Also, is it worth visiting Israel for the food / live music / strip-clubs / hookers...

Also, is it worth visiting Israel for the food / live music / strip-clubs / hookers? I'm not interested in religion/holy sites etc.

Attached: file.png (1032x727, 104K)

Good food, nice beaches

Yeah tel Aviv is great for that the rest of the country is pretty shit unless you want to go hiking

Go visit.

I'm going there (I live in Hungary). Got a return flight for 70 euros altogether.

Tel aviv hostels are 20e/night minimum, Jerusalem seems the same. I'll be hiking at Masada (40e bus ride from Jerusalem), and might visit eilat while I'm at it. I'm trying to see if I can make a trip there for 500 euros. I just hope some sandnigger doesn't confuse me for a Jew and stab me in the neck.

Don't go during summer.

Boys trip is being planned for tel Aviv in May. I have never been but one of my friends is Jewish. He is unaware I want him dead. Should I still go or will it be impossible to hide my hatred? Do they still have bars and strip clubs? If I'm not circumcised can I still get laid by a big nosed jewess ?

Are there real G-d chosen w-men who work as hookers and would fuck an uncut goy dick for shekels?
Or are they all foreigners?

I'm supposed to head on Birthright in June, am I making a huge mistake?

if anything not being cut will make them curious to try it out

Well yes? You don't have shit rights faggot kike, much less birthright.

seeing Ads to visit tel aviv on youtube after browsing Sup Forums still makes me laugh

Stay hydrated i guess, and shower often since birthright is all about finding girls to bang

Sup Forums and Zionism have a lot in common tho

Do white goyim have a chance of getting laid? I heard your women are very nationalist. Do they have a preference ? Southern European/Mediterranean ? Other middle eastern / north African ?

About ten years ago I had sex with a flat chested jewess. Did she deliberately jew me out of milkers?

Attached: 1514366210801.jpg (552x614, 251K)

for sex as long as you're fit and well-spoken you can get a decent lay

marriage is a different issue altogether

Visit israel before it becomes palestine again in about a decade. I don't want you giving kikes more money, but you should experience it before it's gone.

Go visit Egypt. Pretty cheap to go to Cairo

yeah come check it out
the beach is realy cool, solid night life
cool desert if you are into nature and stuff

if you are white people here will treat you very well, we dont like black people or arabs though

yeah, of course Sup Forumsacks and Israelis are both racist supremacists

>eilat
id skip eilat its a shit hole, jerusalem is realy cool to see and walk around the ancient streets, check out museums etc
tel aviv is cool for night life and city fun, cool beach, nature wise id go to the desert

dont worry about sandniggers they are under control here, more than in the us

Can I get laid if im skinnyfat with bad teeth and dress like shit? I got a pretty cool character though. I also dont mind paying.

I hear the humus and milkers calling.

Will I be able to visit other middle eastern countries with Israeli stamp in passport ? (Qatar, uae, etc)

some will turn you back, I know in Kuwait Jews aint even allowed in, I'd assume the same for Saudi etc. Morocco will tolerate a kike star in your passport though

>Can I get laid
idk bro its the same as everywhere else
>skinnyfat with bad teeth and dress like shit
then no? you can go to a hooker

>Will I be able to visit other middle eastern countries with Israeli stamp in passport ? (Qatar, uae, etc)
why would you want to visit these places? i dont think you will have a problem