Austin package bombs

More right wingers of peace?

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/03/13/austin-police-search-for-bombing-motive-say-explosives-made-with-skill-and-sophistication/?utm_term=.4dc164f85305

youtube.com/watch?v=BK7_jPJWkzc

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x625, 82K)

LOL at media thinking the bombs have to come from a white person because the bombs are sophisticated.

they in no way specified "white person" - just that they aren't ruling out "hate crime" based on patterns, targets and past cases.

scared yet faggot?
islamists hate you
nazis hate you
everyone else secretly hates you

Attached: 1519084323285.jpg (480x720, 45K)

We're not about the near fact it's another right wing terrorist. But he's only sending bombs to the ghetto. Busted in two weeks. Perp isn't a NEET. He's a disaffected old man with a machinist background.

Yes, a beta coward bombing elderly/middle aged non whites in a quiet, middle class suburb is definitely a display of how weak you guys are. You do this time and time again

Sad none of you faggots died. Hopefully next time

If they are going off just by picking them up, that suggests a Tilt Trigger of some kind. That would mean that somebody very carefully walked them to the spot and set them down OR built them/completed assembly on the porch in the box and sealed the box (less likely because you have to spend a lot of time at the detonation site, which means someone is likely to see you.)

Look for delivery men who are arriving at times when most people would not be home or awake and walking extremely carefully with a package that they very gently set down. Don't get near their package if you see them behaving this way.

That's a weird photo to have. Plenty of right wing stuff that's kinda true or funny. You show a man in panties.

epic bro! Bombing innocent people is fucking cool dude!

are you 16

I'm genuinely curious who is behind this. Maybe Antifa false flagging?
If the FBI could get Timothy McVeigh from the serial number of an axle fragment that landed almost a mile away from the Oklahoma City Federal Building, I'm sure they'll get the one who is behind the parcel bombs.

Attached: 1393761046749.png (594x578, 119K)

So you mean they've already decided its a white person and it's a hate crime?

You fucking communists are so god damn transparently obvious.

>personal attack
that wont help your cause idiot

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1543, 295K)

>You show a man in panties.
except its not a man, its a lefty

Attached: 1519236471804.jpg (962x697, 165K)

nice try schlomo. you'll know a RW did it when it's a federal building and its crashing down on top of you.

Attached: 1504823687964.jpg (964x1348, 163K)

I will not be surprised at all if when they catch this guy he turns out to be a regular on /k/. Then of course the media will demonize Sup Forums as a whole, and that will be their "muh racism" angle. There haven't been enough victims to determine a pattern, but I think it's a pretty fucking big clue that these packages are all being delivered within such a small radius. I'm willing to bet this guy literally walked down a few streets carrying a box, or was on a bike. I'm surprised he hasn't been arrested already, honestly. My hunch is this is some malcontent nut job who is randomly blowing shit up.

>people

[Citation needed]

misread
whatever, who cares i'm just stating the facts
the world hates you, for good reason
pitting races against eachother, perhaps it wasnt such a good fucking idea

the destruction you have endorsed in the west, all the shit you have forced honest working people to endure just to steal their fucking tax money as benefits or aid to your fake causes

Communism dies this century because of that

Attached: 1519922571707.jpg (480x360, 27K)

>explosives-made-with-skill-and-sophistication

>they in no way specified "white person"

Pick one

He probably is white, though. We'll see. I can't see him avoiding arrest for much longer. I have this idea of him being in his 30's, and has probably recently moved in with an aging relative. Probably has no job and probably has an arrest record and a history of behavioral problems. The cops really need to go door-to-door looking for this guy.

Read: Because once we redpill the normies they'll realise that those are deep state false flags and will beg to have alt-left and deep statists hanging form their necks.

Attached: antifa_are_commies.jpg (2816x4472, 2.82M)

They aren't wrong.

>If they are going off just by picking them up, that suggests a Tilt Trigger of some kind. That would mean that somebody very carefully walked them to the spot and set them down OR built them/completed assembly on the porch in the box and sealed the box (less likely because you have to spend a lot of time at the detonation site, which means someone is likely to see you.)
Not necessarily, he could've had an external battery source so he didn't have to worry about det until the charge was in place and hooked up to the battery.

This has rightwing written all over it.

>someone would risk their life by walking with a fucking bomb in their hands and being careful not to TILT it

you are absolutely
fucking
god
damn
retarded

please don't procreate

How does this have right wing written all over it? Isn't it usually radical Islam that blows stuff up for their ideology? Lefties are pretty prone to violence, but it's usually in response to something and isn't pre-meditated like these bombs are.

I'm betting it's an engineer of somesort, they'll say he had anger problems but was never diagnosed by a professional, they'll find material proving he was sympathetic to Uncle Ted and Timmy, and the police will find him by responding to a call about a suicide (gunshot to the head in his living room) called in by the landowner.

Screencap this

/k is just about guns and stuff that is fairly easily put together

making a bomb requires years of expert knowledge in chemistry and electronics

don't even bother, lefties are too far gone to understand facts
and desu they dont deserve to understand, they deserve to remain in this their outdated self-hating narrative and to be judged on the basis of that narrative.
Say they are white, then they need to answer to their own orthodoxy of anti-whiteness
or if they are well-off, then they should give away their own money first before demanding that others do so.

but offcourse they never do these things because they are retards, but they should still be held to their own ridiculous idiotic beliefs even we to ours.

>Racists are rural retards
>Racists are sophisticated

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png (500x478, 114K)

>How does this have right wing written all over it?
Because the targets aren't leftist targets at all, the methods aren't lefitist, the competency isn't leftist. It could be apolitical, but I think it's hard to go through the effort of blowing people up multiple times and have no opinion whatsoever on politics and past bombers and their motivations. The targets are all poor shitskins on the east side of 35. These kinds of people tend to be libertarians and disaffected white males.
I'm not a leftist dumb shit, I'm just not a biased partisan hack. This is from a right winger of some sort, I guarantee it.

>even we to ours.
and we should be held to ours

Not really, durka durkas in Afghanistan perfected it with high school and a few college educations. Making the explosive is very easy, as simple as mixing a few ingredients usually. Blasting caps can be purchased, or magnesium strips from sparklers can be used, or some slightly-above-high-school chemistry can be used to make mercury fulminate. Triggers are as easy as understanding how a circuit works and how to attach wires to a phone or something.

Typically bombs are a lefty/liberal tactic, Uncle Ted of the Shed being an outlier who doesn’t fall on the 2d left-right political scale.

Weather Underground used bombs; they were lefties.
IRA used bombs and had some Commie leanings.
Earth Forst/Earth Liberation Front/Animal Liberation Front/Rodney Coronado (sp?), environmentalists and animal rights activist who used firebombs

of course you can do it like that
but what is the chance it will blow right in your face?

you need minimum of one year in just chemistry security stuff to handle high explosives safely

>I'm not a leftist dumb shit, I'm just not a biased partisan hack.
okay, but you should still oppose the orthodoxy if you dont want to be judged by it.

>This is from a right winger of some sort, I guarantee it.
perhaps. But is still caused by multiculturalism, dosent matter if its right or left/islamic
when cultures meet they collide

racial tensions is directly caused by the leftists policy of forcing people to endure other races for the amusement of the upper class.

>Leftists dont use bombs
You ready need to read up on the weathermen, national lawyers guild and the modern connections to Antifa. Neon hats my dude.

also, "durka durkas" in afganistan do just that whole day, they make bombs and they are taught by someone with many years of experience

sup rabbi? how are you doing Mr. Leon Trotsk- oh sorry, I mean Leon Bronstein

I can't wait until we send the communists to the gulags

Leftists bomb institutions, which are all owned by leftists now. Do you really think some psycho liberal is blowing up poor shitskins? Quit being a dumbfuck.
>But is still caused by multiculturalism
Maybe, maybe not. The dude could abhor racism and be motivated by the NSA, governmental overreach, etc. That's the world we live in, clown world. I have no doubt you could find a serial killer that would snub their nose at you and condemn you from the moral high ground if confronted with accusations of racism.
this, they didn't figure out shit on their own.

Most of Austin is ghetto. All the nice houses are on the west side or up north of town

Eh, as long as you stay away from shit like nitroglycerine and powder-based potassium chlorate explosives (both of which are horrifically unstable) and follow a couple of basic rules:
>keep the trigger mechanism disconnected or disabled until the last possible minute (take the battery out)
>keep the explosive away from heat or electricity
>construct your components completely separately and do not combine them until absolutely necessary
There's some risk, of course, but a bit of common sense goes a long way.

>Leftists bomb institutions, which are all owned by leftists now. Do you really think some psycho liberal is blowing up poor shitskins? Quit being a dumbfuck.
yes, rabbi. that's exactly what's happening. who the fuck do you think you're fooling?

>the upper class
I used to be a marxist 7-8 years ago, i was forced out because of i couldn't take the race shilling and the virtue signals.
i used think it was constructive to support blue-collar workers and the working class.
Turns out commies hate the working class and white people in general.

Thank god i found out early
For the people who still remain, and rail on the working class and white people there is no hope. I hate them more than anything, even more than ISIS because these are the people directly responsible for what's happening in the west, and these are the people who let ISIS into the west.

What I don’t get is why they never poison the water supply

You’d murk thousands or even tens of thousands within hours

You're just fucking dumb. There's been 3 attacks, all on nobody shitskins. Plug your ears all you want and call me a kike, it just shows you're a dumb shit.

There are a lot of muzzies in Austin, so...

Yeah, anybody with half a brain knows these were test bombs. Culprit is gonna go for higher value targets now that he has nothing to lose and there's a heavy investigation into him

Off course, but racial tension is caused by multiculturalism. At the same time there has never been more people involved in the political process as donors as there was during the Hillary campaign.

Its most likely the reason why the lefties create these racial tensions, to steal more tax money.

>“Are you trying to say something to prominent African American families?” said Freddie Dixon, stepfather of Anthony Stephan House, the 39-year-old killed in the first explosion on March 2. “I don’t know who they’ve been targeting, but for sure, they went and got one of my best friend’s grandson. Somebody knew the connection.”

inb4 the bombs are all strapped to bike seats

paint isnt even dry on the report and here we are
again
just like every other day
>something goes wrong and is clearly caused by retards who are on this board
>its the jews
>its hillary
>its obama
>its FBI
>its false flag
>its antifa
dosnt it get fucking old Sup Forums?
are you all really that uncreative?

Is he, dare I say it, /ourbomber/?

haha, that would not fit the definition of a sophisticated bomb, however I think Chuck Jones would like a word with you

Doesn't meet the profile at all, muslims target whites, places of wealth, prefer to be martyred, hit public targets, and usually act on big one off events.

Or a jew of course, but you won't hear that. Anyway nice to hear them confirm the Kalergi plan 2.0 electric boogaloo

Right wing terror is usually reactionary and personal, like the Brit who ran over the people leaving the mosque. We have suffered nonstop false flagging and astro turfing since 11-9-16. Yesterday I was in your camp, but the more I work through it, I'm convinced this is a student radical in town for SXSW and looking to incite tensions.
That or its some Turner Diares larper but I'd expect for them to be doing the Hunter thing instead of this, since there's no need to terrorize a sympathetic system.

>lefties create these racial tensions

Attached: 8b2.jpg (853x543, 120K)

Its making me touch my dick tbqhfamalam

>How does this have right wing written all over it?

>explosives-made-with-skill-and-sophistication

Tbh I’d be cool if it’s just blowing up ghetto niggers. Old grannies in church is simply counter productive.

I bet it was a fucking Trump-supporter

Attached: IMG_1032.jpg (768x1024, 63K)

Not to mention practical experience. As a chemist I can tell you even the best armchair (theoretical) chemist will get nowhere without practical experience.

>false flagging

Attached: 1489556866520.jpg (324x278, 27K)

You have to take into account the locations of the bombs. They're all within walking distance, and all in a low-income area. By default, most targets are not going to be white. This is why I think if the bomber is white, he has probably recently moved in with an aging relative. With these sorts of run down neighborhoods, usually the only whites you have are elderly because they cannot afford to move. It's just the nature of the beast.

I have two theories outside of hate crime

1. Terrorists prepping for SXSW attacks
2. False flag by Austin City Council as a way to get rid of Amazon Prime Now/Private Delivery Services in favor of their own system where they make all the money. Sound too far fetched? They did the same thing to Uber.

BERNIE SANDER SUPPORTER CONFIRMED!
BREAKING NEWS!

t. JIDF

M8 the explosives could well come from Mexican criminals. They have the knowhow and experience to make industrial scale makeshift meth and black tar heroin, homemade explosives for the black market are a piece of cake for them.

>he has probably recently moved in with an aging relative.
I think this is an interesting angle that could very well be the case. I can't imagine he's actually living in the area and not located yet though. Maybe it's the mailman or something goofy. Who knows, but I'm excited to find out.
>Terrorists prepping for SXSW attacks
Horrible idea, you're guaranteed a stronger security presence there now, I don't think that's what it is. They'd just blow up trees in the woods if that was the case.
Of course, but I didn't think there was any motive for cartel/gang violence in regard to the victims.

Obtaining mercury today isn't easy and the Muslims all use acetone peroxide as home made explosives. This'd shit is so unstable it has no commercial uses. The Muslims call it the mother of Satan for a reason. Oner bomber in London failed because it exploded from unwanted shock. It can explode from shouting in its direction.

Next to making acetone peroxide the muzzies have no more knowledge. So don't overestimate their cunning

Yeah but in the old days you could buy kilos of ammonium nitrate as fertilizer no sweat, no I'd needed. Those days are gone

Check my trips of truth dammit.
Noone just goes out and makes a successful bnomb according to the *anarchist* cookbook, or a YouTube vid. It takes dedication, investment and perfection over time and repeated trials, as with everything in chemistry. Especially if you dfo not have professional lab conditions it is an accident waiting to happen.

Dude is just some middle age disgruntled worker that got fired. could be hispanic considering location, or white. Probably too sophisticated for a black. Note that Anthony House was a project manager at Texas Quarries. Explosives are regularly used in quarrying materials. No name on the other victim, but also likely around that age.They will figure out who it is

Could just be money to be made by selling homemade explosives

Attached: fullsizeoutput_74c.jpg (300x300, 26K)

Maybe it could be a black if he had purchased the bombs?

Part and parcel of living in a big city.

What does he mean by this?

Attached: 1492972859078.jpg (768x768, 209K)

>Quiet, middle class suburb
>Niggers everywhere
Just no

Attached: 1517526103036.jpg (236x295, 12K)

Didn't Timothy McVeigh have no expertise but he took down that one building?
I mean granted he worked with the Aryan Republican Army and john doe #2

Where do you buy small parcel bombs with tilt sensor triggers?

I can smell the fear off you.

He was an Iraq War decorated Vet with the help of military buddies.

Checked.

Attached: 1520552701874.jpg (431x696, 112K)

He made practice bombs on smaller scale. He had a lot of help

I have a feeling it's an angry guy (probably white) who has fun making things that go boom and doesn't like minorities. He wants to destroy something or someone, but he doesn't want to take out his own kind. I understand him, but it's bad and will hurt the movement, Kaczynski he is not.

could you do a high explosive that is not as unstable as tatp?

if yes, how many years of chemistry would that require?

That's the trick, the water is already poisoned.

Not tilt. One bomb exploded inside the house, more than likely a switch against the flap.

t. didnt know one was inside.

>Kaczynski he is not.
yoda is that you

A-Andrew?

meme flags were such a mistake.

are you a psychic or something? Muzzies hate niggers too.

i think you're mostly right, but the suicide doesn't fit.

all flags were a mistake. every thread turns into ">x country >white you are so cucked XDDD"

UPS stores backroom?

>like the Brit who ran over the people leaving the mosque
Lol nigger he ran over people laying down in the middle of the street dressed in dark clothing while he was plastered, that isn't "right wing terror"

Anglin?

>be Austinite (not Austinfag; those are in Territown)
>work at local metal company
>days after March 2 bombing, get visit from cops
>cops found invoice for pipe from company in Dead man’s house
>manager gives up Requested info
>bombings happen again yesterday
>wonder when we’ll get visited against