Are boardgames implicitly white?

I have played boardgames all over the world for reasons I wont go in to. I have noticed a strange thing. Non-whites couldn't care less about boardgames. I don't get it. They are low-cost, stimulating, social, meditative and wholesome indoor activity.

So, if you have any insight on this topic, please shed some light on it, as its something that has eluded me my whole life.

If you are non-white, I would be very interested to hear your thoughts on why the disparity exists. And it can't be "muh representation" because 90% of these games have non-white ethnic themes.

Attached: file.png (815x570, 876K)

Kys yourself soyboy manchild

t. pic related

Attached: 1371414869631.jpg (553x720, 79K)

One of the side benefits of tabletop games are the barrier to entry. Complex rulesets and investments of time and money are good for sorting out the riff-raff, but unfortunately not so good at limiting the amount of autists.

non-whites don't have families kek

I loved playing Monopoly under a petroleum lamp when the power went out, some of my favourite childhood memories

I've found it refines the autists to 99.8% purity, depending on genre.

Attached: 1397741778362.jpg (1059x573, 192K)

Chess, the original boardgame, was probably invented in India, or alternatively in China.
From Africa, you get the whole Mancala series of games.
Playing games is a human activity, and every race does. The 'non-whites that couldn't care less' are just boring persons.

I've been getting into Carcassonne recently it's pretty fun and I've never seen anyone other than whites play.

For some reason it seems like people from eastern Europe play a lot more than anyone else compared to anyone here white or non white, I think OP is just ignoring shit like GO ect.

>non-whites don't have families kek

Close, but not quite.

Nonwhites don't bond with their children.
Here in Singapore there's the Chinese, whose main interaction with their kids is to ask "YOU LAWYER YET? WHY YOU NO LAWYER YET?" once a year and otherwise not speak to them. And there's also the Malays, whose adults are asleep 99% of the time anyway.

Neither of these races play board games, because the idea of wholesome fun is alien to them anyway, and the idea of intergenerational wholesome fun doubly so.

t. Sexpat

Those are simple games design-wise (maybe with deep strategy, but still) and chess was associated with higher-caste society. Can't really speak for asians, but it seems to me that wypipo of all stripes love them some board games.

There's also been a fair amount of marketing propaganda directed at middle class whites over the years that directly associated board game nights with family activity and bonding.

>Sexpat
Whats it like being a sexpat in a muslim country? isn't that dangerous?

Attached: 1356087510350.gif (470x255, 993K)

You have to be pretty autistic to play a board game more complicated than monopoly. You learn a set of rules then imagine what is happening while you move the board pieces. The reality is that you are sitting in front of a board occasionally moving the pieces with a few other people.
Monopoly only gets a pass because cash is inherently imaginary and people like to roll dice.

Asians love board games too.

Please post yellow beaver for proof

Attached: 1359624657924.jpg (1280x1707, 376K)

>The reality is that you are sitting in front of a board occasionally moving the pieces with a few other people.
That's the point, it's engaging entertainment that incorporates socialization. Better than watching TV with your company instead.

Literally nothing is happening other than the occasional shuffling of pieces or perhaps a dice roll. You need to have maximum autism and be able to spontaneously imagine something more interesting like fighting a dragon to have fun with a board game.
Compare it to going down to the shooting range or surfing the waves. Sitting down staring at something that doesn't even move is even worse entertainment than the TV unless your autism levels are in a dangerous territory.

>>I have played boardgames all over the world for reasons I wont go in to

Hahahah tf, I would love to hear these reason

Singapore used to be Muslim 200 years ago, but Chinese rapefugees fleeing the collapse of the Qing overran it and now the majority religion is... soulless Chinese avarice.
Also these Muslims are Malay Muslims rather than Arab Muslims, they're far too lazy to jihad anyone and are content to subsist off gibs and sleep all day, which is exactly how the Chinese deal with them.

So the short answer to your question is "Yes, but SG ain't Muzzie"

>Literally nothing is happening other than the occasional shuffling of pieces or perhaps a dice roll.
Are we too stupid to assign value and think in abstracts?
>Compare it to going down to the shooting range or surfing the waves
Bitch I have a range in my backyard, but I know you don't. It's not feasible for everyone to have those hobbies for several reasons, geography and politics aside.

>cash is inherently imaginary
Don't make me sic /biz/ on you, you filthy fiat monetarist

>learning and following complex rulesets
>maintaining friendly competitive decorum
>learning game mechanics and forming strategy
These are mainly a purview of whites, maybe some Asians, japanese more than others.

Thinking in abstract is fine. Doing so for entertainment requires autism. It's like how getting hit is painful unless you are a masochist who feels pleasure from it.
Shooting ranges exist in the UK too. I don't have one in my backyard but that doesn't stop me from having the hobby. If you have a car then there is nothing stopping you from having a wide range of hobbies some of which might even be productive if not a test of your personal skill.

>maintaining friendly competitive decorum
Never really though of this. Tabletop always has "that guy", but no one ever gets shot or shanked.

>If you have a car then there is nothing stopping you from having a wide range of hobbies some of which might even be productive if not a test of your personal skill.
Sometimes you just want to stay home or go to a friend's place and play a game. It's a hobby and it's also social time. Not everyone who plays has to consider it a hobby, a lot like cards.

There's really no difference between the zaniest viking dragon slaying gold hording game and sitting down for a gin rummy marathon in that respect.

>if not a test of your personal skill.
The board game I play the most requires I build, model and paint the figures. Easier said than done for sure.

>non-whites enjoying an activity that judges one's ability to predict the consequences of one's actions and make complex cost-benefit analyses

Attached: tumblr_maj5orlbHV1qa5hig_zpsd7cbff7e.gif (200x200, 842K)

Some pets are outdoors only.

About the closest thing for shitskins is dominoes. And yes, fights often result.

Could Britain be in decline because they consider any creative or spontaneous thought to be autism?

I've played D&D and Talisman with my native and Filipino friends.
We also go camping and hunt.

There's not really a boardgame culture here in Japan outside hardcore boardgame otaku. I've got my friends into it though and they're always asking to come over and play