I love them so much

I love them so much.

Too bad, they will never love you user, since they are only 2d.

>*I love MOE so much
Fixed.

stp

I love them, too.
But they ain't real, it's the bitter reality.

They''re real to me

Mugi is the best Keion and you can’t prove me wrong!!!

Niggers.

Understandable, they have the same face after all

That's part of it, but there's a reason why K-On stands atop its genre.

slut

Rude

So are these just these from the series 26 plushes or are they a special edition thing?

Just finished the movie after watching the whole series over the last 4 days. The hype was completely warranted one of the best shows ive ever seen. Unfortunately now i have extreme depression and i dont know what to do with myself

That's why you rewatch it.

I'm not crying, there's just something in my eye.

I would say you dishonor yourself by not having an HD version of that screenshot but I don't have one at all so maybe I'm no better...

Why did mods kill the last thread?

MODS = FAGS

If anybody has a higher res image please share. please.

I love mio's butt, azuza's tanned Loli butt, and ritsu's fitbutt and midriff.

That's a screenshot from the BDs. I don't think your going to find one.

what episode though?

Ordinarily, I'd tell you to use wait, but the link to Sup Forums looks like it's broken.
S02E02

Here you go.

I hate them so much.

I thought user was looking for

sipp

huh
Thanks, they're adorable.

I'm currently re-watching the first season after having dropped season 2 back when it aired. I'm loving every minute of it now, and I'm seriously dreading finishing the series and having no more new K-ON to watch.

wait, what anime is that. If you have the 4chanX plugin you can click the wait on screenshots to go to whatanime.ga. It'll identify most anime from a screenshot.
But the link hasn't been working for me lately.

loved the characters, but the show as a whole didn't interest me, so I dropped it after about 8 episodes. Decided to watch the movie despite that, was incredible!

>he hasn’t seen K-On!
get on that my dude.

This lewd is acceptable

succ

Do not turn Yui into a potato.

I want to hug Azunyan!

This happened to me too. The week after finishing it all was rough man.

I love them all too. But mugi the most.

I want to manhandle mio

For some reason all keion BD encodes are ass.

That isn't a screenshot, that's a piece of official art.

which are the best fansubs to rewatch it?

It bothers me more than it should that Azusa isn't slightly smaller than the rest of them

Elysium or learn nip.

Did anyone actually say fuck in the manga or anime or were my subs just shitty?

If you can have one of them for a day, where would you take them and what would you do?

Azucat

delet

Tea time with Mugi in the club room.

A day out with Tsumugi on a breezy, sunny spring day in some walkable temperate city.

I would take Yui to the bakery where we would eat a strawberry cake. Afterwards I would propose to her.

I would take Ritsu to hang out at my home, and in the evening go out for dinner.
When we get back, we would sleep with our beds next to each other, and talk about things all night

There was one "fuck" in the manga but none in the anime.

There was one in the anime depending on the subs.

>Can't stand the thought of not having any more K-On! to watch that I've put off watching the movie for 5+ years now.

I won't do it. It'll mean the end.

Haven't been here in a while. Do faggots still ruin every K-ON! thread with ERP?

>tfw no Keions to bring life to your depressing post-communist world

>K-ON gets me hooked on moe
>can hardly watch any other moe/CGDCT because K-ON eclipses the rest of its genre and I just end up wanting to rewatch it again

It's an abstract kind of feel.

It just does it better than everyone else

Do it, man, rewatches bring close to as much happiness as it did the first time if not more for K-ON!.

does anyone have the pic of the last episode and the guy crys.

the movie is fucking great.
I have seen the first 30 min like 10 times or more to deal with the post anime depression.

I'm sure it's great. There's no way it can't be

That was a thing?

>learn nip
unironically this

But user, she already is.

My only motivation to learn nipponese is to watch this series. Being able to watch other stuff would be cool, I guess but I wouldn't give much of a shit about them.

It's a pretty easy series language-wise, I can watch it with little difficulty and I've been studying for about a year and four months.

Obviously. I'm referring to the original Japanese. The manga had one instance of "fuck you" (spelled out in katakana), the anime never did.

Although that might not be entirely fair, as I've seen it twice already with subtitles.

Good to know.

What releases come with jap subs?

I've seen it way more than twice so I might have an easy time with it.

None of them, I downloaded the subs elsewhere and I loaded them with the '--sub-file=' option in mpv

In that case, where can I find jap sub files?

In that case, if you've got a basic grasp of the language and a decent vocabulary it'll be a cakewalk.

Kitsunekko has them for both seasons.

K-On improves on rewatch.

meant for

Do you have any lewds op?

OP here. Please do not sexualize.

more pls

Sexualization is acceptable if tasteful and respectful.

Very cool, thanks

She looks like she is in pain, wai?

This guy gets it.

No. Never sexualize the keions

Tell that to KyoAni

what bout the movie?

sexualize mio

Don't sexualize any of them

>Childhood is waifuing Mio or Azusa
>Adulthood is realizing that Ritsu was truly the best