K)

I'm gonna need some proof that UFOs are real, confirmation of OP being a genius is not said proof.

UFOs are misidentified top secret aircraft, not alien spacecraft. Space is too vast and Earth too isolated for aliens to have ever visited us.

you're wrong about everything

>we can’t do it, so no race(no matter how advanced) can

Attached: B803F0C7-5647-4C00-995C-8510BE4318D6.png (585x398, 336K)

>because it threatens their establishment of enslaving the rest of the human race to hold power among a few

You don't really think that the elite would be satisfied with JUST enslaving humanity, do you?

They are planning to enslave every sentient being in the universe.

And that will be their downfall.

Black projects.
US gov is buying up technology and removes it from the civilian market before it shows up.

btw heat signatures on this thermal cam look bloated and distorted, so it's not really accurate to what the pilot saw, if he saw anything.

thought you should that.

know*

>US gov is buying up technology and removes it from the civilian market before it shows up.

Government technology isn't really all that advanced, to be honest.

It's a few decades more advanced than what we currently have, but it's nothing special.

Stuff like, faster computers, better radar systems, more complete aerodynamics physics, better guidance systems for missiles, slightly better crypto....

that kind of stuff.

holy fucking shit no wonder your country is a shithole

>90s
>People would come up with UFO stories all the time
>Now everyone has a camera in their pocket all the time
>Nothjng
Really makes you think.

Attached: 1445123658290.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

Technology that's 30-50 years beyond what you believe is the "state of the art".

Nobody looks up since everyone got a smartphone.

>videos are everywhere. You arent looking

Nazis did it first desu

Attached: 07b4f0d0.gif (335x269, 36K)

what we perceive as UFO's is really just our programmer checking out updates in spectator mode, thats the camera.

It's nothing but a fidget spinner, go back to your cave you monkey and worship your jew on a stick!

Attached: spinner.png (1000x1000, 254K)

Attached: caba36b16182f145fcb979a0647857df116dd5b21fb158b2b39e8be98d258c76.png (1600x975, 1.39M)

>gif
>doesn't gif

kys

this. jfc skeptics are literally retarded

Attached: 1c160d462546c1214394207bb6ea50ecf6731620d2ba3c8cbedcc00b9f97cfdf.jpg (357x351, 20K)

Maybe, but why would the US government fly their top secret aircraft at their standard aircraft and let it get recorded and then eventually release the recording? I know you'll say to psyop the Russians or something, but, why not just fly your ufo saucers in Russian or Chinese airspace if you want to fuck with them?

If you compare this "UFO" video to infrared video of an SU-25 or SU-27, you'll see that the heat coming from the engine is doing the same twisting motion. It's either a Russian fighter jet or one of the Chinese rip-offs. They released this video as a smokescreen, no clue what they were distracting us from however. Sorry to disappoint, my niggers.

Attached: 1520905022333.png (866x838, 14K)

t. Flik'nar from T'portus

very clever

Attached: image.jpg (800x1200, 203K)

UFOs are 100% real, the real question is what are they and where are they from. I saw one about three years ago hovering above the clouds on my way home from work, i could see the clouds moving under it.

It was a giant triangular shape, it was pitch black, darker than the night sky.

Watched it for about 5 mins then i couldn't see it anymore. Was spooped to say the least.

This happened in The Netherlands

a little birdy whispered in my ear that many of them are drones, developed decades before Predators and Reapers were. they made them so they could do stuff that would kill pilots with the G-forces.

nigger

looks like they used a stencil an shieeet

Maybe we should be looking inside our planet for answers.

You, sir, are a scholar. Sincerely.