I want to fuckher

I want to fuckher.
Also why can't we get more shows like this? What happened to the drop in quality in shows in recent years?

Other urls found in this thread:

wowjapan.asia/2017/10/netflix-investing-money-create-30-anime-titles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably money

Is it that hard to make an interesting premise/setting with a good narrative and soundtrack that isn't high school show of the week?

There's a reason the studio that made it went bankrupt, series like this aren't profitable

Too much risk, why not just make 100 near identical copies of something that did well?

Kinda like Blade Runner and its sequel then.

they make what sells, these kind of shows don't appeal to fags who spend 1000s on SAO merchandises, but thankfully netflix seems to be going into that direction, their new anime B: the beginning gives of the same vibe. They will make all kinds of show while japanese producers keeps sinking deeper and deeper in fujo cunts

>netflix

I hope we'll get at least one or two memorable series out of Netflix' production offensive, before they realize there's too many hacks out there that want a piece of the pie and shut down the money waterfalls.

It's kind of their policy to give money and let the makers do whatever they want and it's not always a good result but they still do it.
wowjapan.asia/2017/10/netflix-investing-money-create-30-anime-titles/

Found the [adult swim] tard. B: the beginning looks nothing like Ergo Proxy.

>[adult swim] tard.
I don't have that channel where I live, the only reason I said it was because it reminds me of non-generic anime that are quite risky to make these days.

Dark, edgelord anime doesn't have much of an audience these days.

Confirmed for not watching the show.
It's not dark at all. The point of Re was to stand out against the norm because of her genes.
The show is very intricate and tight knitted but I can understand why it went over your head.

I still don't understand why people would watch the same stuff day in and out like other anons in this thread have stated but shows like this, GiTs, Paranoia Agent, Lain etc don't.

Didn't Ergo Proxy sell like fucking shit tier?
It's not like fans had a better taste back then, otaku never liked good stuff or only randomly and only if it contains cute stuff.

Ergo Proxy was very good.
>that supermarket episode
One of the best episodes ever made of anything tbqhbbq

>Ergo Proxy
>Cute and Otaku

Please tell me I'm reading your comment wrong

Do people like you even watch anime for real or do you only pick up one random series a season and what Facebook is talking about?

Do you know how many non-school series aired this year?

Mahoutsukai, Kekkai Sensen, Juuni Taisen, Inuyashiki, Net-Juu Susume, Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou, Kino no Tabi, Children of the Whales, Houseki no Kuni and Garo for example are airing right now, have no school settings and are mostly pretty good. This is just the current season and there are probably even more series.

And yet still there is a thread every day with people complaining about school anime that they claim to make up like 90% of all anime or something. This isn't 2009 and it never was 90% schoolshit in the first place. Stop being a casual and actually look into the ~60 series that start airing each season and enjoy.

Ergo proxy was garbage, though. Bottom tier shit even worse than elfen lied.

No I didn't mean it like that. What I wanted to say is that Ergo Proxy didn't sell - that's because otaku are into cute shit and "comfy" series, not plot driven dark stories like that one. Unlike what the other user was implying it has nothing to do with the current time though, it's just that these series aren't done that often because they never sell. Ergo Proxy already was an odd one back then when it was airing.

This show could be the next Evangelion for all I care. I'm still not watching something where the main character looks like fucking Amy Lee. I'm 99% sure it's grimdark tryhard garbage for high school goths just from looking at it, anyway.

>watching NGE to begin with

You are wrong retard and it's your fault knowing 3DPDs.

Better than moeblob #2754

Not really, actually.

Ergo Proxy really wasn't that deep. You only got this impression because of how convoluted the plot is.

anime with the best daughterfu and waifu!
I wish we had more like this

Ok moeblob #1563 I don't know which one is you're waifu.

WITHOUT A SOUL

that shit is boring as fuck. watch ghost in the shell for a real cyberpunk story with a proper execution

>implying you can't like both
You ignorant plebs make me sick.

>Also why can't we get more shows like this?
You mean pretentious shit that cares more about throwing philosophical citations around to fool you into thinking it's 2deep4u, rather than telling a compelling and meaningful story?
Good riddance.

>Boring as shit
I swear people on this board are either underage or have an extremely low IQ. Maybe even extreme ADHD.

I don't even watch much moeshit actually. But what I have seen was way better than this edgelord garbage.

>edgelord garbage
what did 'it' mean by this?

best girl

Is there any decent artwork of Ergo Proxy out there?

There are so many fucking retards in this thread. People hailing Ergo Proxy as if it's the fucking pinnacle, and others actually discussing Netflix. I fucking hate this place.

I found it interesting. I didnt like the story but the atmosphere was great in my opinion. Also why is everyone thinking that dark settings is edgy? Its like all dystopian or darker anime must be pretentious, edgy or something. I never understood this. Which serious, dark or dystopian anime is not edgy then? I find moe high school anime more cringe than these types.

ergo proxy was stupid garbage

The only good part of Ergo Bluecoat was the ED

>people liking what I don't like
>people not liking what I like
>REEEE I hate this place
Perhaps a hugbox like tumblr or that other forum might be more up your alley :^)

This

This show has interesting premise but the execution was horrible. Also Real is too Amy. Was it meant?