Americanisms thread

Why do Americans do stuff like this?
Is it just a case of middle aged ladies with time on their hands?
Legacy of Christianity?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bntfUA6TmLs

inb4 Bong abuse avoiding the topic. I have enormous respect of America, Americans and always defend American in discussions unless its some neo-con shit. But these culture differences are interesting.

Attached: file.png (871x574, 189K)

Actually she is right

Look at the S

Attached: download (50).jpg (259x194, 13K)

Kek. This woman desperately needs a man in her life. You just can tell

it's claw marks.

>claw marks

Exactly, the bible refers the beast as a leopard

Michael Savage's son owns the company, or something to that effect. So there is a Hebrew connection in there somewhere

Im drinking my 2nd ever can of monster right now. I like the taste but I think it might rot my guts.

Attached: file.png (737x397, 471K)

Just remember George, the reason why they do not worship Jesus is because the Jews be live the messiah hasn't came yet.

This is why the anti-Christ will be their messiah, and they shall build the temple for him.

Attached: download (2).png (251x200, 13K)

America was founded by puritans that didn't celebrate holidays, this stuff is bound to linger. Also the fact that Americans always think they're a saviour is due to this.

>Chirstcucks
>not even once
Well not strictly true, I was raised one, its a back of bollocks m8, like all religions.

Get your head out the clouds mate, there is real battles to fight, not ancient allegorical semitic ones.

Attached: 1410845497562.gif (500x375, 121K)

Like, what battles? We are on the same side

Very interesting tactic you have got,

I have heard of "Divide and conquer", but you christcucks are more "Unite and do nothing of any material benefit"

Attached: 1358545720117.jpg (881x624, 250K)

That's a fairly decent argument

its nails the 3 nails used to get a kike on a stick , its jewish mockery

>Scientology
George, they don't even pretend to be Christian.

"According to religious studies professor Paul Gutjahr, Dianetics is the bestselling non-Christian religious book of the century"

~Gutjahr, Paul C. (2001). "The State of the Discipline. Sacred Texts in the United States".Journal Book History: 351–352.

Attached: 338722f9125cb7a6dab40fbd5ca5e0ec.272x199x1.png (272x199, 46K)

Exactly, Finn.

Attached: ChristianityJewsMeme3.jpg (722x662, 128K)

Lol there are some people like this. They usually live in the country far from civilization in towns with 1,000 people. They're rare though but they do exist.

I think his son owns rockstar.

literally roman nails , its just screams we got you goyim

Attached: Screenshot_43.jpg (569x490, 82K)

Didn't the shroud of turin say his heels were nailed from the side? Wouldn't they need 4 nails to do that?

>Implying the shroud is real its 3 nails 1 through both feet

But it's proven real. Can you show me that it's not real?

My favorite thing about this video is that, if everything she’s saying is true, it’s definitely intentional. Monster markets itself as a hyper edgy energy drink, right? So why wouldn’t their target demographic want all that edgy 666 shit and upside down crosses. It’s kind of the point

>Just a coincidence goy
>Satan
>Beast
JUST A COINCIDENCE DRINK IT!

The bible it self and the jewish burial tradition is washing and then covering the body in linen stripes drenched in oils like a mummy , there should be no shroud

That shit is horrible for your heart user

Okay, but the shroud shows that someone with wounds consistent to the account in the bible had that piece of cloth put over them after they died.

Their messiah can only come when they've killed everyone who believed in the (false messiah) aka Christians. In this "utopia" of theirs they each get 6,000 goyim slaves to use and abuse as they please. Totally not hell though r-ri-right guiz? Have any of you ever put much thought into what the world would be like if they ever get their global government in say 10 years 20 years 50 years 100 years? Just how many steps are on that staircase of degeneracy? I think there's infinite stairs.

Based mommy

Attached: 1478563577598.gif (350x349, 2.96M)

Europeans
>Americans have no culture!
Also Europeans
>these culture differences are interesting
Make up your minds guys.
Also, I'm not drinking anything consecrated to the devil which that shit obviously is.
You can call it edgy marketing or whatever but I don't care, fuck those guys.

Because this country is full of retards

That could be but its not the shroud of jesus because he had no shroud , well at first josephus used that to transport him to the cave but after that the body gets washed and clothed

Attached: Screenshot_44.jpg (537x507, 143K)

>Their messiah can only come when they've killed everyone
No, it's when they each personally have hundreds of slaves.
Which shows that jews are retards because who needs a messiah at that point anyway?

Attached: Jewish Supremacy3.png (853x548, 805K)

95% of anti american bongposting, and IRL bongposting is by people without the imagination to realise not everyone wants to live in the same way or can imagine a life outside the one they currently live.

Attached: 1440051178438.gif (342x171, 11K)

This. As ridiculous as her cadence is, there is nothing she says that is wrong, people just make fun of anybody that notices these things and calls them crazy while continuing to remain deluded as if it makes them appear smart or something.

I mean the lady clearly has a few screws loose but she's still right.

retarded protestants

And then we have johns account with the napkin

>7And the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself.

Rockstar

>unbuckle your belt, god ordered me to drain every last drop of your seed

lazarus needs help because he is wrapped as a mummy

>And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.

Shouldn't you be spending your time trying to figure out how to change the UK law and current policies?
Why are you spending your personal time on this?